• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Samus(a.K.a Metroid Prime): We will consume everything.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
NO CLONES, NO CLONES, NO CLONES. x3

Thank you.

Argument: Dark Samus cannot be in Brawl, as she would simply be a Samus Clone.

Rebuttal: You must not have played the games she was in, or paid little attention during them. She has a wide arsenal of unique Phazon-based moves to choose from, in addition to a healthy selection of shared moves that Samus Aran does not use in the Smash series. Multiple unique Dark Samus movesets can be found at the official thread at Smash World Forums.
Rebuttal: I like, totally don't give a f**k. They share the same name, look the same, and would not differ all that much in moves. Why don't we add baby bowser, baby mario, young link, pichu, and all the other clones while we're at it.

antimatter

Smash Lord
only thing i agree on is the no clones part. they could easily differ. im not a fan of dark samus, and even i can see that.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace

Thank you.

Rebuttal: I like, totally don't give a f**k. They share the same name, look the same, and would not differ all that much in moves. Why don't we add baby bowser, baby mario, young link, pichu, and all the other clones while we're at it.
You're a ****ing idiot, then. Instead of getting in our faces and practicing ignorance, actually look at the movesets.

By your logic, Luigi shouldn't be in because he looks like Mario, he's just taller and skinnier with different clothes, and hell Luigi has more moves like Mario than Dark Samus does to Samus.

So yeah, you're an idiot.

Go play in the road. You aren't contributing at all to the intellectual wellbeing of the human species. Don't be shy, it probably won’t even hurt if you get a nice, big ol' semi coming your way. And you can take comfort in knowing that you are doing this for the greater good of humanity.

Stryks

Smash Hero

Thank you.

U sir fail, just because they look similar, means they will be clones, look at Ike, he looks so similair to marth, yet has a totally diferent moveset...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
U sir fail, just because they look similar, means they will be clones, look at Ike, he looks so similair to marth, yet has a totally diferent moveset...
QFT

And think about, jiggs and Kirby looked the same, they had totally different moves.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Dark Samus deserves to be on Brawl! It's her (or its) birthright! I mean come now, the MP series has ended so as a going away present, Dark Samus should have the right to fight in Brawl. Period!

She WILL consume everything in Brawl! If she's on it, she'll be one of the main people I concentrate my training on 24/7!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
You're entitled to your own opinion bro; however, I still think that you bumped your head somewhere to not want one of todays most awesome villains in the Brawl Roster.

You....might want to get that examined.

Dark Samus 4 BRAWL!
Don't listen to him, he's a noob who posts "I like this thread!" on every thread :p
Yeah, I'd probably main her and Ridley, but I want to try everyone 1st.
Dark Samus for Brawl!! :chuckle:

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Don't listen to him, he's a noob who posts "I like this thread!" on every thread :p
Yeah, I'd probably main her and Ridley, but I want to try everyone 1st.
Dark Samus for Brawl!! :chuckle:
Look at it this way, atleast he's not a troll. Or is he?

Geeze, why won't Sakurai confirm her already! I tire of waiting, and wating, and waiting some more.

And he better sure as hell don't make her an AT like he did to Grey Fox, or he shall be hanged by his Kirby boxer shorts!!:mad:

DS 4 BRAWL!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Look at it this way, atleast he's not a troll. Or is he?

Geeze, why won't Sakurai confirm her already! I tire of waiting, and wating, and waiting some more.

And he better sure as hell don't make her an AT like he did to Grey Fox, or he shall be hanged by his Kirby boxer shorts!!:mad:

DS 4 BRAWL!
Hell, I'd be grateful for ANY character right now....
And to hell with all those people saying she should be an AT!

Hey nexus, you ever think about joining the Mercenaries?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Hell, I'd be grateful for ANY character right now....
And to hell with all those people saying she should be an AT!

Hey nexus, you ever think about joining the Mercenaries?
QFT. I mean, what's the hold up? Does he not love us anymore? What did we do that was so wrong?:( Especially not to get any Metroid updates with the exception of Norfair. Whoop de freaking do..

Yes, but of course bro! Sign me up or how do I sign up?

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
You're a ****ing idiot, then. Instead of getting in our faces and practicing ignorance, actually look at the movesets.

By your logic, Luigi shouldn't be in because he looks like Mario, he's just taller and skinnier with different clothes, and hell Luigi has more moves like Mario than Dark Samus does to Samus.

So yeah, you're an idiot.
No need to get emotional on a game forum, you really hurt me feelings.

Luigi should be in the game because he is a pimp. Dark Samus =/= pimp.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Im liking the idea of having Dark Samus in Brawl. What are her chances as of now? anyone have an idea?
Well, she has a medium-high chance, and she'd be the perfect 3rd(not counting Zamus) rep,
after Ridley

So i'm guessing around 70%, and higher if Ridley is confirmed :)
QFT. I mean, what's the hold up? Does he not love us anymore? What did we do that was so wrong?:( Especially not to get any Metroid updates with the exception of Norfair. Whoop de freaking do..

Yes, but of course bro! Sign me up or how do I sign up?
1st, you gotta put a cherry between your butt cheeks, and drop it in this glass :rotfl: Jk,
I guess asking a Co-founder is good enough, so you're as good as in! :bigthumbu
I'll add you on the Wiki, and tell DarkSpidey to add you on the front page.
Here is a complimentary sig

And this awesome pic :chuckle:

As for the next Metroid update, it'll be the Metroid AT :(
And I'm tired of Sakurai "elluding" to Ridley in brawl, I mean, HIS stage, HIS music, :p

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Well, she has a medium-high chance, and she'd be the perfect 3rd(not counting Zamus) rep,
after Ridley

So i'm guessing around 70%, and higher if Ridley is confirmed :)

1st, you gotta put a cherry between your butt cheeks, and drop it in this glass :rotfl: Jk,
I guess asking a Co-founder is good enough, so you're as good as in! :bigthumbu
I'll add you on the Wiki, and tell DarkSpidey to add you on the front page.
Here is a complimentary sig

And this awesome pic :chuckle:

As for the next Metroid update, it'll be the Metroid AT :(
And I'm tired of Sakurai "elluding" to Ridley in brawl, I mean, HIS stage, HIS music, :p
HOO HAH!!!! :chuckle: I'm sooooo in there! Sweetness!

So like do you guys have some cultish organization on another website or something of that nature, or is this just a thread where we pay omage and worship the lord and master of darkness known as Dark Samus?

Oh yeah, if she's confirmed, her FS better not be that lame Aurora Unit thing. That thing is ugggggly!!

DS 4 Brawl!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
HOO HAH!!!! :chuckle: I'm sooooo in there! Sweetness!

So like do you guys have some cultish organization on another website or something of that nature, or is this just a thread where we pay omage and worship the lord and master of darkness known as Dark Samus?

Oh yeah, if she's confirmed, her FS better not be that lame Aurora Unit thing. That thing is ugggggly!!

DS 4 Brawl!

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
No need to get emotional on a game forum, you really hurt me feelings.

Luigi should be in the game because he is a pimp. Dark Samus =/= pimp.
No need to act like an idiot then. Dismissing a character from Brawl just because of your stupid opinions is ignorance.

Did you know that Dark Samus is a higher rank than Ridley? He's also got his own planet(which is on the next show of MTV Cribz), and he's got a black skin tone with blue tint lighting. That's pretty "pimp". What's your definition of pimp? Do the gay Souldier Boy dance?

Retro is a 2nd party, it is still owned by Nintendo
And? It's not like Nintendo just busted down their doors, took all of their assets, and flied back to Redmond.

All MP assets are located at Retro's studios because Retro is the only one who uses them.

But they have to get it from RETRO, not Nintendo.

Sakurai wouldn't go to the publisher to get them to get Retro to give him the stuff, he would go to Retro themselves if he wanted the content.

I mean, really, so far as we can see, nothing Metroid-related in SSBB has any Prime links - the music, the stage, the Assist Trophy, the character, the transformation are all from IS/R&D1 developed Metroids. Even her suit design is based on Zero Mission.

Top Bottom