• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Samus(a.K.a Metroid Prime): We will consume everything.

I cannot stand by while my friend gets insulted behind his back. I stood by you in "the_sandman" war (By the way go to the smash blog and go to the newest japan time and look at the comments... he is back!) so I hope you understand.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I cannot stand by while my friend gets insulted behind his back. I stood by you in "the_sandman" war (By the way go to the smash blog and go to the newest japan time and look at the comments... he is back!) so I hope you understand.
I guess i understand man, still the guy is asking to be hated, I just deliver...

The_sandman?! n00b flaming powers GO!!!

meh it can wait till tomorrow, im on my wii, and it took about 4 min. to type this :p

antimatter

Smash Lord
story updated, my friend, it is now interactive.
edit: huh. we have opposite avatars.

antimatter

Smash Lord
@ginger: you are perhaps one of the most sickening individuals it has been my misfortune to encounter.
and that isnt how you spell gauntlet.

hyruleboy

Smash Apprentice
*inhale*....no.

And that's what you get for touching yourselves, no DS in brawl.

Top Bottom