• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Poot! I left my coat at Gigi's. If you're going to Fire's today, could you bring it? It's a gray hoodie that looks adorable on me and I would hate to lose it. Especially since it's my only article of warm clothes.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Yep, tournament tomorrow.

Jared, I expect to see all those bluezaft vids up by noon tomorrow. The whole world is on the edge of its seat waiting for that awesome Falcon action.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, because of family issues I won't be able to attend this anyway. Someone really needs to hold something Sunday; Saturday I will be busy once more I believe. oh and BTW

You heard the lady.

Reckon

Smash Apprentice
Dammit, quit having these tournies when I work.
Sunday people!
Poot let em know whats up if you plan to attend todays ventures.

swift

Smash Journeyman
So the gift cards are the prizes? Do you know what gift cards they are? I like me some walmart gift cards. I didn't mean to double post. My computer lags.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Wowwwww.

1) Bluezaft
2) Swift
3) UTD Zac
4) LG

There were 12 entrants. Only 1st place won a prize. I got a $10 gift card to Gamestop. $10. I sold it to Zac for my entry fee back.

Oh, and did I mention there was a free for all in the loser's bracket?

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah last time there was one of those I got 2nd in both singles and doubles and got absolutely nothing for it.

I was pissed lol.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Idfection; Here's my DeviantART http://ragnarokntexas.deviantART.com I still need to take some stuff down; and I'll probably end up changing it to RoKtheReaper instead. My computer is down (I'm using the one at my college) so I won't be able to submit my meme for a while. =/

Everyone, if you're going to be having another smash get together this weekend, PM me in advance so I can give you my home number (Since I won't have comp access really except for my Wii) so you can get incontact with me. I have a new controller so my mistakes are greatly decreased which means greater performance (My other controller usually left me facing left after about every move, when I tried to smash; I had a tendency of doing my up smash a lot when trying to side smash, etc. etc. )

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
that was really cool, your drawings are awesome, my fave was sheik-two :laugh:
Thanks!! It's been a while (ever?) since I've done any art that was meant to be funny...

Idfection; Here's my DeviantART [link] I still need to take some stuff down; and I'll probably end up changing it to RoKtheReaper instead. My computer is down (I'm using the one at my college) so I won't be able to submit my meme for a while. =/)

Well I'm +watching you now, so when you do submit it, I'll know. ^ ^

bluezaft

The True Zaft
First post is updated with some ridiculous Gamestop tournament goodness.

So, um, would you guys want me to have a tournament this sunday? Or what?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Btw bluezaft. I have already reserved a copy of brawl at the coit gamestop because one of my ATEC friends who works there convinced me too. I was planning on attending their tourney and winning that copy for free and getting my moneys back, my friend claims i can. Since you said you already won a copy of brawl somewhere else maybe you can find a different gamestop?

@Fogo, upload my vids asap!!!! (or just the peach one and message me)

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Heh, me and Kite are going to the Ingram Mall in SA while SOS is going to the gamestop by his apartment. Hopefully every gamestop will have a decent smasher around. However with such ******** rules it's anybody's win.

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
Booya, Firegod, and myself will be at the Greenville location. I don't think anyone lives near us.

Don't know who I'll use. D3 looks really good to me for some reason and MK looks top tier.... who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom