• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Samus(a.K.a Metroid Prime): We will consume everything.

Raxivace

Smash Cadet
I liked her original Prime 2 appearance, but I pretty much prefer her Prime 3 abilities.

Honestly, you know what music I'd like for a Dark Samus stage? The music from when you face Rundas in Corruption. It wouldn't have to be the main theme for the stage, but it was just such an awesome piece of music.

Shuma

Smash Hero
MP3 appareance is way better than his "I'm a blue fleshy samus" look.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I liked her original Prime 2 appearance, but I pretty much prefer her Prime 3 abilities.

Honestly, you know what music I'd like for a Dark Samus stage? The music from when you face Rundas in Corruption. It wouldn't have to be the main theme for the stage, but it was just such an awesome piece of music.
Well, my music will allow 4 musics per stage, so Rundas's theme, Gandrayda's,
and an echoes/Dark Aether theme would be good :)
MP3 appareance is way better than his "I'm a blue fleshy samus" look.
Yeah, the MP3 DS suit was much better than generic black:chuckle:

Stryks

Smash Hero
There aint a specific number of songs per stage...

also yes rundas theme is the best of the hunters when u face thm, to bad u cant buy it on the extra section...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
There aint a specific number of songs per stage...

also yes rundas theme is the best of the hunters when u face thm, to bad u cant buy it on the extra section...
Yeah, that, the Dark Samus theme, and Ridley's MP1 theme shoulda been on there :(

And I think maybe there is more songs per stage....who knows?

Yeah, that, the Dark Samus theme, and Ridley's MP1 theme shoulda been on there :(

And I think maybe there is more songs per stage....who knows?
They still could be. And there will definitely be more than four songs per stage. You can see in the My Music update that the list scrolls up and down, so there's no telling what songs we will hear, or how many there will be.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
They still could be. And there will definitely be more than four songs per stage. You can see in the My Music update that the list scrolls up and down, so there's no telling what songs we will hear, or how many there will be.
I meant in MP3 :p
But I hope they are for Brawl too :chuckle:

Raxivace

Smash Cadet
It was a just a joke. >_>

BTW, I honest to God believe that Waluigi has a better shot at being in Brawl than Dark Samus. He's been in more games, has had just as important of a role, and twice as much character to him.
That's right, a character who has been in pretty much only sports and party games has a more developed character and is as important as someone who was "reincarnated" from a parasitic alien and is practically waging war against the universe because of one person. You're completely right.

EDIT: I found this copy of the music from the battle with Rundas, if anyone wants to hear it.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
That's right, a character who has been in pretty much only sports and party games has a more developed character and is as important as someone who was "reincarnated" from a parasitic alien and is practically waging war against the universe because of one person. You're completely right.
Harharharhar. That I am. :p

Stryks

Smash Hero

BTW, I honest to God believe that Waluigi has a better shot at being in Brawl than Dark Samus. He's been in more games, has had just as important of a role, and twice as much character to him.
OMG ur saying a role as a filler character in every sports game is equally as good as the character many consider to be the strongest character in the nintendo universe, who was created by the absorbation by one samus's strongest suits AND who in MP3 CONTROLS the space pirates AND ridley? OMG ur sooo right!!

[/uber sarcasm]

antimatter

Smash Lord
@ gypsy lee: i almost wish you stayed banned, other than people can take their anger out on you.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

All right, we get the point Gypsy, you don't like Dark Samus blah blah blah :p

EDIT: I found this copy of the music from the battle with Rundas, if anyone wants to hear it.
Hellz Yeah! Thanks for the music too.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
OMG ur saying a role as a filler character in every sports game is equally as good as the character many consider to be the strongest character in the nintendo universe, who was created by the absorbation by one samus's strongest suits AND who in MP3 CONTROLS the space pirates AND ridley? OMG ur sooo right!!

[/uber sarcasm]
And all of that really matters in Smash Brothers!!! You're sooo right and funny at the same time !!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation marks are fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ gypsy lee: i almost wish you stayed banned, other than people can take their anger out on you.
Wait... Who are you? Nevermind, you're of no importance. *ignores*

All right, we get the point Gypsy, you don't like Dark Samus blah blah blah :p.
Good. Now you need to get the point that Dark Samus is one more noob friendly streamlined Metroid game away from worthless. :p

Stryks

Smash Hero
And all of that really matters in Smash Brothers!!! You're sooo right and funny at the same time !!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation marks are fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait... Who are you? Nevermind, you're of no importance. *ignores*

Good. Now you need to get the point that Dark Samus is one more noob friendly streamlined Metroid game away from worthless. :p
1.- actually it does, a role of a character in the series he comes from has to be big in order to get into smash, look at bowser, dedede, ike and so on, they also have to be popular, saying all of that doesnt matter (his role in the prime saga) is stupid, it does matter, he may not be popular in japan, but he is everywhere else, and that counts for something, if ur saying the role of a character doesnt matter, then kiss ur ridley goodbye...

2.- yeah because we all knwo how important u are, I mean ur on the bad side of every mod, and u help closed the ridley thread and make all ridley threads banned from the forums, yep ur sure important...

