• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
rok, if me and you got in a fight we wouldn't need a judge to tell you that you got your *** beat. also you suck at smash and everything in general pretty much and nobody is impressed by your constant real fight challenges especially since you will most likely not see me in person again which is the only reason you're so eager to threaten me in the first place you little *****

**** if thats the case how come yo ***** *** didn't show up to the last tourney when u was in arlington.

felix45

Smash Lord
So, the more the people, the more merrier it gets... But see dallas thread is a flamefest, so yea. I'm going to purple, guys. : D ()o_0();
wtf is up with you and purple? just curious

also I guess if they just join to see when tourneys are then it would be merrier at tourneys! right?

@kg - he couldn't get a ride IIRC

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
knives, i just read your profile and im guessing there's a reason why 'know' one will hire you. haha

buh and/or Naily-H, shut up i know how to spell your name, i was just trying to annoy you. spelling is not key to communicating effectively. both of you are equally stupid. i used the term absolute value because our individual player skills cannot be defined by any quantitative measure so your a>b means nothing. and also i figured you clowns could figure out who triple posted, i was wrong.

felix, smokers are jokers.

also mouf sucks

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
wtf is up with you and purple? just curious

also I guess if they just join to see when tourneys are then it would be merrier at tourneys! right?

@kg - he couldn't get a ride IIRC
You wanna know how to confuse an idiot? :3 Yea, I guess you are right, the merrier. : D

Rage, now why'd you have to go and say that; it's soo true. Haha. : DD I smoke natural ingredients and I can't say organically grown because I buy swag, not that good. :/

Ps. Felix, answer the question. : D

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
rok, if me and you got in a fight we wouldn't need a judge to tell you that you got your *** beat. also you suck at smash and everything in general pretty much and nobody is impressed by your constant real fight challenges especially since you will most likely not see me in person again which is the only reason you're so eager to threaten me in the first place you little *****
Then we'll make this better.

Rules: No fatal shots, as discussed. First one to give up and admit he lost, LOSES. Or is knocked out, or rendered incapable by the viewing crowd as being able to fight anymore.

Seeing as this is a fight and it doesnt' matter (Such as Melee is about to end) what time frame it is. This will carry on UNTIL. We meet each other.

In the remaining months of Melee, or within the 5 -6 year span Brawl will be out; We're bound to run into each other. Either in houstin; Or Dallas. So We'll see. Just remember, Make sure your fists can back up your mouth.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
actually if both of you go to final smash in san antonio you'll see each other even before brawl

also i learned how to play faster

Buh

Smash Apprentice
knives, i just read your profile and im guessing there's a reason why 'know' one will hire you. haha

buh and/or Naily-H, shut up i know how to spell your name, i was just trying to annoy you. spelling is not key to communicating effectively. both of you are equally stupid. i used the term absolute value because our individual player skills cannot be defined by any quantitative measure so your a>b means nothing. and also i figured you clowns could figure out who triple posted, i was wrong.

felix, smokers are jokers.

also mouf sucks
You say this as if your communication is "effective." Does the word "dreadful" mean anything to you?

I know that my "a>b means nothing," I pointed that out in my first post. All you seem capable of doing is not getting over the fact that I pointed out that it was a joke.

I also very strongly doubt that your inability to spell or use any form of grammar is "because you're trying to annoy" me.

And no, you didn't use "absolute value" correctly. You just threw it in there because you remember from your 7th grade math class that there is an absolute value function taught around the same time as inequalities.

Buh

Smash Apprentice
Then we'll make this better.

Rules: No fatal shots, as discussed. First one to give up and admit he lost, LOSES. Or is knocked out, or rendered incapable by the viewing crowd as being able to fight anymore.

Seeing as this is a fight and it doesnt' matter (Such as Melee is about to end) what time frame it is. This will carry on UNTIL. We meet each other.

In the remaining months of Melee, or within the 5 -6 year span Brawl will be out; We're bound to run into each other. Either in houstin; Or Dallas. So We'll see. Just remember, Make sure your fists can back up your mouth.
Rag, it's unbecoming of you to threaten people online. Really, no one cares if you can win a fight or not. No one will have any respect for you either way.

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
You already know how to confuse stupid people, as well as some not-so-stupid people. Just start walking around and spacing your **** F-tilt.

Or you can start "the train!"

^ Inside jokes, both of them.

kidrob0t

Smash Cadet
I can't believe rok is talking about fighting somebody in real life, what has this thread come to. Everybody needs to chill out and curl up by the fire with a nice falcon knee.

*knives*

Smash Apprentice
Really did not mean to double post and I cant seem to get rid of it so yeah.....

