• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Well...since it's only two posts a day i better get busy on being topic. Fire - you're a mario main right? Dude, i could use some help on gettin my mario better. I wanna make my mario so freakin lethal dude.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
no problemo

mapquest my place and the training shall begin lol

my mario is quite lethal at times, but he's a somewhat mild guy for the most part XD

you need help with anything in particular?? i could fill you in right now, meta game is my fav.

EDIT: sike just realized i gotta wake up at 8 and it's 2 lol

gimme any plumber Q's you got and i'll hook it up bright and early manana.

buenos noches

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Hah...well don't laugh. I have funny lil fidgeting moments in my wavedashing with Mario. Just a tincy bit more sensitive than Roy. I can't seem to consistently L-cancel his Dair either. I can when i'm not hittin anyone, but when I am I miss it every freakin time dude. Pisses me off b/c it usually leads to my death.

Roy is a different story. I spent weeks and weeks on that dude. So I never miss an L-Cancel, or a wavedash at that.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Hah...well don't laugh. I have funny lil fidgeting moments in my wavedashing with Mario. Just a tincy bit more sensitive than Roy. I can't seem to consistently L-cancel his Dair either. I can when i'm not hittin anyone, but when I am I miss it every freakin time dude. Pisses me off b/c it usually leads to my death.

Roy is a different story. I spent weeks and weeks on that dude. So I never miss an L-Cancel, or a wavedash at that.
just wait for the twist when you hit the ground, the key is to wait and dont jump the gun lol

*knives*

Smash Apprentice
This is why we cant have nice things......

You can dress them up but you cant take them out.

No need for another post today. If anyone wants to smash this weekend for friendlies just message me. Were going to be The Gaming Center (TCG). Like always.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
Geo! Play me and Zach next week! I'll get rage and poot to join! Let me know when you're available so i can organize something based on your schedule.

Anyone want to play today?

Who said they play Mr. Game & Watch? Speak now.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone need my myspace/facebook? I would gladly hand out that information, or my AIM whatever. Last time I did this i tried to at least get to know the dudes beforehand know'm sayin?
I can has your sn? then I'll get the rest of the info from there, unless you want to post it here so everyone can just get it from here instead of going through the process of sending you an im and asking.

felix45

Smash Lord
you know, after reading at least 10 pages of **** where people argue about being best whatever, I have a question.

why do ANY of you care who has the best anything? shouldn't the only thing that matter is winning tourneys? being the best roy means jack **** if you cant actually win a tournament. same goes for every character, roy just seems to be the one I always read about :/

I honestly dont care if uman claims best link in dallas, because if I beat him in tourney, that **** doesn't matter. all that matters is that I get 1st in tourney or get some prize money or something. everything else is just bull**** scrub stuff no one wants to read through.

so, how bout everyone stops whining about who has best character in dallas because it means absolutely nothing. gawd.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
someone desperately needs love. hmm sounds like something someone who doesn't have a best character in dallas would say.

--- rage(aka best link and pikahu in dallas)

hey felix mm me fox on link 5 2/3

haha jk man let's mm still though also me and a friend still play 64 really good, ill see if i can bring him next tourny if he's in town.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Is it normal to sleep for 12 hours?

Geo! Play me and Zach next week! I'll get rage and poot to join! Let me know when you're available so i can organize something based on your schedule.

Anyone want to play today?

Who said they play Mr. Game & Watch? Speak now.
Ooh! Ooh! I want to play Geo too! Let me know when you play Geo.

I can play today if it's later in the evening. Also, question--it's possible to record the VHS tapes I have onto a DVD with your cool gizmo, right? I may want to do that.

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
you know, after reading at least 10 pages of **** where people argue about being best whatever, I have a question.

why do ANY of you care who has the best anything? shouldn't the only thing that matter is winning tourneys? being the best roy means jack **** if you cant actually win a tournament. same goes for every character, roy just seems to be the one I always read about :/

I honestly dont care if uman claims best link in dallas, because if I beat him in tourney, that **** doesn't matter. all that matters is that I get 1st in tourney or get some prize money or something. everything else is just bull**** scrub stuff no one wants to read through.

so, how bout everyone stops whining about who has best character in dallas because it means absolutely nothing. gawd.
I was listening to some ragtime whilst reading this. I LoL'd. : D I'm also a bit baked, so that made it a good statement. I have to ask, should even winning a simple tournament be something to make you sleep at night? :/ These people talk crap to each other to get the best out of each other, so why should you care about other people when you really don't? : ) They want to be the best, what's wrong with some competition? : ( You always have the good times and the bad times to make a complete form; you can't learn without failing. :D <3

felix45

Smash Lord
someone desperately needs love. hmm sounds like something someone who doesn't have a best character in dallas would say.

--- rage(aka best link and pikahu in dallas)

hey felix mm me fox on link 5 2/3

haha jk man let's mm still though also me and a friend still play 64 really good, ill see if i can bring him next tourny if he's in town.

lolz :p

ohhhh you play SSB64? $5 money match? all right! I'll have to train! I haven't touched it in soooo long. I'm excited to play you! if we MM SSB64 lets do 5 stock best of 5, banned stages mushroom kingdom, yoshi's story (or whatever it is called I forget), and Sector Z (all banned because of ability to be gay and camp)
if you want we can limit it to hyrule/dreamland but I like to play on levels other than those 2 all of the time. makes it a bit more interesting :)
oh and out of curiosity who do you use? I usually play as fox/link/pikachu and I'll pick kirby if I am in trouble or am just plain sucking. if you want we can agree to ban kirby because kirby is as close to broken as any character can get.

also I'll take you up on the melee money match. should be a good match :)))
best of 5 again MLG rules for melee?

oh yeah that reminds me jake still owes me $5 :p

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
I love it when I humiliate a noob. Ya know...the kind that's been playin for 6 years and doesn't know anything about wavedashing or L-cancel and thinks he's badass. The only thing he's got for him is that he's got good reaction speed. I absolutely humiliated his DK, Marth, and Link. I just need to take his Falco out, which for some reason I can't...even though he's uber noob...pisses me off.

Question on the cape: I've been treating the cape almost like Roy's counter, i'm guessing I need to pull that cape out a half second earlier than Roy's counter?

kidrob0t

Smash Cadet
Hey Felix45, i will MM you in SSB64 3 of 5, i have a mean captain falcon who loves to taunt cancel on platforms. I still play that game frequently, its so fun. I wish we had the japanese version sound effects though they are hilarious.

Also, Tac0-you should come play at Fires tomorrow if u can...

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Yo I need to get my Mario better dude. I have a tendency to get a lil un-finess when I really wanna beat someone. Ya know'm sayin?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You guys should of seen Lee's mario.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
ring a bell ugly one??

btw

TAC0 AND POOT: i would especially like to play both of you tomorrow, i will expound upon my motive whenever we get to play.

BLUE AND TRUE/MOM: im not immature am i?? =/
yes it rings a bell, but if you want some of also, im always avalible.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
fire the bet was if he lost to my mario with his ganon, because he always beats you with ganon, then he would say that my mario is better than his ganon and your mario

to sum up i kick ***

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Best Roy in Dallas, PERIOD. RoKnificent, Respect the Best.

Fire:Ban me? WTF, when have I came in order to get banned?!

Also, I'm only able to go to this if SOMEONE picks me up from the DOWNTOWN GARLAND STATION. And DROPS ME BACK OFF. So, if no one can do that, don't expect me to come to this. Rawr normally got **** to do during this time, so he can't do it; So if no one can, you just gotta wait until a tournament or smashfest on a weekend.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
You're a firey one aren't ya? Well you can't necessarily say you're the best Roy in dallas without actually beating every roy player in dallas. SO I guess that just means me and you =). Curious - how old are you?

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Lmao, chill the **** out rok. You and true are the only actual roy players in dallas. Maybe you should show some respect before you demand it.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Today bluezaft's Roy 4-stocked Swift's main character. Yup, it's pretty incredible. I'll teach you a few things about Roy next time I see you, Rok, how's that sound?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
fire the bet was if he lost to my mario with his ganon, because he always beats you with ganon, then he would say that my mario is better than his ganon and your mario

to sum up i kick ***
lol you guys are crrazy, and i have a definite ganon problem.

poot's ganon> all (except rage's mario)

@RoK: you're still talking noise for no reason, and this isnt a contest, why do you keep yelling at everyone about your roy??

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
I think it's because he's threatened to be taken away from his so called "best roy" position.

Quick question: Are there any pros from texas?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think it's because he's threatened to be taken away from his so called "best roy" position.

Quick question: Are there any pros from texas?
Yes.

Caveman
Rob$
Xelic
FastLikeTree

Are the most well known ones.

There are a lot of really good players though.

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
Quick question...how does one become pro? Certain amount of tournaments won?
In my opinion, I think you become pro after being able to play with everyone and know how to conquer your enemy even if you don't know how he/she plays, yet. You mainly have to be around the competition as much as possible to learn new stuff fast and easy.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You become pro by winning large tournaments, or placing very well in them, and competing with other top pros on an even level.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
FACTS.

First off, I am the Best Roy in Dallas, Period. The fact Fire, is that me saying that is not talking crap. Last time me and BlueZaft squared off in that position, I believe that I came out victorious, and have only gotten better with him since that time. I have no doubt that I will beat him again, since that's how he's talking.

SOMEONE needs to hold something so I can get this crap straightened out, I.E. Smashfest/Tournament.
I love saw your mom or whatever the hell your name is. I've always been like this, and it doesn't come to the fact that he's being "threatened" to be taken away. Because the plain and simple true is that no one from Dallas will be able to take him from me, plain and simple.

Someone needs to hold a smashfest or tournament so we can get this crap settled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom