• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Samus(a.K.a Metroid Prime): We will consume everything.

antimatter

Smash Lord
hey, they could have been rejuvinated by the phazon. plus, gandraya was at least alive when taken by dark samus. who knows the state of them?

antimatter

Smash Lord
that was from a cheat code. it was supposed to be a surprise ending for gamers that she was a chick. have you ever read nintendo power or wikipedia articles?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
AAA!!!
This thread's for DS, not the hunters, not for Metroid discussion, not for ANYTHING ELSE!!!!:mad:
jk :lol:
Well, it was supposed to be the MOST SHOCKING MOMENT of the game :psycho:

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
that was from a cheat code. it was supposed to be a surprise ending for gamers that she was a chick. have you ever read nintendo power or wikipedia articles?

That doesn't prove that the manual said she was a male or robot. What is your point anyway? It seems obvious that the developers didn't change their minds in any way.

antimatter

Smash Lord
just saying, i dont get the point of having three awesome bounty hunters in one game and just killing them off. im gonna be worse than a ness fanboy in thinking they'll come back eventually.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
nope. green-haired suitless samus was also unlocked by beating mother brain, not just by JUSTIN BAILEY and other passwords. but you are right about the surprise ending.

Meh, I still count that as 4. When you scan it in, it says "Dark Samus 4." But, that's just how I look at it.
Dark Samus 3 and 4 are definitely the same battle.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
nope. green-haired suitless samus was also unlocked by beating mother brain, not just by JUSTIN BAILEY and other passwords. but you are right about the surprise ending.
Sorry my friend, but she was a brunnette when you beat the game.

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
I think we're gonna see an influx of supporters, now that Ridley support is over because their ego's overinflated and they destroyed themselves:psycho: and DS is the only character left in Metroid to support here

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
To bad she isn't getting into brawl and there are waaaaaay more Ridley supporters out there.
You think i dont know this(that there are alot of ridley supporters)?Im just saying chances are some of them will start supporting DS here, since they can no longer support Ridley
Theyve probably already started a forum for themselves:psycho:

Well most of the people who support Dark Samus also support Ridley, so it's not fair to compare based on who has more support. What are you trying to point out anyway?

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Dark Samus 3 and 4 are definitely the same battle.
Yep, that definitely needed to be bolded. :psycho:

To bad she isn't getting into brawl and there are waaaaaay more Ridley supporters out there.
That's true, but maybe after
Ridley
's announcement, there will be a switch to support DS as well, sort of like Wario = Waluigi or Ashley. I know, I know...terrible examples.

But, a
Ridley
character announcement could mean people would be ready to move on and support the next most likely candidate from the series. Who knows? (Not that support at this stage means anything...)

I see. Well Ridley honestly has the best chance out of any unconfirmed newcomer, bar none. Nobody can really deny that. I'd support him more than Dark Samus if that wasn't the case. But one never knows, they could both make it.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Well, you can picture any character
cept Ashley :p
,but fewwork VERY well.....
Thats why many of us support Ridley and Dark Samus(besides them being bad@ss),
cuz they would work very nicely, despite their chances.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
hmmm, maybe a leviathan core or Phaaze or something:chuckle:
Hmm...I dunno that Phaaze was particularly exciting, and the leviathan cores weren't too big. Maybe something from Dark Aether? Or something from Phazon Mines in MP1?

Or...actually. Yeah, Phaaze would be pretty cool. Something like that perhaps.

Here's a question: Would DS and
Ridley
be enemies of one another? I know they are both enemies of Samus, but what would their feelings be toward one another. DS probably wouldn't care since all she cares about is more Phazon, but...
Ridley
as leader of the space pirates, would they have a disdain for DS?

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
What would happen on the stage??
Maybe you fight on platforms, over phazon, which damages you?
The stage breaks apart, and throughout the match, phazon slowly rises and falls which hurts you. XD

Lemme come up with an idea for one.

Top Bottom