3.- so just because metroid prime like all past games u officially hate it? wow man its just a small saga, seriously were in the 3d era, and metroid change a bit in 4 titles, one being the best GC game of all (not by me, by all the rating sites), and MP3 is one of the best wii games so far, beating TP, sorry if u like a new awesome graphics, great music,long lasting appeal and great gameplay...

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Being the lead villain of 3 games that revived the Metroid franchise isn't comparable to a made up filler character. Waluigi hasn't appeared anywhere in a Mario game except for the spin offs.

Indeed, it does matter. Instead of being ********, give valid arguements.
Ugh... Dark Samus is sooo lame.

*braces for flaming from mindless fanboys with nothing better to do*
You got banned for making others having to "*brace for flaming from mindless fanboys with nothing better to do*". It shows quite clearly that you have no life. You dedicate all your time online supporting the Ridley cult, and I wouldn't be suprised if you go to 4chan.

You've grown such a disgusting appeal to Ridley, that you now hate ANY other character for Brawl. If I had time to counter this beforehand, you would've gotten what was comming to you.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
AAGH!!!
I can't hear you, that never happened!!!
1.- actually it does, a role of a character in the series he comes from has to be big in order to get into smash, look at bowser, dedede, ike and so on, they also have to be popular, saying all of that doesnt matter (his role in the prime saga) is stupid, it does matter, he may not be popular in japan, but he is everywhere else, and that counts for something, if ur saying the role of a character doesnt matter, then kiss ur ridley goodbye
Correction: He It is "popular" amongst a handful of people in a single thread, on a single website, on the internet. You have absolutely no way of telling whether or not a character is popular, especially not worldwide.

2.- yeah because we all knwo how important u are, I mean ur on the bad side of every mod, and u help closed the ridley thread and make all ridley threads banned from the forums, yep ur sure important...
I honestly do not care what the moderators here think. They are about as worthless as peter on a fence post, and their double standards and laziness is what caused a few RIDLEY members to flip out. And their double standards and laziness and stupidity is what lead them to generalizing all Ridley supporters and ultimately banning all Ridley threads. And even so, that wouldn't make me unimportant at all. I think you need to get a dictionary buddy.

3.- so just because metroid prime like all past games u officially hate it? wow man its just a small saga, seriously were in the 3d era, and metroid change a bit in 4 titles, one being the best GC game of all (not by me, by all the rating sites), and MP3 is one of the best wii games so far, beating TP, sorry if u like a new awesome graphics, great music,long lasting appeal and great gameplay...
I never said they were bad.... Ah Stryks, I forgot how much I loved you taking what everyone says way out of context, butchering the English language beyond all comprehension, and acting like you're some kind of badass.

Dark Samus for AT.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I guess gypsy just happens to completely ignored the fact that Dark samus's role in the prime games are big, and only discussed the popularity part.

AGAIN, the role in the games the character comes from is important, so far we dont have filler characters in there do we? so far we only have characters that have had major roles in they're games, so yes dark samus can get in, because she was the main boss in every prime game (minus hunters), the main enemy... and also prime brought back metroid from the dead, and sakurai stated that since metroid has becomed more popular in the last years he wants to better rep the series, again who brought popularity back to metroid? PRIME SAGA did, whose the main enemy in the prime saga? DARK SAMUS, also I bet if it werent for prime it could be ridley would miss another smash bros, since the popularity of metroid would still be low...

and we honestly dont care what you think, your NOT important, none of us here are, were just smash fans in a forum to talk about characters we wanna see, where in the dark samus thread, what the F*CK are you doing here? ur nothing but a troll, ur so ****ing obssesed with ridley I wouldnt be surprised if u had a shrine in ur closet and dream about making love to the guy, u love ridley? woopee-****-doo, this is a dark samus thread, u dont like him? too bad, the guys popular (and no he just aint popular in the internet and this forum, hes popular everywhere, u say I cant prove it, fine I dont care, but I bet u cant prove he AINT popular either... again u are a troll that has nothing better to do than to hate other characters that aint ridley, you think that what u say goes...

if u dont hate prime then WTF ARE YOU COMPLAINING, u CONSTANTLY said in the ridley thread that prime sux, and if u got a problem with my grammar then suck it I dont plan to change it, I suck at typing I dont care, if I didnt spelled something correctly well too bad I guess the fact that ENGLISH AINT MY ****ING NATIVE LANGUAGE DOESNT COUNT...

AGAIN WTF are you doing here?

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Why do you guys keep bringing Ridley into this? LULZ CANNTS U NOT C WER TAKLING BOUT DRK SAMSU 4 BRAULZORS!!??

Anyway, I'll be leaving for now. Nice chatting with you all. I plan to return the day Dark Samus is deconfirmed to give you the ol' "I told you so." If not sooner of course.

Be good. ;)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok so the guy is actually gonna wait and see if dark samus is deconfirmed to rub it in our faces... he officially has no life...

Stryk's...
Or
Gypsy...

Ridley...
or
Sprite comics...

Like Dark Samus...
or
Hate Dark Samus...

Embracing the new generation...
or
Dumbing down of a series...