• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
Mario0275: Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection , Street Fighter 3 : Third Strike, Capcom vs SNK 2,, Marvel vs Capcom 2, and im guessing GGAC = Guilty Gear something.

Aznsoal: i might stop by. I haven't played Tekken since tag tournament back in the old ps2 days, and i haven't played 3rd strike in like a year. But with street fighter stuff its like riding a bike; you never forget it. I wonder why EVO took out the DOA series

Noobits

Smash Rookie
Mario0275: Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection , Street Fighter 3 : Third Strike, Capcom vs SNK 2,, Marvel vs Capcom 2, and im guessing GGAC = Guilty Gear something.
Guilty Gear: Accent Core the latest installment of the GG series.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Today I have to study for two finals tomorrow...I'm actually already procrastinating on the final I have in 4 hours so...yeah lol. Whatever is going on tonight, I'll see if I can stop by for atleast a cameo lol

bluezaft

The True Zaft
7 pages? Ha! I wrote 55 pages worth of research papers in two weeks. You can do 7 pages in a day.

W1ld Card

Smash Rookie
any one wanna play today ? i live off 635 and midway . oh i post on srk as well azn soul = ]

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
In person, I get off work in about 30 minutes or so and you're about 20-30 minutes from where I work.

Edit - Fogo said he'd be interested in teams earlier, I think. Problem with Fogo coming though is he wouldn't have Zac there to copy everything he does :D

Loyde

Smash Cadet
Few more questions

1.What is included in the Melee/Brawl setup?
2.How early can we come?
3.How many weeklies will be held?

Thanks to slacker! for answering the earlier post and to anyone else who answers

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
Few more questions

1.What is included in the Melee/Brawl setup?
2.How early can we come?
3.How many weeklies will be held?

Thanks to slacker! for answering the earlier post and to anyone else who answers

1. TV + Wii + Melee or Brawl. All the cables too so you can hook it up.
2. 5:30 PM. Unless bluezaft wants you to come earlier so you can set up.
3. However many weekends there are in the summer.

Aznsoal

Smash Rookie
yea its a competitive fighting game house so if yall want just stop by, otherwise me and another guy will probably try to make it out to one of the weeklies, maybe not this weekend but next for sure.

isidro

Smash Apprentice
I might show up saturday, it's only 30 minutes away from my house, now all i need is a ride. cause my car is down :( and my wife won't give me a ride to go play video games (grrrr)

binderboy

Smash Rookie
Hi guys, I'm new although I've been to Zac's a couple of times and I've met a few of you already. I'm going to be attending graduation and prolly a party on Saturday but if I can break free before too late I'll swing by UTD and bring the Wii.

Hey Cajun. . . . sup?

-Chris

Gigi

Smash Cadet
Majority these days play brawl but Spoox, 7734, Fogo, Runningbrave, Leapinghare, Bluezaft, DoH, pootTheBox, and more dual wield melee and brawl.

Melee can't die.

pTB

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there saterday with full wii/tv setup. Including a GC/melee. I'm also bringing my homeboy from colorado.

Aznsoal

Smash Rookie
sup binder you should come to teh house if you get a chance, if not this week come next week.

Loyde

Smash Cadet
Aznsoal, at the gathering, by any chance, do they have Melee, or is it just Brawl? A person I know plays sf and mvc2 and he's looking for competition ,I think, so we'll stop by sometime when I get a ride from the person.

Thanks

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
I finaly have a big enough apartment to throw smash tournies.iI anyone is interested please let me know a good date and time. I want to do brawl singles then doubles within two weeks or so 9590 forest ln(Dallas 75243) APT 1006. 5 for singles and 10 per team.

If anyone wants to help organize the tourney please let me know.

Aznsoal

Smash Rookie
we usually gather around 8-10 depends. peopel just show up.

We only play brawl, we only play games that will be at evo. like more people might liek sf 3 double but its not the latest so its not played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom