• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I guess bule zap too, but he will probably be too depressed to enter the Brawl one and will eat a PB&J sandwich in the corner instead (again)
Yeah, don't worry about a guy that doesn't play Brawl. Instead, worry about UTD Zac, Kirbykid, Scav, and all those awesome old school Dallas smashers that I've never even met.

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
So are there gonna be more people going to F4L's smashfest or the Play N Trade tourny?

on a much more important note though
DoH, those Lucas Dittos we had were ****ing epic, we need to record one.
we might as well put a mirror in the middle of the screen.

Razor93

Smash Rookie
hey Kiraiya and Ratatat do yall want a match on Friday about 10 rounds each if that is cool with yall?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
So are there gonna be more people going to F4L's smashfest or the Play N Trade tourny?
Last time there were 41 entrants in the playntrade tournament and there will be considerably more this time since Brawl is so popular. I have no idea why F4L would schedule a smashfest on the day of such a big tournament.

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
hey Kiraiya and Ratatat do yall want a match on Friday about 10 rounds each if that is cool with yall?
Not sure what you mean, but im on right now if you want to play.

Bluezaft: ha yeah than im definitely gonna miss work for it.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
i am infinity- playin u sucks cause my mario gets his *** beat. but i think my toon link can take u now. its done it before and all i think i gotta do is use my projectables more and be more aggressive.

lol i tell u my strategy cause thats how confident i am. be ready for alot of weapons and sword coming at u
Sure thing man, we'll play some more in the next couple of days or so. Sinus infection = no Brawl for me :(

thanks F4L and I_Am_Infinity i will use those advice to the best of my ablities and F4L u think you can still make it to my house on Friday then so i can show u what i got? and I_Am_Infinity u think we can play about 10 rounds on Friday if that is cool with u?
About what time dude? I don't get off of work until 7 and usually go out, but I can prolly fit some games in on Friday.

Kiraiya

Smash Rookie
Give me the time and ill be set. ive been watching and studying Ken and Kizzus TL videos and i need to test out my skills against someone lol.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Hey falco what time should we be there? any specified time?

well like i said so far i have
kiraiya
jumpman
razor
blumilk
and possibly slacker and his friend. but idk

so basically i have 4 people.

so yea if anybody else is not goin to the txgamer thing and wants to come to my house to play tell me so i can add u so i can make this thing happen.

i'll tell ya by wednesday depending if i get more people wats gonna be up

Bwett

Smash Ace
Also, bwett, you going to the tourney? Melee & Brawl? You're the only person I'm worried about. I guess bule zap too, but he will probably be too depressed to enter the Brawl one and will eat a PB&J sandwich in the corner instead (again); so I'll reign victor on that. Hopefully.
If you are talking about the txgamers thing, then yeah I'm going to that tournament. I won't be in the melee tournament though. Don't really feel like throwing away my money lol. Atleast in brawl, I might get past the 2nd round or so. My skill level in melee is just relatively too low compared to others vs with brawl lol.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
To Everyone: I'll be at the Tx gamers thing at 1:00 to register, I'll be going to win Regionals in the Gamestop tournaments at 2, and I'll be back to the Txgamers thing at 3:00 to win the Brawl tournament. I'll see everyone there.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
FORGOT!

I am Infinity, Kiraiya, Razor93, Welcome to the smash Community. I'm RoK the Reaper, Best Roy/Ike in Dallas in their respective games. Any dispute on this, I spanked Bwett's Ike in the last match; OMG Rapage. (But, let's go ahead and play again xD). You have my Wi-Fi under here, just message me to add yours. And is Kiraiya a girl? Just askin'.

UTD Zac: You won the majority of matches we played that time, but remember my Epic 3 stock on you in the 3 stock match in Brawl? Priceless, 2 Aethercides.

Darkness of Heart: We need to play; the best Lucas I've fought against was Jumpman, and it seems you play him. Let's go at it shall we?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Thanks for the greets, RoK :)

And good games Slack, you're the only one who's got a winning record on me so far. I want to play you again some time in person.

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
We could get some friendlies at the tourney if we have time, ∞. I hope we do, as I'll be able to show off my nasty grab combos that I can pull off offline cause of the NOLAG! It's so much harder online.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
We could get some friendlies at the tourney if we have time, ∞. I hope we do, as I'll be able to show off my nasty grab combos that I can pull off offline cause of the NOLAG! It's so much harder online.
Heh, I feel pretty bad about myself playing you honestly. I n00bed it up like 3 or 4 times and just threw a life away for no reason, a mistake I won't be making again.

I figure I'll ask the popular question: Any pointers?

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
Heh, I feel pretty bad about myself playing you honestly. I n00bed it up like 3 or 4 times and just threw a life away for no reason, a mistake I won't be making again.

I figure I'll ask the popular question: Any pointers?
If you want to beat me, let me grab you at least once. That's all I need. ;p

In other words, not much to say. Only thing I can say is don't get grabbed, but you were doing a pretty **** good job at that. Which made me rage. It's so hard to grab you, yet I can grab Sonic players with ease. . .

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
One of the guys I live with started up a download, RoK. Join me again.

Edit - I killed the download, should be good now.

Edit² - Or you can join a team battle. Focker. We'll have to play some more later, I'm going to the gym for a bit.

Also @ Ratatat - Good playing you man, we'll have to play again some time.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
I am infinity: Nice, right now It's 3 matches to 2 I believe? I'm winning. Best Metaknight I've come across however; good job. You take advantage of his long grab range and multiple jumps very nicely.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
leapinghare said:
i am infinity: i live in bedford just down the street from NRH...we should play sometime.
Sure thing man, sounds like fun.

RoK the Reaper said:
I am infinity: Nice, right now It's 3 matches to 2 I believe? I'm winning. Best Metaknight I've come across however; good job. You take advantage of his long grab range and multiple jumps very nicely.
Yeah man, but I would have had you on that last one if we didn't get disconnected. :mad: I haven't played against an Ike before, you're pretty quick with him. Definitely looking forward to playing both you and Slacker again.

bluezaft

The True Zaft

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Rok: I added you, but I usually don't like playing lucas on line because lag = up b sadness, but we'll see.

Overswarm is a ***** who takes pride in camping and making people cry.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
Hey people im pretty new to this smash boards scene but i would consider myself pretty decent in brawl. I wanna see how well i do compared to the best in txgamers, i guess ill find out march 29th. If you wanna play wifi with me its cool, but i don't play really seriously due to the lag. Oh im a marth and wolf player. I look forward to learning a whole lot from you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom