• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
this is random but does anybody know how to get an internet connection on the wii besides wi-fi
I'll sell you my Brand-frickin new USB adapter for $25, no tax, lol. (they cost 30) I stupidly bought two of them thinking it was broken, when actually it was the cord. But I lost both reciepts so I couldn't return it.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Full setup.

I'm going to lose really bad unless someone gives me some serious practice. Then again I'm the one having a hard time being serious. runningbrave ;), Rage, Fogo, and Reckon, come hither!

Also someone talk trash about my characters so I'll train to kill.

HGZero

Smash Apprentice
2201 Preston Road, Suite E Plano
With a book store to kick around in before hand? There can be no better location. reserved, signed up, and I'll be there on saturday. Peace.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I'm going sunday with full set up. And I claim the gamestop on 1st st. and broadway in garland.
Cool, thanks (and also to Poot and Id).
EDIT: Is there such a gamestop on the list? I don't see it.

2201 Preston Road, Suite E Plano
With a book store to kick around in before hand? There can be no better location. reserved, signed up, and I'll be there on saturday. Peace.
Looks like I'll be seeing you there then.

EDIT: Ben, Poot is going to that one. I'm updating a list of everyone's locations on the first post for reference.

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
i'll sell you mine for 25

When and where? Gimme your address and I'll drive there for it. Just let me know when you're free.

On topic: Bluezaft, F4L has my extension cable, so I won't have it with me. Do I need to try to grab one of my others, or will there be enough outlets there?

Smash Journeyman
Edit from earlier. - I 'm claiming either Broadway in Garland, or Rockwall. Let me know if anybody's going to one of those locations.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
My friends tell me I should start looking for a differnt gamestop if I want to make it to the next round. It's something to think about.
What does that mean?

On topic: Bluezaft, F4L has my extension cable, so I won't have it with me. Do I need to try to grab one of my others, or will there be enough outlets there?
Only if it's convenient for you. If anyone else could bring one that would be great.

On a side note.... Has anyone seen my scarf? I left it at a tourny last year. Its hand made and means a lot to me.
I keep telling you Scav has it.

And if anyone can bring just a cube that would be great since the clubhouse has a TV!

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys but I cant attend the tourney now. -1 full set up. I just found out I have to work overnight tonight 6 pm to 6 am. So I'm going back to sleep! Good luck!

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the Tourney and the mention, Bluezaft! Both me and Idle had a great time! We talked about it the entire long-*** ride home! lol
Now hopefully with Brawl, I can actually place at a tourney! ^ ^ Too bad Wifi training means less cookies.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Reckon, what the poop?! Wasn't sunday was your idea!?

Boris and Rage were also MIA. But a lot of rarely-seen smashers were there that I guess made up for it.

So Billy (a UTD player) and Rok played a Roy ditto and after Billy won the game told him that he won the Roy trophy. It was great.

Best Fox in Dallas or best Fox in Dallas?

The last two matches of my set versus UTD Zac tied for the greatest moments of my life. Green Greens, both of us on our last stock and over 150%, a bomb hits both of us and Zac just happens to die first. Then Mute City, Peach vs. Puff, last stock, he's leading by a lot of percent, he did a silly silly d-smash and for the first time in my Jiggs' competitive career I GOT A REST.

Tra la la la la.

In other news, my TV broke. March 9th is the beginning of spring break for me so I'm going to need you all to let me come to your houses to play Brawl with you. I may or may not leave. Signups begin now!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
In other news, my TV broke. March 9th is the beginning of spring break for me so I'm going to need you all to let me come to your houses to play Brawl with you. I may or may not leave. Signups begin now!
My place has an open guest bedroom ;)

pi3

Smash Apprentice
its nice to get back in the scene. i havnt played much since the awesome san antonio tourny,so im happy with a 7th place finish

blue: thanks for hosting
Fire: thanks for ride
rbrave and little hawk: thanks for all the extra practice after the tourny
estabon: thanks for taking me out twice in the tourny........jerk

expect me to be more frequent in the scene, Pi3 returns with a vegence.

side note; I will most likly be going to first and kingsly gamestop if they are having a tournny there

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
i lost my car keys................(for real)

Im going to try and get a copy today......... =\

I think someone picked them up cause I looked really hard for them.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
if bluezaft can reserve the clubhouse he should do weeklies or bi. ill come out as soon as i can i have full use of my car again. and idfection ill bring it at the next event. don't worry about the money, a friend of mine who introduced me to smash gave it to me as a gift, and i hope you have as much fun with it as i did.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
if bluezaft can reserve the clubhouse he should do weeklies or bi. ill come out as soon as i can i have full use of my car again. and idfection ill bring it at the next event. don't worry about the money, a friend of mine who introduced me to smash gave it to me as a gift, and i hope you have as much fun with it as i did.
Reserving the clubhouse now cost $25 or $50 each time. so that won't work.

Reckon

Smash Apprentice
Zaft I thought you meant this sunday as in the 9th!
What theajldjaflkjdflkalkfdlajf GOD DAMMIT.
Poot, you didnt place, Im displeased.
I could curse at the top of my lungs right now, I was home all **** day.
POOT WHY DIDNT YOU CALL ME, I place the blame on you and it is no way my fault.
:bee:

TXGamers.com

Smash Apprentice
ok, here is the deal... We want to advertise our events at GameStop releases and other gaming events... We are going to give new t-shirts to the first 20 people that PM me and are willing to

1. Promote our events
  2. Are going to the GameStop Release Event(s)
  3. Are willing to tell everyone about Texas Gamers while at these events
  4. And will wear the t-shirt to each event.
  5. Be able and willing to pickup shirt at Comic Book Craze @ 3112 N Jupiter #315, Garland, Tx 75044

PM Information:
  • Tshirt Size
  • Gamer Alias - to print on shirt
  • What store you will be at?
  • Email Address

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Reckon: You have been on the boards lately so I assumed you saw the first page. I was surprised you didn't call me. :ohwell: I was in Denton Saturday night and wasn't sure If I was even coming. Sorry buddy. Let's play soon.

Idle is a beast in teams. Yum cookies too.

Grayfox has a better yoshi then me :(
Mine is more sexy looking though.

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
Now that Rok scared the Gannon Lane Gamestop into having their tourney, I went ahead and signed me and Idle up. The thing is, the guy in charge told me there was no prize for 1st place! aren't we supposed to get something for each round we win? He said that the only prize you get is to move on to the next tourney.

If you guys could get me some official word on the matter, I could probably convince them into adding in a prize. Otherwise, there won't be much point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom