• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyde

Smash Cadet
Matter of fact, do you have friends that aren't the epitome of geekiness? Just let me know.
This coming from a gamer? If you haven't noticed that's a large portion of the Smash community, some might not look like it, but they are.

Reckon

Smash Apprentice
Oh ****, looks like I missed out on some exciting dramatics fueled by smash, rather s.m.a.s.h.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
poot.......................The Box

In a perfect world that entry would solve everything.

~edit~RoK: That's why I want you to play it cool so I can play you.

Shuz: Great hosting the other day. Snacks, drinks, and 3 tvs is the way to do things. Gotta play more though, you know you want to.

Blue: lolrzpop @ s.m.a.s.h Thanks for managing this thread and hosting the weeklies. UTD smashfests are beastly.

Melee can't die.

~edit~King Mosq: Haven't seen him in months. He would probably **** at Brawl.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Cloak & Dagger: Man, my bad. I really do appreciate you trying to defend me, but they are going to find every avenue to ban from from any event that they hold; so it really doesn't matter.

Poot the Box: Online "supposedly" doesn't count for anything but it shows you a lot and how to defend against a lot. Also, offline you play way better than you ever could online regardless. My Ike is nasty and I've worked hard for it to be that way.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
lol at all the smack talk.

Is LG that really loud Luigi player still around?
He still around and very loud. He will return to the smash seen him and swift when they get better at brawl.
Tournament top 5

1: Melee1 ($120.00)
2: Mr. 3000 ($60.00)
3: Jumpman ($20.00)
4: T-Rex
5: KirbyKid
5: D4BA

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
nah i heard he wasn't that good and kinda just washed away when brawl came out, he doesn't have a smashboards account either.

XD

EDIT: i guess he is around? melee1 was that an online tourney or in person?

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Mr.3000 and t-rex took 1st at finl smash(San Antonio) 3. Mr.3000 got 1st and they got 1st in doubles. They are REALLY good. They beat hylian and everyone who went to final smash 3. yes it was a real tournament in person. I took 1st and it was not online.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Slacker, I'll be more than happy to help.

Blue, great hosting. Forgot how much I enjoy playing Melee. I think I'll be dual playing from now on. Totally gonna try to get better at Roy. Thanks for the hosting, cya next week.

Rok, it's the way you present things that people don't like. Everything would be fine if you said something like "Sucks with the entry fee. Don't really have the money" But what you said came off arrogant and typically does. It really rubs people the wrong way. So don't get surprised about how people react to it. Personally, I really would like to play some Ike dittos with you in person.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
I wanna play today :O
I don't care if it's melee or brawl!
Oh, and my 1st match with ice at shuz's was a complete spamfest. LAME

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm feeling some smash today...even though I've play for over 20 hours in the past 3 days...its good to be home lol. Hit me up if anyone is interested.
hey bwett I'll give you $1 if you add my Wii number and send me the vid.

I have a feeling Zac won't be doing it for a looooooong time LOL

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Mr.3000 and t-rex took 1st at finl smash(San Antonio) 3. Mr.3000 got 1st and they got 1st in doubles. They are REALLY good. They beat hylian and everyone who went to final smash 3. yes it was a real tournament in person. I took 1st and it was not online.
I got them back at the most recent Houston tournament. I got 1st and they got 7th and 9th >_>. XD.

Did you beat both of them with climbers? T-rex used snake, did 3000 use Sonic or dedede?

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
I live near Campbell and Coit. If you need directions, just give me a call 979-216-7010.

Yeah Slacker I'll go ahead and add your wii number and send it when i get internet.
Give me yours if you got it. It's only thing I need since I already have your Brawl FC.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
I got them back at the most recent Houston tournament. I got 1st and they got 7th and 9th >_>. XD.

Did you beat both of them with climbers? T-rex used snake, did 3000 use Sonic or dedede?
Yes, i only used iceclimbers and i took 1st. I sent Mr.3000 to the losers and my little brother beat t-rex and knocked him out. Then i played him in the finals and won. They said we both play very similar.When you got them back in houston did u use iceclimbers or game and watch? The vids should be coming out soon.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yes, i only used iceclimbers and i took 1st. I sent Mr.3000 to the losers and my little brother beat t-rex and knocked him out. Then i played him in the finals and won. They said we both play very similar.When you got them back in houston did u use iceclimbers or game and watch? The vids should be coming out soon.
They said you and I play similar? XD. Intresting. Who does your little brother use?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Bwett: I though it'd be apparent when I said waive the fee that I didn't have the money to pay for it. Anyways, my Ike is very good. Brawl takes more technique/spacing. Which I have greatly improved in. With Ike I've been able to hang and beat characters that can chain throw him; gay his recovery and cheap him. I see Ike carrying me a long way.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Also, videos of my ICs in the grand finals vs sethlon are up on the IC boards. Go check them out.

I can't wait to see videos from this tournament!!!!

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
so who all is attending Akon. maybe we can get a few friendlies in before. couple of my friends got a hotel room so if yall wanna do friendlies thursday night we can.

Dr Mario Kart

Smash Apprentice
I believe T-Rex and 3000 will be at A-Kon as well. I hope whoever is running it is going to be separating people out in the brackets :p

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm the best Hylian in Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom