• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Hahahaha hell no dude! I'm 20 years old, freshman in college dude. I'm a college tennis athelete so i'm clean as a mug. I'm at Mountain Creek Parkway off of I-12 & 406.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea where that is, but I'm sure other people do, Fire is having his weekly smashfest in Garland.
Also: I'm sure you'll fit right in. It helps to be hilarious though.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
I have no idea where that is, but I'm sure other people do, Fire is having his weekly smashfest in Garland.
Also: I'm sure you'll fit right in. It helps to be hilarious though.
I'm a funny guy. No worries. I was Class Clown of 06 in my high school...good ol days. Yea pretty much it. We're cool man.

What do you main?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
I'm a funny guy. No worries. I was Class Clown of 06 in my high school...good ol days. Yea pretty much it. We're cool man.

What do you main?
if you know how to get to my house you should probably come, it's a jolly good time.

he mains marth (gay) and bowser, honestly i think he should drop marth, but i just hate marths lol

and i main mario and fox.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
finally we have a best roy of dallas, now all we need are pichu and donkey kong

edit: nm ill claim best pichu
Everyone knows that I'm the Best Roy in Dallas, so I don't know why you're constantly trying to edge up **** you complaining whiny high *** little *****. Seriously; Until you can beat me, STFU. I'm the Best Roy in Dallas.And if I have to wupp your *** to make sure it's UNDISPUTED. Again, i will. End of Story.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Nice yea. When did you say it was? You said it was in Garland or whatever...but i'm not sure how to get there...

And good God almighty. I hate playing newbs... I just barely beat a newb link with my mario. I'm tryin to switch to mario b/c i love caping dudes.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Everyone knows that I'm the Best Roy in Dallas, so I don't know why you're constantly trying to edge up **** you complaining whiny high *** little *****. Seriously; Until you can beat me, STFU. I'm the Best Roy in Dallas.And if I have to wupp your *** to make sure it's UNDISPUTED. Again, i will. End of Story.
Sorry for the double post but do I have to look forward to people like this at smash fest? And i'll play you with my roy, although I knwo you'll kick my ***. I'm gettin worse with roy.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
rok, im not saying your roy is bad, but do you really think you can beat ismashedyourmom, someone we haven't even seen play who just started playing recently... idk...

and no ismashedyourmom most people are welcoming, so welcome.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
rok, im not saying your roy is bad, but do you really think you can beat ismashedyourmom, a person that we haven't even seen play who just started playing recently... idk...

and no ismashedyourmom most people are welcoming, so welcome.
Does your brain not comprehend? I AM the best Roy in Dallas. Everyone knows this. You just keep tryina take shots at me cause I did your *** in at San Antonio. Just step you rgame up.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
this will be a good match. rok(self proclaimed best roy of dallas) vs ismashedyourmom(someone we haven't even seen play who picked up the game recently)

can't wait to see who wins

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
This mutha phucka gettin' 4 stocked and you know the sh*t, Keep actin' stupid you little noob and you'll meet the same fate. You been in the game for a while, I show up out of nowhere and handin' yo *** to you. You need to go ahead and quit the game Rage and wait till Brawl. Maybe then you'll be able to produce more than garbage in this game.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
I did your *** in at San Antonio.
If someone did my *** in a foreign city I'd hold a grudge too Rok. How did it feel jiffsamjoon?

Everyone look at the view/reply count for our thread. We are the second largest. We defeat all of Utah with our elite fiery spam.

Blue show us our new top spammers. We can compare the numbers from the last time you showed everyones post count. I say we give prizes.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
hey rok how bout you actually go to a smashfest or something so we can do our mm instead of making lame excuses to avoid coming

rok u are pretty easy. haha

poot: find the remote so we can record, i need to get ready to defeat the great ragnarok of florida, let's the training commence tomorrow. i wrote out the word tomorrow instead of saying tom like i usually do, this confuses rok. last time he thought i was calling him Tom for no reason.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
I'm laughin too Knives...this guy isn't really pissin me off like I thought he would. I mean he's sayin he'll beat your ***....in a freakin video game. Dude...ughh...

I've been a christian rapper since I was 15 years old, i'd really really hate for people to judge me if I exploded on this young katt.

*knives*

Smash Apprentice
Rage did not ask for your life story....but that is very sad so I guess I am sorry even though I did not mean for you to get deep with it.

And yeah dude it would be best to not do that since your new and all

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
well...you gotta understand. I thought that everyone would be nice and chill and what not...but dude...what is with this guy? Is he always like this? ANd don't worry, i've got myself in check. I'll actually watch what I say unlike Rag who seems to be on the rag. Dig?

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Lol then call me True. That's my rap name / smash name.

Edit: Does anyone need my myspace/facebook? I would gladly hand out that information, or my AIM whatever. Last time I did this i tried to at least get to know the dudes beforehand know'm sayin?

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
hey ismashedyourmom, were all good people, even ragnarok, it's just he's easily offended by me even though i do this regularly... lmfao. but hey its nice to meet ya and hopefully we'll see you at the next dallas tourny.

note* - some smashers do not bathe regularly and consequently smell bad. steer clear.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
sup true, dont worry about rok, he tends to get highly offensive sometimes, trust me hes my crewmate. where do you stay, mabey we could smash sometime?

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
I live on campus, my friend. If you google Dallas Baptist University that's exactly where I live...in a tiny *** dorm room. The only reason i'm still up is b/c i'm pullin an all nighter for a final tomorrow.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
no, i believe it was for you saying that he was not who he said he was. or i was saying that he was not who he said he was saying he was. something like that

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
1.lmfao

2. RoK are you coming to my sf?? if you keep up all this trash talk i might have to ban you from fuego thursday. we cant be hostile towards newcomers, or else they wont wanna play and you'll end up at the bottom of the barrel, and the only roy in dallas.

TRUE: it's an old joke from like 100 pages ago when they were having an argument about the who the best link in dallas is, im surprised uman doesn't remember.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Oh hah, I see I see...we got jokes! Well I do appreciate the luke warm welcome from you guys. I've been branded a "Disgusting thread user" from the Oklahoma thread. I started the official oklahoma thread before the on eyou see now. The deal was I made it out of a joke, not thinkin it woudl stick, but it did. They were pissed b/c I live in texas and I made that thread, but I lived in oklahoma for about 18 years of my life...so technically I had senority as far as amount of years in that region is concerned. I think those guys could be a lil too uptight man.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
My name is Drew and I'm banning you all. From now on the only ones allowed to post in this thread is Speedy, but he's only allowed to post the word 'purple.'

Welcome to Dallas, Mom. It wasn't always this ******** here. I sincerely apologize. The good news is we're all much better people in real life, so I hope to play you soon.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Hey i'm cool man. I appreciate the apology, but it's not needed. I know there is always going to be immaturity lying somewhere. Just happened to find it fast. ;)

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Seems you've gotten into quite a habit of using our quotes (BKM) as your signature. You're just trying to cover up for the simple fact that you're going to get severly beaten by talking down on this crew. Being that I am not the 4th or 5th best Link, of course being the BEST LINK; "You'll suffer for saying that I am not who I say I am." So, prepare, you're going to need all the preparation you can handle.
ring a bell ugly one??

btw

TAC0 AND POOT: i would especially like to play both of you tomorrow, i will expound upon my motive whenever we get to play.

BLUE AND TRUE/MOM: im not immature am i?? =/

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
yayuh.

good i didn't wanna come off like another stuck up dallas smasher lol

LE' BLEUZAFTE: 2 posts a day!?! calm all of this depressed jive down.

or im gonna have to have melee1 kick you in the shin, you jerky driver.

:lick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom