• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Samus(a.K.a Metroid Prime): We will consume everything.

Shuma

Smash Hero
When dark Samus is deconfirmed we will acept it, until then, either bring some argument against her or support her, or get out of here.

OniLink171

Smash Apprentice
hahah nope, be patient. Don't report someone just because you're that Dark Samus won't be in brawl:laugh:
Hey Rex! Go TROLL YOURSELF!!!!

woot!

ahhhh.... couldn't pass that one up (even though it reallly doesn't make sense >.<)

:laugh:

soooooo... anyway..... provide like, arguments or something...

me iz bored.

and the more bored me iz, the more pathetic and stupid my insults get XD.

Patinator

Smash Champion
...........Someone get a moderator already...

Rex, ya made your point once. We get it. You say DS isn't in Brawl. Big deal. There ya go. Shoo, shoo, pest.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
What I like about this Dark Samus thread is that it doesn't attack Ridley to death in it's opening post! If Samus, Ridley & Dark Samus could all co-exist peacefully, Brawl would be unorthodoxly peaceful :D

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
What I like about this Dark Samus thread is that it doesn't attack Ridley to death in it's opening post! If Samus, Ridley & Dark Samus could all co-exist peacefully, Brawl would be unorthodoxly peaceful :D
That's the beauty of it! Most of us want both ^_^
If only Bowser Jr and Geno could co-exist :laugh:

Shuma

Smash Hero
Get out of here Snake. I advise you all to ignore this guy, he's the one who sparked the RIDLEY V.S SSS war.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Snake.....?
Wow Shuma, I thought you were more mature then this, I didnt Spark the War, I just added to it. It had started way before I came. Ignore me? How juvenile.

BlueBommer knows I love MegaMan and want him for brawl, its just a comic. Why did you bring that up gere anyway IsmaR?

Shuma

Smash Hero
"How juvenile."

Juvenile would be to have a flame war with you.

"its just a comic."

Of course it's the same thing you said in the Ridley thread when you did the Sonic>Ridley comics.

"I didnt Spark the War"

Yes you did, your comics sparked the war, and you mocked us when Sonic was confirmed.

Now, get out of here, before i PM Kokichi. Who if you remember, was rather pissed at the Ridley incident, the 3 of them.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Umm I wasnt even part of the SSS when the war Started, I thought I was being funny (With other Sonic fans) in our own Thread. i didnt make em all just to Flame Ridley.
Sonic>Ridley comics, Whats the problem? They were posted in their respected threads, If I recall RIDLEY came to the Sonic thread and started fighting, we didnt go anywhere.
I Mocked Ridley when Sonic was confirmed? Well yeah me and a lot others, what do you expect when two factions are always fighting and one comes out to be true. Dude, Its not a big deal.
Ya know their just comics, Im not out to hurt anyone. I am for Ridley being a character But I dont think it will happen cause I see him as more Boss kinda thing. OMG I Have different views and ideas? If I recall correctly I can do that. Its a discussion FORUM.
I wasnt trying to Spam those old comix in your thread, was I? No. Respected thread with respected Fans intended.
Now what have I done in this thread for you to "try" to kick me out, and if you PM Kokichi, what would Happen? What have I dont in this thread to get kicked out. Nuthing! I even just poded a Dark Kirby picture cause Dark Samus is cool.
Just cause you have something against me, I thought we were cool, that doesnt mean I should leave this thread of be accounted for any qural at this time.

Hey, either ya have a sense of humor or ya dont. I laugh at Comics on deviant art when they make fun of Sonic, who cares, there funny. Maybe you should try it.

And to stay on topic, Prime for Brawl!

antimatter

Smash Lord
did you guys see the gamefaqs rumor? i'm half praying its true, half praying it isnt true. for because sylux is in, and half not because no dark samus.

and i heard it was proven false, but i'd like to see where it was proven false. until then, i'm gonna keep on being confused and mixed on the issue.

SmashALLSTAR

Smash Cadet
Dark Samus 4 Brawl!
I'm actually sick and tired of people who say that she would be a Samus clone...far from it.
She would boast a different moveset and even a completely different battle style. The way she would move and behave in combat would very much differ from her good counterpart.

TheLastHero

Smash Apprentice
Dark Kirby = EPIC WIN.

With all the talk of hate and war here, I though I'd make this:

The Heart Metroid took absolutely ages to make. XD Enjoy!

TheLastHero

Smash Apprentice
XD Yeah, sure. =] Credit me in the sig though. ;)
*Raises hand*
I'm tempted to make a proper mock-up page of Dark Samus, since I have the right font hand everythin. I made this the same day Sonic was announced, I had to change the date and everything manually. :p AND on Paint! =0
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7076/sonicbrawlnolh6.png
So should I do one with DS? ;)
EDIT: Ach, it stretched, just click the link. =]

TheLastHero

Smash Apprentice
KraidGuy.... GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

So ANYWAY, what would her FS be? I was thinknig transformation into Metroid Prime. :p Sit at the back on the stage randomly firing beams and growing metroids to attack the others.

Top Bottom