• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryven

Smash Cadet
Felix, I would totally be up for Smash on Wednesday. When?

(And did you just totally invite the whole thread to Bluezaft's place after he said he didn't want to host anything? 00;;)

bluezaft

The True Zaft
(And did you just totally invite the whole thread to Bluezaft's place after he said he didn't want to host anything? 00;;)
You know, I think he did. I thought he meant a smashfest with just like Scav and Richard and other invisible people. But since he's putting effort into getting people to come, I suppose I'll host. If things get too crowded (unlikely) we can move to a clubhouse.

No one show up before 6pm. Sorry bwett, our schedules are kind of opposite. You should call when you're done with class at 10 to see if people are still playing.

By the way I get sick of Brawl after about an hour of playing, so I require Melee breaks to sustain me.

Rage, you're the weirdest person in the world. And I hate chess. But I did invent an infinite on Green Greens in Melee involving Marth and Falcon. And another one involving Peach and an invisibility cloak.

Felix, will you or any of your victims be able to bring a setup?

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
i think carrollton is on my way. if you have AIM message me on there I'll see if I could pick you up.

I don't have AIM, but I have MSN. . . If it's on your way though, I'll pay you some gas money. Just in case though, bule-zap mind giving me your full address?

I tried playing Melee yesterday. It was really awkward, but then I got used to it and was able to do all that fancy stuff again. So I should be good.

Also, I hate Toon Link.

felix45

Smash Lord
I have msn too. msn s/n - felix384@hotmail.com

just scav and them? no I meant everyone, I was just saying that invis people have been playing w/out my knowledge and that we should get them + everyone else together for a smashfest!

ok I'm going to try and talk to people on AIM today and convince them to go bluezaft. better update first post ;)

I'll bring a wii, I have no TV because it is in my dorm O.o.

hey people if you have setups bring them!

Gigi

Smash Cadet
5198 2163 1060

poot, gigi, and reckon are playing. play online with us. this is gigis fc

leapinghare

Smash Cadet
so it appears that on my copy of brawl, wolf shares the same high damage-strength increase as lucario...muahaha

LEAPINGWOLF?

2964-8247-2071

Quarter

Smash Cadet
hey guys, long time no see :D
most of yall probably don't remember me but me and mephy came to a couple tourneys but i had alot of stuff going on so i wasn't able to really stay with the whole scene
but now me and mephy are looking forward to getting into the local smash scene
yall will be seeing us alot :)

Quarter

Smash Cadet
ye, he just got it.
we've been brawling about everyday since release haha.

oh and mephy's maining snake.

Jumpman23

Smash Cadet
Blue, why must you live so far from me?

I think I'm gonna attend UTD next year to make it easier to play you . I've already been accepted :)

bluezaft

The True Zaft
That would be the simplest solution.

In my copy of Brawl my game freezes when I pick anyone but Ice Climbers. I'm stuck HELP ME
Whenever I pick Pikachu jolts of electricity shoot from my Wii and kill people. I thought that was normal?

Felix, what time do you plan on getting here? I'm going to see if some UTD kids I know want to come play.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I see Felix posted before my editing was complete, so...what time will you be arriving...like, f'sho?

felix45

Smash Lord
@bluezaft - well you said people shouldn't show up till after 6, so chances are I'll probably show up from around 6 to 7. also I'm bringing slacker and his friend along.

@gigi - I like life....plz dont?

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
Wow this was the first night I was able to play Smash for 5 hours straight without having to wait in between. Awesome.

GG everyone I played

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
UTD u need to get back online tomorrow haha i want some rematches. my mario has gotten alot better and i think i've gotten a bit smarter bout figuring out my opponent

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Hey this is ICE for anyone that knows me i double team with melee1 looking to add some ppl on brawl

BluMilk

Smash Apprentice
yo hommies! im new to the smash boards and i just moved to tx.
quick story: When i went to the midnight release tourny at gamestop i was talking to a few people from the smash boards. When i told them my gammertag, they said that i am gonna have to fight some "Bluzaft" guy for the name "Blu" in tx lol.
Anyway nice to meet you guyz. I may be new but in all the years of smashing ive played ive never ran into anyone better than me, and ive had melee since day 1. I am looking for a "crew" in my area i can play some matches with so i figure this is a good place to start. Some info about me:

21 years old
Black Male
Peach Mainer for 7 years and counting!
I live in Desoto Tx
go to school at cedar valley cc
I AM A FING BEAST. Currently my peach is undefeated online, but i dont play wifi much and when i do its against scrubs.
email me at BluMilk@hotmail.com or call me at 972-223-8737 and ask for Blu if you want to get beasted.

note: I AM NOT A NOOB. If you really want some compitition hit me up. i wont dissapoint. Ive been doing my homework for month pre-release and have viewed almost ever video for peach posted and i truly believe, based on what ive seen, that im the BEST peach player currently out there. Hit me up.
peace.

i know this is rude but i just realized yall are playing today at bluzafts place. Can i come?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Yeah you can come, Wishes-He-Were-Blu. And you may also come and mm people, DoH.

Zac: if Peach gets an invisibility cloak at 0, Marth can keep her in his uptilts, for the most part. I've used it on you before. It's a broken strategy that I always ban at tournaments.

felix45

Smash Lord
sorry guys I cant come, my parents are making me look for internships and other stupid crap O.o

uggggh I really wanted to play you guys this sucks really I'm so pissed right now...

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
lol @ felix. he starts the whole thing and can't come. wow that sucks haha.

blumilk i'm close to desoto. u should hit me up in a pm and i can tlk bout playin u and beatin u wit my mario in brawl

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Attention: Why you who think Melee sucks and Brawl is better don't deserve it http://youtube.com/watch?v=O-7gmds2njg

Slacker: My Ike + Your IC's = ****. XD, We DEMOLISHED that team. Like 4 3 stocks?

BluMilk: I gurantee I'd hand your *** to you. RoK the Reaper, RESPECT THE BEST!

And I won't be able to go to this **** tournament ; I got a Yugioh tournament Saturday. ****it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom