• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
bluezaft: you don't look nearly as clown like as rok suggested.
What were you expecting?

Rok just gets jealous of incredibly sexy people with incredibly sexy hairstyles. Isn't that right, Fire?

someone host a tourny next week! ill bring drinks and cookies. one time offer.
I say we should take Rage up on this. WHO'S WITH ME!?

Unless DoH reminds me that I'll be in SA, in which case, SCREW YOU GUYS!

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
I'm seriously going to wupp mouf's little stubby armed *** whenever I get down to where he is for a tournament or he come back to Dallas
i will be at FS2, feel free to beat me up there big boy. you are the least intimidating black person ive ever met.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
please excuse my :chuckle:ignorence:chuckle: , but what is FS2?

and is it in dallas.

sup rawr, i didnt get 2 play you the last time, i hope you were'nt scared:p

i 4-stocked wobbles with my eyes closed, and using this avatar.

WOBBLES 4-STOCKS DALLAS, CHUCK NORRIS 4-STOCKS THE WORLD.

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
That was the most unskilled match i have ever seen, and dirtbag, you do know that the acronym dbag doesnt stand for dirtbag right. You might want to reconsider your tag. Because youre kind of the laughing stock of the smash community with that name.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
man I need to know when the date of this touney is goin to be on. cause I really want to go.
cloak and dagger it was real fun playin u the last time we need to get som more matches done. u don't know how hard it was fo me to fight yo peach wit ness. normally I wouldn't do but I guess fire's words of courage led me to do it I .lol

mouf. real talk u bout to get that *** beat somthin serious. u think all black people are intimadating. thats funny.

felix45

Smash Lord
hai guyz I'll be discrete

if you think you are as good/better than me then you should MM new mexico. they wouldn't MM me after seeing me play like 2 rounds but you guys will have better luck assuming they dont know who you are and they dont look up youtube vids.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
This is true, Anyone think they could give me a ride to fs2? I'll pay gas, keep to myself, and stay out of your conversations. :)?

Smash Journeyman
hai guyz I'll be discrete

if you think you are as good/better than me then you should MM new mexico. they wouldn't MM me after seeing me play like 2 rounds but you guys will have better luck assuming they dont know who you are and they dont look up youtube vids.
Told ya so!

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
there is a really good chance that im goin to be off next weekend if I am who can I ride wit ? I have money fo gas. **** im jus a ***** wit money.lol(inside joke)

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Come on Dallas! Me, K.G. , and Fire would like to attend, but without a ride that won't be possible, :(
We're all paying gas money!! That should make it easier to say yes!

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
taco has to go to final smash 2 sos demands it!!!

if taco is the short little dude who played marth then i think i know who he is lolz

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
brawl is delayed yet again till march, hopefully dallas can have another big tourny. i kind of have people to ****...

also everyone should go to The Inferno this thursday if fire's hosting, to get new improved rage training...

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Me! MM me fire! My crappy fox against your mario! best 2/3, 1 dollar, sound good?

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Oh the utility of duct tape...Forward is going to FS2.

Dare I step into THE INFERNO? I will brave the perpetual torments of crushing nubs. What else could be expected of the LORD OF THE SCRUBS!

I'll bring a setup. Someone smoke me out beforehand. Do it for the children.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Me! MM me fire! My crappy fox against your mario! best 2/3, 1 dollar, sound good?
you dont even play fox lol

or have you been secretly training in the depths of brinstar?

i guess, lemme get warmed up and if i feel like its a good day i'll give it a go, i know theres some trick to this though, only a fool would pit a scrubby fawks against my mario.

bwahaha

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Who wants to Brinstar Depths MM? Only stage allowed is Brinstar Depths.

Or how about Mushroom Kingdom 1? With fans.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Upon further observation of skills and natural ability. It would seem that my most natural ability to fight Lies with Link, Least ability of skill lies with Roy, and Most ability overall actually lies with Fox, as far as potential wise.

Meaning, If I started off with Link; I would have been probably 2-3 times better.

If I started off maining Fox, I more than likely would've been the top player for Dallas.

Roy was my worst overall player, but through hardwork I earned my way up. Therefore, Roy > Link > Fox, as far as my mains and secondarys go. Now, I need victims in order to test my skills upon. I won't be attend FS2, because my phone broke and I'm going to need to use my money that's coming in to replace that, as oppose to going to the tournament, unless I get a real cheap phone; which aint' happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom