• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
Im not backing blue because Im choosing sides, rather becuase of RoKs sheer ignorance, and the fact that all blue did was play the game better than his opponent. If youre going to play something competitively then show respect when you lose to a clearly better player. Keep this nonsense up and I wont be suprised if BKM gets banned from all dallas events.

I have no tolerance for ignorance

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
word, jake's layin the smackdown lol

anyways.....

Does anyone want me to do my thursday smashfest tomorrow?? i kinda wanna order pizza too, a little food always amps up the festivities lol

let me see some responses so i can know whether or not i should bother having it.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Everyone should know that I'm not going to fight Blue, Blue even IM'd me on AIM and I ****ed with him and it's funny as hell. If I wanted to fight Blue I would have done so already as I've had plenty opportunities, being at all his smashfests and **** and all.

Seems as though the Dallas Smash Community don't know me and my crew at all yet. Sure, we talk ****, but if we wanted to beat the **** out of anyone we would have done so already; and me personally would have done so already. Just without any drama the community in itself is boring as hell; I'm sure a lot of people would have quit if they didn't have something going on; and I'm sure it has kept a lot of people interested with all the beef. Even Rage said so.

Personally, I wuoldn't fight anyone in the Dallas community unless it was something extremely extreme, though I will talk mad **** about you though; as that's how we do. I'm seriously going to wupp mouf's little stubby armed *** whenever I get down to where he is for a tournament or he come back to Dallas, hell, I even challenged Felix to a fighting match and he ACCEPTED (Felix, I didn't forget). But I didn't want to wupp your *** so I didn't even bring it up. -= Nod. =- Cause as I said, anyone in the Dallas community I'm not trying to beat the sh*t out of em'. Personally, I could have easily said that anyone who went against me I could fight, because personally; I know **** well the vast majority of you can't fight, probably never been in a fight, or haven't got more experience than me. xD

But as I've said, it's only A GAME. Geez, take it less seriously and k now when people are playing with you. =/ Sides, Blue; beating up girls isn't my thing.

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
I know **** well the vast majority of you can't fight, probably never been in a fight, or haven't got more experience than me. xD
.....I find this quite....hilarious lol.

Anyway, the smash community has had plenty to thrive on without others threatening to fight people. Yes its a bit lacking since its been like 6 years, but Brawl is about to come out, most people won't bother with Melee much more, and the community will pick up again...without threats. I know this might be hard to fathom for someone who just recently joined the dying melee scene about a year ago. However, even though you are just "talking" it is a little extreme for most people around here as you saw from their comments. We're all friendly here no need to get violent :).

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I think I speak for all of Dallas when I say: GREAT JOKE, ROK!!!

You tried to scare me into getting your way and it didn’t work. You can’t fix all this crap by pretending all those threats I got were a joke.

You still aren’t welcome at any smashfest at my apartment or tournament at my clubhouse. The last thing the smash community needs is someone who reacts to losing at smash with threats of violence, even if it is just a bluff.

To Fmatt: A lot of people are done with Melee, but there are also a lot of new people that it's still fresh for. The tournament last saturday had the biggest turnout Dallas has seen since DaBR3 last year. Like I've only been playing for 2 years and I've only started to get good. Kind of tragic that Brawl is coming out, really. I'm sure I'll still play Melee at least a little.

felix45

Smash Lord
@fmatt - 25 person tourneys is not melee dieing out. although all those people are about to go start playing brawl probably.

@rok - "hell, I even challenged Felix to a fighting match and he ACCEPTED (Felix, I didn't forget)" ummm didn't you mean hylian or someone else? I'm pretty sure I would have said no, fighting isn't my thing. especially against big black men with other big black men to back them up.

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
Compared to the hundreds of people there used to be yes it is. However for Dallas that isn't bad. It would be better if that were 25 good people. Assuming all the people who normally go the good people would have been Wobbles, Drew, Chang, DoH, and Blue.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
looks like this all boiled over with minimal involvement from me ;)

special notes

uman: it appears that you have commented twice on your own videos 'anonymously' as uglysnareboy and uglysnareboy007 in hopes of making yourself look better in front of others, lmfao please don't do this anymore as you look a fool. also now im actually looking forward to playing you since apparently you aren't the scrub that i thought you were and assume mouf to be. remember to bring 15$

bluezaft: i really can't believe you got a chili bowl haircut lmfao.

hylian: lmfao at hylian because obviously someone lied to him and told him he isn't a flimsy white girl with freckles. please refrain from trying to be intimidating in any way.

rok: lmfao don't bother applying for the dallas a-team. i've 4 stocked bluezaft twice...

the following concerns doh's fox:

it sucks

the previous concerned doh's fox.

