• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Samus(a.K.a Metroid Prime): We will consume everything.

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman
Everybody, get your ***es down to the other thread and vote for Dark Samus. He's losing! We need two votes for a tie, and three for a win. Come on guys, find other people if you can!
1 for a tie, 2 for the win :)

Eh..I'm out :tired:
Dark Samus for Brawl!!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Wow... nice sig, IsmaR! Mine... is taking a while...
The Vengeance one? Thanks :chuckle:
you can only use the ridley part..the mewtwo part is from the mewtwo club which im a part of :D the bit at the bottom is becuase im part of the ds club
Genetic Genocide FTW!! High five!
gah... :laugh: the mewtwo part is the awesome bit...

on a related topic, where's the mewtwo club?
Go ahead, guess who made that sig :rotfl:
*hint: Me
Here you are my fine friend! Feel free to use any sig once you join :cool:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=135036
1 for a tie, 2 for the win :)

Eh..I'm out :tired:
Dark Samus for Brawl!!
Later M :)

D4RK_HUNT3R

Smash Cadet
Ooh, I'm sure this has been posted but whatever (I stole this from GameFAQs):

A boss battle in SSE should be Samus (probably plus ally) vs. Metroid Prime
Defeating MP would result in a cutscene where Dark Samus rises from Metriod Prime's remains somehow (since it'd be slightly altered with Samus not having the Phazon suit).

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Shoot, we got 2nd by one vote:ohwell: At least we pass to the next round..

Defeating MP would result in a cutscene where Dark Samus rises from Metriod Prime's remains somehow (since it'd be slightly altered with Samus not having the Phazon suit).
That's the general SSE idea that we've all said for like the last 100 pages :laugh:

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace

yep we've covered that. that's how Dark Samus should be unlocked.

antimatter

Smash Lord
i bet i'll get a response here first:
help needed for mp3. i have to get to that landing site to destroy a shield generator with ship missiles , and i destroyed 3 out of four of the golem cords. all i know about the fourth cord is that it has a tiny fuel jel leak. i destroyed the one before it with the morph ball.
i only have one missile left.

Patinator

Smash Champion
...If antimatter got help, maybe I can...

On planet Bryyo, what's the best way to beat the crud out of those flying things at the second turret? The one with the grapple lasso switch?

antimatter

Smash Lord
@patinator: hypermode or missiles.
thanks for the reminder, kraidguy. its been a while since i ignited something.

Dilophosaurus Rex

Smash Cadet
Dark Samus would be a good addition to the Brawl roster in my eyes, and has a bigger chance than Ridley.

I also thought of some special moves for Dark Samus, but i don't think they're as good as the ones posted on the first page. Meh, i'll post 'em anyway.

B = Phazon Blast. Dark Samus starts charging Phazon into her arm cannon, and then fires a powerful beam similar to the charged Hyper Beam shot in Metroid Prime 3.

Bside = Hyper Missile. Dark Samus fires a Phazon-loaded missile, which is much faster than Samus' missile, and which explodes with a big blast when it hits something. Does not have a homing mode, though.

Bup = Echo. Dark Samus turns into the black shadowy bat-like form you see in MP3 when she comes to take away the Hunters' souls, and floats in the chosen direction before turning back to normal.

Bdown = Boost Ball. Dark Samus goes into Morph Ball mode, and starts channeling Phazon around her. She then shoots away like Jigglypuff's Rollout or Sonic's Down B.

Final Smash = Hyper Beam. Dark Samus fires a huge, Phazon-charged laser similar to the Zero Laser. All enemies it hits are stunned for quite a while, and enter Hyper Mode shortly after. When in Hyper Mode, the enemies' B moves do more damage, but using them also causes damage to the enemy. Hyper Mode ends when the enemy loses a life.

SomeguyDom

Smash Cadet
Dark Samus would be a good addition to the Brawl roster in my eyes, and has a bigger chance than Ridley.

I also thought of some special moves for Dark Samus, but i don't think they're as good as the ones posted on the first page. Meh, i'll post 'em anyway.

B = Phazon Blast. Dark Samus starts charging Phazon into her arm cannon, and then fires a powerful beam similar to the charged Hyper Beam shot in Metroid Prime 3.

Bside = Hyper Missile. Dark Samus fires a Phazon-loaded missile, which is much faster than Samus' missile, and which explodes with a big blast when it hits something. Does not have a homing mode, though.

Bup = Echo. Dark Samus turns into the black shadowy bat-like form you see in MP3 when she comes to take away the Hunters' souls, and floats in the chosen direction before turning back to normal.

Bdown = Boost Ball. Dark Samus goes into Morph Ball mode, and starts channeling Phazon around her. She then shoots away like Jigglypuff's Rollout or Sonic's Down B.

Final Smash = Hyper Beam. Dark Samus fires a huge, Phazon-charged laser similar to the Zero Laser. All enemies it hits are stunned for quite a while, and enter Hyper Mode shortly after. When in Hyper Mode, the enemies' B moves do more damage, but using them also causes damage to the enemy. Hyper Mode ends when the enemy loses a life.
Nice Moveset....

Dilophosaurus Rex

Smash Cadet
Don't get me wrong, i want Ridley in Brawl as playable character as well, but face it.

He's too **** big. In the Metroid games, Ridley is at least twice as big as Samus, and Samus was already one of the biggest characters in Melee. Now, i think Ridley's chances of appearing in Brawl are these:

1: A Boss Character. The most likely option, if you ask me.
2: A Playable Character. Might happen, but not too likely.
3: An Assist Trophy. Might happen. Don't exclude this option.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Oh he did NOT just say that...

size AINT a factor, olimar is the size of a freakin QUARTER, have u SEEN the melee intro? hes just a tad taller than samus and NO ONE complained,that size would do...

Dilophosaurus Rex

Smash Cadet
Olimar's size was made more gameplay-suitable in Brawl. Kirby's supposed to be 8 inches tall, but in the Super Smash series he is much bigger than that.

Top Bottom