• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DAPHNE 1, Pgn & Blacka's monthlies. Mineola, NY, 10/10/09

What should the side event be?

• Low tier singles

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Duelist Pro

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Mid tier singles

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Crews

Votes: 15 21.4%

• Total voters

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Can i play.....

Mario and luigi's bowser's inside story in a corner at this tourney, without paying the train ticket or for gas or getting a ride, and not paying venue fee?
Let's team and name our team name Ness Boards Unite
: O
im being very srs. Although money is tight for a young ness main such as myself.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Let's team and name our team name Ness Boards Unite
: O
im being very srs. Although money is tight for a young ness main such as myself.
Okay sure but just don't get mad if i say this game is boring and start sand bagging.

(Basically I stopped playing this game because it's boring but if you trust that we'd do good anyway then sure, I'll try as much as i can while being bored to death)

Acedude55

Smash Ace
:D

See, now it looks a bit better. DAPHNE looks like it should always be in caps. (smirk)

Even though you technically brought that into this community. >.>;

Edit: I must MM a snake at this tourney. CF v.s snake please. @_@

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Hey BigM you wanna MM? Any amount is fine, I just feel like I have to redeem myself after those SD's when we played in brackets xD

Also, anyone else wanna MM? I'll keep track of them all and hunt you down in person, gonna hold you to em'

=)

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Hey BigM you wanna MM? Any amount is fine, I just feel like I have to redeem myself after those SD's when we played in brackets xD

Also, anyone else wanna MM? I'll keep track of them all and hunt you down in person, gonna hold you to em'

=)
YO SON MK DITTO MM 0 DOLLAZ RITE NAO!

im letting you all know

im stepping it up at this and proving im the best marth in ny =)

...with the help of KYYOOOOJJIIIIIIII!!!!

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
This hand of mine is burning red. Its loud roar tells me to grasp victory and to defeat you! Erupting Burning Finger!!

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
umm.....the only way i could MM anyone here is if i win money at gaunlet...

Will if i cant MM ill be fine with teaming or freindling you..

its just gauntlets venue is so expensive. but if i go to dynasty the day after ill maybe win money at that, not sure tho

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Im probaly gonna enter singles at this also ****** teams :) and guys please make random a choice for mid tiers it makes sooooo much sense!!!!!!!!!!

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Off topic but:

Now that school is in session again, tourneys can be hosted at Polytek, right? :D

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
He's going to make you lose 10 dollars because he will S/D many times in teams.

Top Bottom