FACT or FICTION

1. the f in fmatt stands for feminine
2. rage's mario is better than fire's
3.rawr's solution to ending spam is a more offensive form of spamming directed at one person

also i will attend The Pit of Fire this week

aha, the laser fields! off to lunch...

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
FIRE!!; said:

anyways.....

Does anyone want me to do my thursday smashfest tomorrow?? i kinda wanna order pizza too, a little food always amps up the festivities lol

let me see some responses so i can know whether or not i should bother having it.
I might be able to, my free time is from 5:30 to 8:30 or anytime before 2pm.
I'll come if there is pizza and smash during these times!

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
if someone takes me I will enter the INFERNO

I'm assuming all the people who enjoy Melee because of the possible technicality in gameplay and its balance will probably continue to play Melee. Brawl looks fun/awesome but I can only hope it'll be a competitive fighter.

Buh: You made me laugh.
Chris: Since Jake has your back, someone has to protect your front cause I dunno if you can handle it. I'll be there for you, ready. To give RoK a HUG.
RoK: Much love my boy, but tone down on the aggression. You know they can't handle it.
Felix: I'm not sure who you hang with but not everyone is automatically scared by "big black men" Those in not so ignorant circles don't immediately connect black with scary or intimidation.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
round we go running in circles

ill take ya james, let's just play tom then, ill come early

felix45

Smash Lord
Compared to the hundreds of people there used to be yes it is. However for Dallas that isn't bad. It would be better if that were 25 good people. Assuming all the people who normally go the good people would have been Wobbles, Drew, Chang, DoH, and Blue.
$5 MM! you and me! tourney rules, corneria banned!
I will not stand by letting you think that i suck! although I'll allow it after I take your money.

also if anyone wants to back me up on the whole thing where I dont suck feel free :)

aaaand melee1 is pretttty good, hes on the verge of being one of the best in dallas and placing in top 3 for tourneys when drew etc. is in dallas.

although you are right, its a bit late for all of this. with brawl a month away and all. but still that doesn't change melee being a fun game, It will always be one of my favorite games, alongside ssb64!

@poot - haha it isn't ignorance. actually I dont know why I included black :p
prettty much I only weigh like 140 and I have never ever been in a fight. I'm pretty sure everyone and their sister could beat me in a fight heh...

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
I think I speak for all of Dallas when I say: GREAT JOKE, ROK!!!

You tried to scare me into getting your way and it didn’t work. You can’t fix all this crap by pretending all those threats I got were a joke.

You still aren’t welcome at any smashfest at my apartment or tournament at my clubhouse. The last thing the smash community needs is someone who reacts to losing at smash with threats of violence, even if it is just a bluff.

To Fmatt: A lot of people are done with Melee, but there are also a lot of new people that it's still fresh for. The tournament last saturday had the biggest turnout Dallas has seen since DaBR3 last year. Like I've only been playing for 2 years and I've only started to get good. Kind of tragic that Brawl is coming out, really. I'm sure I'll still play Melee at least a little.
On AIM you said "I don't want to have to yadda yadda". Should've been a clue when J-Roc talking to you that this was mostly a joke. However, as I said, I don't need to show up to your Bull****. Also, it's not your clubhouse last I checked, it belongs to the University of Texas at Dallas.

Sides, what would I gain by fighting you? Honestly. As I said, it's just a game. The fight would be ONE SIDED. Everyone knows that, even as you said it yourself. It does me no good to be up a skinny nerdy kid, You'd be a sandbag. I'll just stick to Rawr's and F4L's. Poot's or Aries when they hold it

Smash Journeyman

anyways.....

I'll go and probably C*NT too!!

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
FACT or FICTION

1. the f in fmatt stands for feminine
2. rage's mario is better than fire's
3.rawr's solution to ending spam is a more offensive form of spamming directed at one person

also i will attend The Pit of Fire this week
1. widely disputed rumor, i would go with fiction.
2. extreme fiction
3. The most well known fact in all of dallas smash facts.

I might be able to, my free time is from 5:30 to 8:30 or anytime before 2pm.
I'll come if there is pizza and smash during these times!
chyeeah! starts at 5:30 actually, so it should work out =D

if someone takes me I will enter the INFERNO
RoK: Much love my boy, but tone down on the aggression. You know they can't handle it.
Felix: I'm not sure who you hang with but not everyone is automatically scared by "big black men" Those in not so ignorant circles don't immediately connect black with scary or intimidation.
Word. to all your statements. although it's fun to have people be scared of you from time to time ;-)

also if anyone wants to back me up on the whole thing where I dont suck feel free :)

aaaand melee1 is pretttty good, hes on the verge of being one of the best in dallas and placing in top 3 for tourneys when drew etc. is in dallas.
yeah, you and melee1 are both considered good in my book.

I'll go and probably C*NT too!!
cheeyeah x2

i wana play. i got fired so i got some free time.

cheeyeah x3 sorry about your job bro =/

hey dallas, your posts are quite humorous, especially from today, it's like reading through a soap opera, real relaxing :-)

would anybody wanna pitch some change my way for the pizza??

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
There is no animocity, I love all! Sorry I got heated RoK, didnt know it was a joke. I think youre funny and the passion for this game gets the best of all of us at one point or another. I will admit you are a good player. Just remember the bigger you are, egotistically, the harder you fall.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
fire: misfire is funnier than runningscared. your efforts are acknowledged. so same time tom?

felix: you don't suck.

wobbbles: farewell...

rbrave: bring recording equipment. please find samus vs gw vids. and that sucks about getting fired, was it the modeling job?

this weeks answers to FACT or FICTION

1. fact
2. fact
3. fact

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
fire: misfire is funnier than runningscared. your efforts are acknowledged. so same time tom?

felix: you don't suck.

wobbbles: farewell...

rbrave: bring recording equipment. please find samus vs gw vids. and that sucks about getting fired, was it the modeling job?

this weeks answers to FACT or FICTION

1. fact
2. fact
3. fact
the word "runningscared" in the email update i got about this thread go into my Global Smasher Compendium folder...

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
There is no animocity, I love all! Sorry I got heated RoK, didnt know it was a joke. I think youre funny and the passion for this game gets the best of all of us at one point or another. I will admit you are a good player. Just remember the bigger you are, egotistically, the harder you fall.
Psh, I ain't worried about nothing that really goes on this board. My crew and I like to talk crap and antagonize people, makes the game more fun when you actually get to play them. Ontop of that, it's fun to see people's weakness. Me personally, I really only got one weakness that my bestfriend knows of :O besides that, i'm like a FORTRESS OF MIGHT!

Blue, okay, simple. I can't mess with him in the game because even if I can beat his Marth with Roy, Roy is at a disadvantage to Shiek (I could pwnt hat with fox). But it's so much easier to upset him and make him worry when it comes to something that's completely out of his hand. I.E. physical altercation; it's already clear who would be four stocked in that scenario. :O Most certainly not me.

Ontop of everything I've stated before I would fight to help anyone in the Dallas community. >_O but it seems as people still haven't picked up on my humor and that I'm never serious EXCEPT when people insult Roy! (Who is in Brawl thanks to the leaked Roster) *** kickin chicken.

i dont plan on ending until about 10:30-11
I won't be able to go then. By that time it'll be one and the bus to get me to my house wouldn't run after the intial DART train has ran. =[ won't be able to make this one then, cause I need to be back at the bus at 7.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
To be anymore than all I am
would be a lie
duhn, duhn duhn

I've said it before Rbrave. Leapinghare has crazy hidden potential. Never touches the game and somehow always improves.

Somehow. Some how. Morehow. Forget explain or elaborate. Morehow is IN.
edit: Someone giving you their lifestory. Lesshow plz.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
fire is there anyway I can make it to the smashfest after work since its ending so late. rage, poot can sombody get me after work at 9. I really need to get som practice in.

Johann

Smash Cadet
Where the hell is this smashfest? ionno if i can go, but knowing the location might help decide that. I'll start practicin now, someone gimme the info!

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
fire: great smashfest yest. thanks for getting food and all. also sorry if you thought i had something against you. good competition should be welcomed. ill ask your advice if i pick up mario seriously.

kenneth: good dk and samus.

bluezaft: you don't look nearly as clown like as rok suggested. good matches.

uman: notice several irregularities in his sig including edit time, location, double images... it's a picture he made lmfao.

someone host a tourny next week! ill bring drinks and cookies. one time offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom