• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't care about people's feelings, you just need to stop spamming... especially since there's an actual event coming up on the 5th where maybe some of this stuff can be settled.

Speaking of which, hopefully I can make it to your tourney F4L, since it's January your house shouldn't be too hot anymore lol.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
no drew i think you need to stop responding to my spam.

And someone needs to realize that the only to stop spamming is to ignore it.

spam in a can.

drew, if you took your own advice you wouldn't have responded to me calling you an idiot. but i knew you would. and that sure as hell was spam. i know how important it was for you tell mouf he sucked and comeback at me with a response that had nothing to with any smash info.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Drew is a mod. Do you know what a mod is? It's his job to deal with spam. I don't know why anyone would WANT to do that, but there you go. I'm hoping for a ban or two, myself.

Did anyone actually play Blues? Did anyone even notice his posts in between all your and Uman's idiot posts? Way to drown out all the stuff that actually matters. Way to be.

felix45

Smash Lord
blues said he was way far away from me so we never got to play. I did notice it bluezaft I did! :p

ok guys for real I need to get away from my family. now I cant today or tomorrow because of xmas bull**** but wednesday I should be free so someone NEEDS to have a smashfest. otherwise I might explode.

so please someone have something on wednesday.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
F4L: Team Watson is hungry. Thanks for hosting a tourny in advance. Much needed. How bout some Ganon dittos? I remember you wanted revenge.

kidrobot: I miss you. We also need to talk about options about an official BBC. Jiffsemjoon challenged me to represent.

Rbrave: Dang, I kinda wanna play SBW too. He'll **** me though. We need to practice soon, just hit me up.

We need a smashfest before F4L's tourny. Work it people.

Who is Kenshin? edit: Figures, was too good to be someone random. Old school for victory.

I guess I'll go sleep now.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
no drew responded for a personal vendetta and told me to stop responding to uman, even though my last giant post stated that i wouldn't even mention him again, until now. thanks bluezaft! or should i say drewzaft.

and to be on topic as drew does, im going to insert an insignificant message about the upcoming tourny.

man f4l i hope i can come to your touny hopefully your house won't be too hot. lolipopz

james kenshin is bora

Yum_Cha

Smash Apprentice
Drama....

GG's to SBW and 7734. You guys are cool as hell.

Thanks to Bluezaft for making a good date for the tournament, hopefully everybody will show up.

Jake, your a trader to the Lubbock crew!!!

blues

Smash Journeyman
blues said he was way far away from me so we never got to play. I did notice it bluezaft I did! :p

ok guys for real I need to get away from my family. now I cant today or tomorrow because of xmas bull**** but wednesday I should be free so someone NEEDS to have a smashfest. otherwise I might explode.

so please someone have something on wednesday.
actually i think i'm only 30 minutes away, and i'm going back to va on the 27th, I didn't think anyone was available to play around christmas time, but does anyone live around valley view mall area?

pi3

Smash Apprentice
yea somebody do something wendsday i am in desperate need of competition

i mean rawr's peach is fun and all but im not a one woman kinda guy 8]

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
yea somebody do something wendsday i am in desperate need of competition

i mean rawr's peach is fun and all but im not a one woman kinda guy 8]
and what a lousey one at that ;-P

i think we may do something at kg's or my house on wednesday, but a small something, not too many people.

it shall be quality though :-D

pi3

Smash Apprentice
and what a lousey one at that ;-P

i think we may do something at kg's or my house on wednesday, but a small something, not too many people.

it shall be quality though :-D
thats good enough for me, bring 2 dollars and i will too so we can settle the mm

kidrob0t

Smash Cadet
I want to play with u guys i miss all my smash buddies like Poot, Rage, Fire, Tac0, you guys need to apply to the BBC (minimum 1 button).
I want to debut some of my new skills, I have developed sophisticated solitary training techniques that allow me to get better by myself lets get together soon

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
no drew responded for a personal vendetta and told me to stop responding to uman, even though my last giant post stated that i wouldn't even mention him again, until now. thanks bluezaft! or should i say drewzaft.

and to be on topic as drew does, im going to insert an insignificant message about the upcoming tourny.

man f4l i hope i can come to your touny hopefully your house won't be too hot. lolipopz

james kenshin is bora
nall its perfect weather. aint even gotta worry bout that. jus bring yo so called skills and for the love of god don't let RoK beat u in a tourny match.

F4L: Team Watson is hungry. Thanks for hosting a tourny in advance. Much needed. How bout some Ganon dittos? I remember you wanted revenge.

kidrobot: I miss you. We also need to talk about options about an official BBC. Jiffsemjoon challenged me to represent.

Rbrave: Dang, I kinda wanna play SBW too. He'll **** me though. We need to practice soon, just hit me up.

We need a smashfest before F4L's tourny. Work it people.

Who is Kenshin? edit: Figures, was too good to be someone random. Old school for victory.

I guess I'll go sleep now.
hahah team darkness is ready (even though we don't practice and play to much GH3) and hell yea we do need more ganon dittos. i made dumb mistakes i know i could of had that game

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
nall its perfect weather. aint even gotta worry bout that. jus bring yo so called skills and for the love of god don't let RoK beat u in a tourny match.
i like coming to your tournys and never minded the heat, i was just mocking drew. i probably wont be able to make it this sat, i kind of made arrangements already. if things don't work out ill definitely be there. and yes, i will absolutely **** rok the next time i see him, guaranteed 3 stock.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
lol rage did you lose to rok in tourney? how many embarassing losses have you accumulated since you started talking **** to me? i'm gonna murder you if we ever play lol

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
**** Mouf we seriously need to play. hit me up if u even in dallas or somethin.

and i jus played my falco today, don't know how but i got better lol. can't wait to play somebody.

felix45

Smash Lord
@fire - what time tomorrow for a smashfest?

@BKM - my money match offers still stand. the one where I challenge your crew, the one where I money match all of you individually, and the one for $40 where it is me vs your entire crew.

@rage - ****it! I was planning to bring my N64 to the next tourney man what the hell! well if you plan on going to any smashfests tell me so we can do our money matches.

@kidrobot - will you be at F4L's tourney?

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
@fire - what time tomorrow for a smashfest?

@BKM - my money match offers still stand. the one where I challenge your crew, the one where I money match all of you individually, and the one for $40 where it is me vs your entire crew.

@rage - ****it! I was planning to bring my N64 to the next tourney man what the hell! well if you plan on going to any smashfests tell me so we can do our money matches.

@kidrobot - will you be at F4L's tourney?

felix: ur not mew2king

how many stock do u have and same for us

felix45

Smash Lord
how many do you want? I'll give you guys an advantage but you have to tell me how many total stock you guys want to decide how many stock I'll give you guys. oh and do you know how many people will be playing?

and if you are up for it I'll money match you personally RAWR.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
how many do you want? I'll give you guys an advantage but you have to tell me how many total stock you guys want to decide how many stock I'll give you guys. oh and do you know how many people will be playing?

and if you are up for it I'll money match you personally RAWR.

ok, if you feel like your that bad ***, you can play uman, rok, rawr, dirtbag/shine, and j-roc. trust me, your going to get ***** in your sleep:chuckle:

and dont talk down on my boy rok when hes banned, he cant defend himself.

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
ok, if you feel like your that bad ***, you can play uman, rok, rawr, dirtbag/shine, and j-roc. trust me, your going to get ***** in your sleep:chuckle:

and dont talk down on my boy rok when hes banned, he cant defend himself.
Ill actually put my money on felix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom