• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink Presents "A Birthday Party and Farewell Tournament" Tempe, AZ, July 3rd

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Yeah, I was pretty dissapointed that I couldn't see the post before it was deleted. :(

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
I really want to come, but I'm not sure if I can, I only live like, half an hour away too.

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
You should still play to hang out with everybody, don't have to quit to play other games. Just be good at multiple games. If your a smart player you can do it. If MTG wasn't so casual and expensive I would **** you guys <3
I'm not quiting brawl because I think I can't play multiple games i'm quiting it because it feels old to me.

And with the whole MTG thing I hope your not talking about me because i would never play that.

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
hahahahahahhahahahaha.......your one of those guys I guess it's a good thing I'm leaving the brawl scene.

Some of you bug the **** out of me and i'm pretty sure i do the same to all of you.

So as everyone knows, this tournament is going to have a lot of food (Cake, Hungry Howies, we just bought soda and water for everyone) so PLEASE THROW YOUR **** AWAY

I'll have bags everywhere, don't make too much of a mess please please please

and under any circumstance, don't bring ANY food into my room

thank you!

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I can come and bring a 360 with my own stick (someone else I'm sure has another stick) and we can have some rounds on SSFIV.

MvC is not to be taken seriously. S-Kill mentioned that they still wanted to "aim for" the brokenness that MvC2 had.

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
hades asked me if he could team with rain for whatever reason, i dont really care if i play doubles or not but if anyone needs a doubles partner let me know

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
You guys ****in rock. If Tucson doesn't come I'll cry. Literally. You don't want to see me cry. >.O
<333

If for whatever reason Kyle can't drive us, there is one solution.....

Someone from up there drive down here in the morning and pick us up then drop us off on Sunday (as so very bad for a car as that sounds).

Top Bottom