• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
After the crusade tournament, I'm going to probably have my own monthly the following weekend, if there is nothing planned.

Brawl Singles
Project M Singles and Doubles.

BlinkIV

Avenger
I thought you were doing straight Project: M from now on? If you don't, then I'll just go ahead and do all Project: M tournaments instead.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
hey guys. What would be a good weekend for me to host a tourney? It will be at my place, so there wouldnt be a venue fee. Also, Id be running Brawl and Project M Singles, possibly dubs for one game if enough interest is shown.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
We all **** ALSM's mom.

I have VERY SERIOUS DOUBTS of ANYONE of these boards EVER getting anywhere NEAR that girl's level.

I suppose I also could have just said 'no'

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I thought you were doing straight Project: M from now on? If you don't, then I'll just go ahead and do all Project: M tournaments instead.
You can do a Project M tournament if you want, however just because I like Project M over vanilla brawl doesn't mean I should encourage players to stop playing brawl in favor for Project M. We all should have a choice to play either game we want.

In any case, if no one shows up for brawl, there will be no brawl tournament, so if it happens, it happens.....I'm not going to worry about it.

scrub_nugget

Smash Apprentice
If I get some practice in, sure. I haven't played that game in years.
Disqo said we should do world 5, but screw attack that guy.

World 1 like champs.

That's good though, cause the only game I've tried speedrunning was SM64, but I got sick of the glitches being hard to do.

I need to practice too, is what I'm saying.

BlinkIV

Avenger
Batou: Do whatcha want then.

Scrub: Yeah, whichever world has Raphael Raven or that big Koopa boss, I'd definitely practice those worlds. World 1 is free.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I'll speed run MM all of you in whoever dies the fastest at Brawl with 1 stock.

No joke.

Edit - Bonus: I'll let you play on whatever stage you want and I'll go to Hyrule Temple.

Labernash

Smash Lord

BlinkIV

Avenger
Oh yeah, you said if anyone beats you, you buy 'em dinner!

*practice*
That's right! That deal is going on to anyone who wants a dinner. Beat me in a 2/3 set in TMNT: Tournament Fighters, and I'll take you to dinner. Goes to anyone, aside from Labertrash.

Top Bottom