• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluMilk

Smash Apprentice
cant wait till friday..... I'm going to make peach look broken lol.

Anywayz i just realized your mad skills with peach in melee, DoH. I know peach is pretty bad compaired to her melee version, but the fanboy in me wont let me give her up. (i read your post on the peach forums).

Hey i got a question; hows King DeDeDe looking in the backroom tier-wise? First heavy Top Tier maybe?

edit: whoops, yea i meant saturday

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
why friday? i thought i was saturday?

poot where are you?

i'm just gonna show up at your house and test my luck lol

jk creeper status

Razor93

Smash Rookie
ok I_Am _Infinity i understand around 10 or so and i already have your friend code member i played u and also Kiraiya im ready to and i need to work out some combos im been trying out and need to make sure i can do them right and im ready bro and i got tons better so watch out

Kiraiya

Smash Rookie
lol razor u got better since the last time we played xD I was testing out my new G&W since i loved playing him on melee(only to be an annoying prick by spamming his taunt but i still loved him) I need to get better so imma add everyone on the first page so add me pl0x?

Kiraiya

Smash Rookie
im testing out my G&W and see how my playstyle plays with him. Im stuck between him and toon link for my main and im trying to see who im smoother with. If anything I enjoy playing G&W more cuz hes just so random.

Razor93

Smash Rookie
im testing out my G&W and see how my playstyle plays with him. Im stuck between him and toon link for my main and im trying to see who im smoother with. If anything I enjoy playing G&W more cuz hes just so random.
your right G&W is random and i was shocked to see u play with him for the first match so yea

Razor93

Smash Rookie
oh well i play you tomorrow cuz i have to finish some english and it due tomorrow so ill play you tomorrow if that is cool with you

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Hey guys, remember Spyda, the douche that was lecturing Dallas on why Brawl is better than Melee and we're all idiots for not knowing it?

i quit smash
just wanted to let you guys know, i wont be playing in the tourny. I just dont really like brawl anymore and have moved my interest onto other games at the moment. but i might show up and just help felix run it, since it was my idea and all, but good luck to you guys!
eh, he only 1 stocks me.... so its NOT that bad, but yeah, its not that interesting to me anymore... one match... in m first stock... i fell 7 times... one right off the bat... it was annoying and each of the other times i fell right into a charg-ING smash attack or move of ike... which will kill me at 40%... so it was pretty annoying... little things like that just keep me away from the game
What a stand-up guy. Man I really like Spyda.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Bluezaft: Stop *****in' over brawl. You sound like my sister on her period.

Kiraiya!: Answer my question and add me, I new someone new to own.

Spyda

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, remember Spyda, the douche that was lecturing Dallas on why Brawl is better than Melee and we're all idiots for not knowing it?

What a stand-up guy. Man I really like Spyda.

Oh hey bluezaft, I'll be down in dallas this weekend to visit some old my frat bros and the playntrade tourny, but if you want to call me a douche, come call it to my face, not some forums. hope to see you sat., and I want you to come say it to my face. We will see what a stand-up guy you are too.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I'll be on some tomorrow night for you guys who want to play. Would have been on tonight, but I went to the bar and watched people spin fire instead.

On a side note, apparently I'm a lightweight. I had 1 Shiner and suddenly everyone was my best friend.

Mephy

Smash Rookie
As Quarter said many posts ago I'll be there... I met alot of you at Fire's.

on a side note, the trash talking in this thread is quite entertaining...

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
C*NT: I like Sonic, but I've given up on him as a "true" secondary. I'm Ike/Zelda. Sonic is my mess around and Brawl-4-All character, since he is my fav char of all time. =] I want to fight and go at it. And when my sister comes home, we should do doubles. xD

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
C*NT: I like Sonic, but I've given up on him as a "true" secondary. I'm Ike/Zelda. Sonic is my mess around and Brawl-4-All character, since he is my fav char of all time. =] I want to fight and go at it. And when my sister comes home, we should do doubles. xD
lawl. I was thinking about picking up Ike to take care of those I have trouble with Zelda/Kirby.

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
OH YEAH ABOUT THAT F4L:

We don't have a ride, so we can't go. If we do get one though, we will most likely go to the tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom