• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Samus(a.K.a Metroid Prime): We will consume everything.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Hmm, here are some things that could happen:
phazon hazard
weird tentacle things attack
lose hp every second or so due to air
Metroid prime attacks!!!
Random creatures attack you
long falls like in castle siege

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
I havn't played hourglass yet, which stage?
Well, there's these purple areas you stand on so the floor stops draining your energy.

I was thinking that it's like there's 1 (invincible) Phantom for each character slowly moving and when they see a char they chase it to beat it. When you're on Purple, you're safe. I was also thinking that the Phantom Hourglass was in a certain area so that when you get it, you have it for like 10 seconds and you are immune to the floor draining your power, but the Phantoms still chase you. It should be easy to picture if you played the game.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
omg..iys like two posts a day in here :(
SSE
after a troublesome fight between samus and meta knight dark samus suddenly appears adn starts to corrupt samus. Samus goes all glitchy. Meta Knight(after being beten to a pulp by samus) sees his way through darkness and, he dashes towards ds and says 'Only the weak take' thus making it meta knight vs dark samus.
and on the stage dark samus has a different moveset from her playable one. eg he make phazon come from the sky, below MK and basicly all over the place.

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
I think DS's role in SSE would be like this:
(story).........So Samus and (insert character here) are done with the metroid part of the story, and are up to the boss. The boss is metroid prime, so you go on to fight it. After it is defeated, it explodes and theres nasty metroid parts everywhere, and you stop a subspace bomb from going off, and you leave. But as you are leaving in a cutscene, you odd amounts of phazon floating away into the distance. Now later on into the story you meet (insert character here), but they seem odd and are in a black pallete color. You fight them and are forced to "kill" them(like in mp3), and you see them return to normal colors and a black cloud resembling DS flies away overhead. This happens a few more times until you finally confront DS on her stage and defeat her.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Agreed, but same thing happens tomajor threads like Wolf for brawl and such, we've pretty much talked about every possibility about dark samus...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I bet there is but weve pretty much talked about everything:

entrance
stage
SSE role
movesets
Final Smash

and so on...
What about (at an attempt to start discussion) her alt colors?
Well besides the ones Shuma gave us, I think maybe the Light suit looks similar to her MP3 suit..
What we need is some idiot coming in and running his mouth about Dark Samus being an alternate costume so we can all rough him up a bit.
I can get us a whipping boy :laugh:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Haha, when people are serious about that, it makes me wonder if they've actually seen the characters they're talking about.
Hmm, I used to argue that DS and Samus look nothing alike, and I'd use the Dark suit as an example:p

Top Bottom