But as promised results from that tourney

1) BlueZaft
2) Knives
3) Melee1
4) The Count
5) LG
5) NOTA
7) Kaji
7) Bato
9) Star
9) Fire
9) Vash
9) KG
13) Rawr
13) VlaD
13) Assassin
13) Pavo
17) Kovu
17) Big J

Surprisingly a good turn out for this one. Sorry the owner was being lame as hell but I didn't hear any complaints when I dropped the money to cover everyone. Doesn't bother me and kept people quite lol.

Thanks guys for coming.

Don't play his game!!!!

kidrob0t

Smash Cadet
Fire did you represent the BBC?? how did people like your controller? and also Bluezaft what was your first prize? And also Fire lets play like tomorrow or something if u want, and tac0 where have u been buddy we need to smash sometime.

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
I actually went to Aries' yesterday. Had some good singles, but I got owned really bad in Free For All. : ) I haven't touched the game in 3 months, so you can't expect me to be good. :3 I started getting back into my pikachu mode but I still couldn't get it high enough. :/ My fox is just stressed out. xD

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
I can't believe rok is talking about fighting somebody in real life, what has this thread come to. Everybody needs to chill out and curl up by the fire with a nice falcon knee.
nobody's curling up by me :-P lol

BUH: STOP DOUBLE POSTING. it's not allowed and its extremely annoying.

EDIT: oh! yeah people come over and play today!!

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
True that Fogo. Rbrave has my orange controller to repair his own sabotage and I haven't seen it since. But everything is well +3 cause he replaced it with my current deathstick which magically enables me to do tricks I couldn't do before.

When you having people over? I miss everyone.

*knives*

Smash Apprentice
Fire's controller was the **** and I never even said anything to him about it.

Tears up.....

You have an awesome controller and your mario kicks ***. Except when you get gay'd by campy peaches.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
buh, shut up, youre like a little kid who talks out of his *** without knowing anything

also knives you must have completely ignored me, i said, there must be a reason why 'know' one hired you, as it says on your public smashboards profile. haha

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Kind of a weird thread to jump in, but I'm real new to the DFW smash scene. I'd like to find a crew to join or just smash around and do some friendlies if anyone is interested. I main Roy, and on the occasion G&W. I'm a freshman at Dallas Baptist University....sooo....hit me up...dogg.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
Kind of a weird thread to jump in, but I'm real new to the DFW smash scene. I'd like to find a crew to join or just smash around and do some friendlies if anyone is interested. I main Roy, and on the occasion G&W. I'm a freshman at Dallas Baptist University....sooo....hit me up...dogg.
finally we have a best roy of dallas, now all we need are pichu and donkey kong

edit: nm ill claim best pichu

*knives*

Smash Apprentice
buh, shut up, youre like a little kid who talks out of his *** without knowing anything

also knives you must have completely ignored me, i said, there must be a reason why 'know' one hired you, as it says on your public smashboards profile. haha
lol my bad. I havent looked at my profile in years.

Is the reason because I was late to my own party????

TWICE???

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
yea he beat me once in the finals too, by cheating. he glitched the game somehow. ill just assume this is how he beat you also

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
i've found my new best friend

Fire's controller was the **** and I never even said anything to him about it.

Tears up.....

You have an awesome controller and your mario kicks ***. Except when you get gay'd by campy peaches.

muchos gracias my friend, your jiggz was pretty sick too :-D

i think i'm gonna start coming out there once a month or so, i love all the groupie kids lol

*knives*

Smash Apprentice
muchos gracias my friend, your jiggz was pretty sick too :-D

i think i'm gonna start coming out there once a month or so, i love all the groupie kids lol
That would be awesome but there my groupie kids and don't you dare forget that sir lol.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
finally we have a best roy of dallas, now all we need are pichu and donkey kong

edit: nm ill claim best pichu
Booyah. Yea, i'd love to get some smashing in and maybe actually "claim" that spot in texas and hold it know'm sayin? I'm still tryin to learn some actual freakin combos. I have some combos but Roy is a bia bia dude. Frickin...D-tilt -> Fair -> D-tilt -> F-Smash...yuppers.

And on a different note - that tournament you guys just had sounded like a lot of fun. What was the dude's character he used to win the whole thing?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
That would be awesome but there my groupie kids and don't you dare forget that sir lol.
dang, ok i'll just bring some garland groupies and we can trade for the night :-p

but yeah, i think i'm gonna start frequenting your spot if its cool with RBF

that tournament you guys just had sounded like a lot of fun. What was the dude's character he used to win the whole thing?
\

marth.

if you have a car you can come to my place on thursdays, to see where you stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom