• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yum_Cha

Smash Apprentice
Why not? COME GET YOU SOME!
Hey RoK, I'm a new guy from Lubbock and I just started getting into smash. Any chance you will MM match me $5 or something? I should be able to be at F4L tournament on Saturday. Are we gonna have some kind of Lubbock vs BKM money crew match or somethig, I'm a bit confused.

Edit: Best 3 out of 5 sound good?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Hey RoK, I'm a new guy from Lubbock and I just started getting into smash. Any chance you will MM match me $5 or something? I should be able to be at F4L tournament on Saturday. Are we gonna have some kind of Lubbock vs BKM money crew match or somethig, I'm a bit confused.

Edit: Best 3 out of 5 sound good?
If you hang around someone like Felix, I'm going to assume you're not a novice. If I have any money left for money matches after Fire (If he accepts and is there), BlueZaft, Felix and Darkness of Heart are out the way, you've got your match.

We have a Crew battle, BUT it won't be a money match. I've already got a ton of money matches + Tournament to cover. I don't know why the hell people think I'M made of money.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
If you hang around someone like Felix, I'm going to assume you're not a novice. If I have any money left for money matches after Fire (If he accepts and is there), BlueZaft, Felix and Darkness of Heart are out the way, you've got your match..
IF YOU'RE GOING TO WHINE AND CRY IN BIG BOLD COLORFUL LETTERS ABOUT MIS-CAPITALIZING NAMES THEN I'M GOING TO AS WELL. Bluezaft. It's not 2 words stuck together.

Everyone else go here for videos:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=3632542#post3632542

felix45

Smash Lord
and here I thought you were going to be a rich man rok :p

you SURE you dont want to put money on the crew battle? not even like $5 in all? come onnnn!

and lolz @ name spelling issues
who gives a ****? honestly I'd rather just be called ryan, but then again felix is a pretty badass name and I have thought of changing my name to it :p

oh and I checked out the vids. I hope I'm ready for wobbles this time! oh, and I'll be ready for geo as well!

edit: well so much for my mm w/ RAWR lolz

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I want MM's with everyone in dallas at FS2 >_>.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Hey Rokkyu

i think i'll be there on saturday, what are your rules for the mm?

do you prefer 3/5 or 2/3?

what character(s)?

edit: i spelled your name wrong =P

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Looks like I missed out today/yesterday. I haven't picked up the sticks since last I was over at Fogos.

Rage come hither. I'll answer my phone today.

edit: Dang RoK, capitalizing the K is hard to remember. Are we supposed to enunciate the K harder? Rah KUH!

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
felix: sorry some people have lives
RokKu: haha what characters he says have u seen him play anything but mario:

tell uman 2 get on here and tell me days hes free:] i wanna play second best link! ROFL:]

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
IF YOU'RE GOING TO WHINE AND CRY IN BIG BOLD COLORFUL LETTERS ABOUT MIS-CAPITALIZING NAMES THEN I'M GOING TO AS WELL. Bluezaft. It's not 2 words stuck together.

How many times have I told you that i only capitalize the Z because you have a habit of NOT capitalizing the K in RoK? PAY ATTENTION BLUE! (And pick a better color, be.. Greenzaft or something, I'mma call you Rainbowzaft).

Everyone else go here for videos:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=3632542#post3632542
and here I thought you were going to be a rich man rok :p

you SURE you dont want to put money on the crew battle? not even like $5 in all? come onnnn!

and lolz @ name spelling issues
who gives a ****? honestly I'd rather just be called ryan, but then again felix is a pretty badass name and I have thought of changing my name to it :p

oh and I checked out the vids. I hope I'm ready for wobbles this time! oh, and I'll be ready for geo as well!

edit: well so much for my mm w/ RAWR lolz
I'll speak with the crew and see what's up. But everyone is broke. And since Rage ain't showing up, u-man won't get to wupp his ***, such a shame.

i think i'll be there on saturday, what are your rules for the mm?

do you prefer 3/5 or 2/3?

what character(s)?

edit: i spelled your name wrong =P
Well, since it's just $5, we can do best 2/3. And characters? Psh, anyone you choose. We'll do a double blind pick for the first match and follow tournament format.

Looks like I missed out today/yesterday. I haven't picked up the sticks since last I was over at Fogos.

Rage come hither. I'll answer my phone today.

edit: Dang RoK, capitalizing the K is hard to remember. Are we supposed to enunciate the K harder? Rah KUH!

LOL. Poot, you a **** fool. Favorite poster on the boards. J00 tickles my brainz

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
RoKKu teh ReapAH!

i might be at F4L's around 6. hopefully stuff is still happening.

poot is a brain tickler and i have some amazing matches (featuring mario with higher education + real job) of the good man coming to youtube within the next few days.

Jumpman23

Smash Cadet
I should be able to make the tourney along with some friends
Are there enough cubes, cuz i can bring one.
F4L told me he's gonna set up GH3 cuz Wobbles can do TTFAF on Expert and I really wanna see that so I'll try hard to show up
Also, MM anyone? Can't promise that'll I'll be there 4 sure though :grin:

felix45

Smash Lord
Also, MM anyone? Can't promise that'll I'll be there 4 sure though :grin:
sure, how much?

edit: hey ppl smashfest tonight w/ kenneth, yumcha, sx, poot, rbrave, and I. I dunno where yet but it sounds like it'll be happening around 6. so I guess if you know any of those people and you wanna play call them about it, should be good times.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
A reminder to everyone to bring tvs and cubes! And for poot to bring my memory card.

Don't make me bring out the puppy eyes picture.

miekniek

Smash Rookie
Anyone near Plano/UTD want to carpool to F4L's? It looks like me + friend want to attend.

Zero Link

Smash Apprentice
****! Honestly, where was I at when this tournament was going down? My friend told me about it but I didn't know the exact location. >=l -haven't participated in a tournament on this forum in awhile-

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Yes, setup please! Are you giving Fire a ride? He texted me about it but he isn't answering his phone and I'm leaving in like 15 minutes.

Doubles first sounds good, Johann.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
hey rawr, that's not fair i want in on the peach ditto fun.

2/3 random 5 dollar mm ?
--- Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom