• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

D

Deleted member

Because I'm 12 playing with smashers is hard besides from my only possible to attend venue.
Does anyone know a way I'd be able to play brawl a bit more consistently? I have a melee addicted friend but he hates brawl with a passion so I can't practice with him.

D

Deleted member

car
parents
you're all old men who would look like pedophiles because you're taking me into your homes to play videogames

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
*looks at avatar*

So I know October is all filled up with events. Is there anything happening on November 3rd? I'm thinking about having Bowser's Revenge 4 then, and it would probly be beneficial to have a brawl event there again.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I'm wondering the same thing...

*looks at avatar*

So I know October is all filled up with events. Is there anything happening on November 3rd? I'm thinking about having Bowser's Revenge 4 then, and it would probly be beneficial to have a brawl event there again.
I'm sure you're good on that date. Just talk to Denti about it for a possible next Revolution.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Thinking about it, I can't really even practice by myself because I don't have a CRT. If anyone can help me out with that, I live in McKinney. I'm searching craigslist ofcourse, but help is cool.

Nova2X

Smash Cadet

Denti

Smash Master
*looks at avatar*

I believe Nov 3rd is open! You should take it asap! And if you wanted I'd love to host with you again.

Who plans on going to Who's Tyler 2?
I am going and my friend from Oklahoma is coming too. I know you wanted to go and I think Disqo was entertaining the thought too. Oh, and I haven't heard anything from him but I bet ALSM is going.

You guys should come on up to little rock on October 20th, I'm going to be hosting a tournament to revive the smash scene in Arkansas, this tourney is gonna be legit so come on up and check it out on the 20th we got plenty of people coming to make it worth your while, hope I see u guys there

Smashboards Page: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=328302

Facebook Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/486539761365468/?fref=ts
Denti let's go to this ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=328302
I can't man. I am guna hang out with some friends that day. It's my only Saturday in a long.. long... time where I am not going to be doing a tournament.

Wish I had gone :(
I was supposed to :(
yea :( would have been fun with you. Just try to make any of the up coming tournaments soon. We have Houston's Ascension and San Antonio's Subway fight night.
Also who's Tyler, but I think you're already going to that.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Guys, I'm really looking to have Ascension be a first Saturday of the month thing. Can I have November 3rd for Ascenion 3? I know consistency is a really good thing when it comes to tournament series.

If not it's cool, but I really want to have it.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
My aunt Fern died today from an unknown cause. That's the third death in our family in this year, and it's ripping us apart inside, since our family is pretty small. This leaves me with only two immediate family members, mom and grandma.
Thanks.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
-----
Important Part
-----

My aunt Fern died today from an unknown cause. That's the third death in our family in this year, and it's ripping us apart inside, since our family is pretty small. This leaves me with only two immediate family members, mom and grandma.
Thanks.
That sucks dude, I'm so sorry for your family :(

-----
Slightly less important but still relevant part
-----

Are there any tournaments on the 20th? If there's not I'm going to host one.

BlinkIV

Avenger
Terribly sorry for your loss, Disqo. I'll be praying for you and your family.

Infinity, I had my next tournament planned for the 20th but I had to cancel. I don't know if anything is going on then, except a tournament in Arkansas.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Terribly sorry for your loss, Disqo. I'll be praying for you and your family.

Infinity, I had my next tournament planned for the 20th but I had to cancel. I don't know if anything is going on then, except a tournament in Arkansas.
That explains why Monty texted me then.

Okay, I'm hosting a tournament on the 20th. I'll contact Monty and get the ball rolling.

Denti

Smash Master
Thanks.
Holy crap.. :( I don't know what to say. So sorry to hear this.

That explains why Monty texted me then.

Okay, I'm hosting a tournament on the 20th. I'll contact Monty and get the ball rolling.
The 20th I cannot make. You should already know why.

Top Bottom