• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dancing blade help

smash501

Smash Rookie
Hi all, sorry if i sound nooby but i basically picked up marth like yesterday and i need help doing his dancing blade...fast..

I mean i can do it slow like hit.........hit...............hit.........hit

but i want to get it like hit-hit-hit-hit..any tips on the timings on when to press B?

I want to do it like this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLx0EihYrzA

Look at 0:07...thats how fast i want to do mine.

tipS?

∫unk

Smash Master
just listen to the timing of the blades... other than its just muscle memory.

i notice after i play melee for extended periods of time my db in brawl is messed up. but you relearn it quickly.

just keep doing it until you get it. speed hugging is very similar if you're not used to it it's hard on the analog.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Just practice it, it's actually really easy after a bit. Once you have the timing down you can't really lose it, but there aren't really any specific tips we can give you. GL with this though.

3xSwords

Smash Lord
There is a Q&A thread use it, don't make a new thread. And that goes for all of you that are seeing my post right now. ASK in the Q&A thread.

That being said you are either
1. Hitting too slowly
2. Hitting too quickly

If you are hitting too slowly then it just means hit the b button faster. Not that hard to do. You can tell if you are hitting it too slowly if no buffering is occurring.
If you are hitting too quickly then that means you are hitting it before the previous DB strike is over resulting in Marth not performing the next DB hit. This just means, take a deep breath, calm down, and hit the b button at a slower but constant rate.

The_Blue_Bomber

Smash Journeyman
This probably should have been asked in the Marth Q&A thread, to avoid creating an unnecessary topic. But anyway, you keep practicing your timing and you will eventually get it.

SeanxFayt

Smash Cadet
NNID
xKintoUn
Switch FC
SW-5031-3151-4071
1...2, 3, 4 lol thats how I do it. a lil pause after the first hit =p thats only if you don't wanna smash ya B button in tho XD

Top Bottom