• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Hey Zac, I'm using a Nintendo USB Wifi adapter with Waterview internet, would I be able to do that stuff? Because my online capabilities are a crapheap. I played a few with Bwett today but I can't get it to work anymore.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
I added a bunch of people. See yall around.

If you are port forwarding your wii's ports you might as well forward all the ports you use for p2p sharing and bittorrent applications.

Fear Rekn's Wario. Scurry bidniz

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
brawl seems to have obvious lag cancel, the physics are very different but it has potential. noobs will enjoy auto-sweetspotting until i start raging them off the screen. i think ill get a wii now.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Hey jared, looks like you gotta copy-cat

Looks like you gotta copy-cat.

Because i'm too lazy to update my location >.>

Live just outside Denver, CO. I played at the 470 & Kipling Gamestop tournament.

Brawl Online Name : N9NE (Yep. GaW ^.^)

Friend Code : 3437 - 2721 - 5387

If you want to play, I'd suggest you message me on AIM first (Sp0ng3b0bsqr - Yes, I know it's dumb.)

I DO play competitivly, usually 3-4 stock No items Random Stage.

And uhh...from what i hear (not to brag) but apparently my GaW '*****'.

So yeah >.>, I'd like to play some games with some competitive smashers in the area. So please, add me =D!

PS
keep space in your in-box

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
james/jeff/pat, kennith/spoox, fogo/kg, chris/zac : anyone want to play offline today?

zenjamin ben: haha. straight copycat. pm box clear.

ive added everyone on the front page.

for those who play me and my bros. online here's the tags so you know who you are playing:

G&W = Jared (runningbrave)

FFVII = Kyle

Beid = Reid (Little Hawk)

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
Hey, both my AIM and Yahoo messenger are Idfection, and I'll be on all night. just IM me, I'll hear it, and we can exchange codes and Brawl. I'll Brawl anyone for as long as you like.

Just went 5 rounds with IversionFreak321... His Kirby is too scary. I need more practice, too.

So of course I'm still game if someone else wants to school me, lol.
(If I'm offline I'm brawling somone)

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Just got through playing BlueZaft/Zac, and I played Ratatat and I played Isidro and Jimmy in a melee.

Ratatat is pretty good, but still won majority of games. BlueZaft/zac won the vast majority of games. But the 3 stock I gave to Zac (in a 3-stock match mind you) was all too smexy. Tough, nice dedede, I was thinking of picking him as my secondary. Just cause he can walk while charging that big *** hammer.

edit : =/ I really need to play with the Nunchuk-Wiimote combo some more though e_e; I need to make it to regionals =]

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Were you surprised when all of a sudden a Pikachu with the tag BLUE appeared? I went over to Zac's to play and he was playing you so I joined in. Playing with no lag is way better than what I've got.

DDD is ********. We've got a replay of him grabbing my Pika while he's getting downsmashed.

I want to play offline, it's infinitely better. If I had a smashfest tomorrow at my clubhouse, who would show. A Blue Inferno?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Add me you dallas people. >_>. I play a lot with azen and rohins with little lag and they are really far away haha. Rohins is in washington. Im sure I can play you guys with little lag :)

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Sorry I missed your call. My sleeping schedule is fixed so I should be running god fearin' hours now.

Kirby is where it's at. I can't seem to flow at all with anyone else.

I should be checking to see if anyone is online all day. Hit me up on AIM if not. SN = sgrae0

My bad my AIM SN = silasgrae0

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
Just got through playing BlueZaft/Zac, and I played Ratatat and I played Isidro and Jimmy in a melee.

Ratatat is pretty good, but still won majority of games. BlueZaft/zac won the vast majority of games. But the 3 stock I gave to Zac (in a 3-stock match mind you) was all too smexy. Tough, nice dedede, I was thinking of picking him as my secondary. Just cause he can walk while charging that big *** hammer.

edit : =/ I really need to play with the Nunchuk-Wiimote combo some more though e_e; I need to make it to regionals =]
thanks, i think i might get you next time though :p
because i went from not winning a single match (monday) to winning close to half the time (yesterday) either way anybody online?
i need to play
add me if you havent already

5112-3112-7015
:D

felix45

Smash Lord
heyyy there dallas people. I'm coming home friday/saturday for spring break so we should play sometime!

internet lags to no end here but maybe at home it will be better? I still prefer to play people IRL though so yeah ;)

hit me up on AIM if you want to play over break and i'll see what I can do. even though I have 3 papers to write i should have plenty of time the first part of the week.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Ok well.

Brawl smashfest tomorrow at my place. Because today's didn't happen. And I need the practice for my tournament saturday.

So come! Brawl is infinitely better in real life.

4pm??????

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Hey bluezaft, I just played Kenth, and he said you were having horrible lag problems as well.

that you live in a dorm room as well?

how bad is your lag? can you join "with anyone" matches? do you get an error code? how long does it take for you to load the "3, 2, 1, GO!" thing?

is it just you who laggs? or do you cause the other guy to lag as well?

PS
i JV4stocked kenith.
Dallas sucks.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I live on campus, yeah. I can't do With Anyone matches, it always gives me an error and kicks me off WFC. I don't seem to be able to join rooms a friend has made, only make one myself and have someone else join. The lag is too horrible, but still pretty bad. Like the 3-2-1 doesn't sound unnaturally slow.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
humm, ive never tried having someone join a room i made.
does it made a verry dramatic difference?

also, is it just you who laggs? or do you cause the other guy to lag as well?

it sounds like we have the same problems about. when i dont create my own room, it takes at least 10 seconds to loat the "3, 2, 1, GO!" thing.

foxalmighty

Smash Rookie
anyone having trouble playing random people online? i heard it doesn't work when you choose "play anyone" but it has been working for me

Jumpman23

Smash Cadet
hey ratatat, good games. after winning that first match i started to underestimate ur wolf and then u pulled off some good wins. i'll be ready next time. can't wait to play u again :)

bluezaft

The True Zaft
On campus, as in at UTD? If so, you'll have to come play tomorrow. My # is 210-364-1704.

Landon, get a ride with LG over here tomorrow. And/or add my friend code.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Aww man that sucks. Not gonna be back on campus till Sunday. Blue, we need to meet up when I get back. Also, Rok, we need to play offline. My connection right now is sucking pretty badly, but it should be better when I get back and not have to deal with wireless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom