• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
sry gotta break the chain....or else who knows when all this would end.
but one last one!
Sakurai the best worst idea in a fighting game. (tripping)
i guess i didnt break the chain XD sry.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Wait, so who got first at the tournament Saturday? Did anyone beat Mr. 3000? Anyone? I'd sure like to know.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
No one ever posted the results or said who won though.

Edit - Srsly, anyone up for some teams practice this week? There a tournament at A-kon and I wanna be ready for it.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Wait, so who got first at the tournament Saturday? Did anyone beat Mr. 3000? Anyone? I'd sure like to know.
You guys quit being funny. Its in the tournament RESULTS. I did win the saturday tournament.
Bluezaft how many people are expected to show for melee? I need to know because im trying to get back into it.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'll take you up on that.
Oh god.

Metaknight dittos FTL :(.

Also, at Trashday Felix randomly walked up to me and challenged me to a $20 mm. I think he loves MM's more then me O.O. Which is amazing XD.

Noobits

Smash Rookie
Dude Imma have to second you on that one i have no idea who you are lol gonna have to meet you in person see what you know about brawl
lol sorry I can't do that, cause if you met me then someone would know me and then I'd actually have to be good to be the best at something haha!

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Oh god.

Metaknight dittos FTL :(.

Also, at Trashday Felix randomly walked up to me and challenged me to a $20 mm. I think he loves MM's more then me O.O. Which is amazing XD.
Good games. I had no lag at all on my side.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
No one ever posted the results or said who won though.

Edit - Srsly, anyone up for some teams practice this week? There a tournament at A-kon and I wanna be ready for it.
im up for it. im actually gonna get settled in at akon on thursday. so if you and your partner wanna do some (team) friendlies, we'll be happy to. theres gonna be about 7 people already in my room so i can probably only allow 1-2 teams.

Reckon

Smash Apprentice
I desperately need Brawl practice, after realizing I havent played against a good third of the roster makes for some unexpected losses and equally unexpected surprises.
It'd be good to hear theres more than one tv dedicated to brawl at the next smashfest.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Taco, sorry about yesterday. If I had known you had to leave early, I would've immediately played brawl. =(

Also, Fogo, you need to get back on your game lol. That was some massive rapeage, even when we were playing ffa with items...epic fail rofl. Good games though. Enjoyed it greatly.

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Argh, the A-Kon tournament will be single elimination.

I guess my usual strategy of "lose in the first or second round then tear my way through the loser's bracket" won't work this time.

...Seriously. Every tournament I've been to I've lost in the 1st or second round, and often I make it extremely far in the loser's bracket.

felix45

Smash Lord
come ONNN no one wants to MM me in brawl?

ANYONE? I accept ANY MM in brawl. ANY amount! so long as I have the money anyways....anything over $100 I couldn't do, but yeah. I'll MM anyone for any amount.

binderboy

Smash Rookie
I desperately need Brawl practice, after realizing I havent played against a good third of the roster makes for some unexpected losses and equally unexpected surprises.
It'd be good to hear theres more than one tv dedicated to brawl at the next smashfest.
There were two tv's last time and with everyone playing melee it wasn't that hard to get a lot of brawl games in :)

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
come ONNN no one wants to MM me in brawl?

ANYONE? I accept ANY MM in brawl. ANY amount! so long as I have the money anyways....anything over $100 I couldn't do, but yeah. I'll MM anyone for any amount.
I like how this guy just completely ignored my reply to him.

Edit - I'll ask my teammate about that, Shuz. Unless he like up and reads this on his own...

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Hey Dallas, I'm not sure if any of you are gonna be going to the A-kon anime convention, but I'm going to be going along with a friend of mine and was wondering if any smashers are gonna be there. I never really got into Brawl, but I'd play it nonetheless. I'm decent at melee, but I'd rather lose in melee than play Brawl, honestly. We'll be staying at the Sheraton in Dallas on May 30-31, so I'd be down to play any time. Hope I can meet some Texas smashers.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Hey Dallas, I'm not sure if any of you are gonna be going to the A-kon anime convention, but I'm going to be going along with a friend of mine and was wondering if any smashers are gonna be there. I never really got into Brawl, but I'd play it nonetheless. I'm decent at melee, but I'd rather lose in melee than play Brawl, honestly. We'll be staying at the Sheraton in Dallas on May 30-31, so I'd be down to play any time. Hope I can meet some Texas smashers.
I know a handful of us are going to be there. I'll probably be in the game room most of the time, so if you see Infi~ or Yoda playing that's probably me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom