• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Samus(a.K.a Metroid Prime): We will consume everything.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
Weeellll, maybe we should think of more arguments,
or decide on an Official (the whole crew decides on it) move set?
nah, official movesets are Sakurai's job. all we can do is speculate, and there are a lot of different options that Dark Samus can have. there's no need to limit it to only one possibility.

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
Dont feed the troll, he gets his kicks from making us defend ourselves like that :psycho:
You should definitaly put "please read first post before making comments" in the threads title to avoid instances like this

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
wouldn't it be cool if her final smash was metroid prime transformation?? why not, i think that would be awesome.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
wouldn't it be cool if her final smash was metroid prime transformation?? why not, i think that would be awesome.
Ive said that before, for some reason people dont want to see a "backwards" transformation, since his original form was the prime creature, then he turned to dark samus.

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
yeah, i see. but i feel smash doesn't really have any thing to do with official story plot, so the prime transformation would be fine. besides, doesn't that sound a lot more interesting than simply some kind of large blast move? i think so

yeah, i see. but i feel smash doesn't really have any thing to do with official story plot, so the prime transformation would be fine. besides, doesn't that sound a lot more interesting than simply some kind of large blast move? i think so
Well generally it's going to make sense to some extent. And that seems like it's pushing the limits.

antimatter

Smash Lord
metroid prime seems more visually impressive. id like to see that for a final smash.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Many speculated dark samus was absorbing phazon to transform back into MP, but it all seems he was just using it for energy, and somehow managed to get to Phazze and well u know the rest...

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
well in smash if she could fs into metroid prime, it would probably help more people realize that dark samus is not just a clone of samus in the games, and show shes quite unique to more that are unfamiliar with her. thats a good thing

Can DS even transform into metroid prime?
No.

well in smash if she could fs into metroid prime, it would probably help more people realize that dark samus is not just a clone of samus in the games, and show shes quite unique to more that are unfamiliar with her. thats a good thing
That's what trophies are for.

You'll notice that all transformation Final Smashes use some object(s) or method that served the same purpose in their respective games. Sonic uses the Chaos Emeralds to turn into Super Sonic. Just like in the games. Wario eats garlic to turn into Wario-Man. Just like in the games. Bowser gets struck by a thunderbolt to turn into Giga Bowser. Just like in Super Smash Bros. Melee.

That pretty much rules out Dark Samus transforming into Metroid Prime anytime soon.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Anybody else curious ,
MP3 spoilers:
Bout that metroid prime skin in Phaaze? Maybe the essence of it left its body,
and absorbed DS's suit, or a Hunter?
Metroid Prime 4: DS's return :p

Yeah :ohwell:
Just trying to come up with an answer to the ending, besides Sylux :p
I think it was already said though that Metroid Prime 3 was the last of the sub-series. And it makes sense, because
Dark Samus did die once and for all
. :(

Woah woah metroid prime skin in phazee? where I so do NOT recall that...
The Genesis Chamber, where the Leviathan Infant is found. They can be found strewn amongst the rocks near the bottom.

Stryks

Smash Hero
The Genesis Chamber, where the Leviathan Infant is found. They can be found strewn amongst the rocks near the bottom.
=O *goes and looks for batteries for wiimote*
seriously tough never saw that, guess I was to busy killing those phazon metroids, which are, btw, very kick *** looking metroids...

anyway... theres little to talk about these days >.>

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
*revives thread with Sacred Magic*

After battling Dark Samus on MP3, all I could say is....wow....I've GOT to have control of her in Brawl! I just have too!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
*revives thread with Sacred Magic*

After battling Dark Samus on MP3, all I could say is....wow....I've GOT to have control of her in Brawl! I just have too!
We(cough) welcome you, fellow supporter.
What level did you beat her on?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
We(cough) welcome you, fellow supporter.
What level did you beat her on?
What are you talking about? I've been a die hard fan since day 1 baby! But now, ohhhhh my respect for MP now has went through the roof!!

Oh and I beat it on legendary...or was it hypermode? I forget.

Top Bottom