• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Allied

Smash Master
I might consider being open to housing, that is if my 6 roommates don't have a problem with it....
ok thanks a bunch i'll let u know when i'm coming down .

where do you live /no creeper haha

appreciate the offer and help guys.

Zandra

Smash Rookie
Nope. Never been past the outskirts of Arlington lol. Is there any room for one more?
And is there like any smashfests or something before then? I really wanna meet and play everyone.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Probable smashfest with Dphat this thursday or friday....I"ll keep you guys informed....but if you hear before me, be sure to post.

Mr9

Smash Journeyman
hey guys smashfest my house tomarrow (thursday the 6th) sorry for it being last minute. but i had to get a enough confirmations.

so far i got the lewisville crew attending. and ALSM.

it starts at 2pm till i dont know

my address 8604 thistle ridge terr. fort worth, Tx, 76123.

my cell number is (541) 390-7781 it you have any questions.

i will be at work till 930 tonight so if you call me i will not answer. if you text me however i might. please and thank you guys and hope you show up.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
hey guys smashfest my house tomarrow (thursday the 6th) sorry for it being last minute. but i had to get a enough confirmations.

i will be at work till 930 tonight so if you call me i will not answer. if you text me however i might. please and thank you guys and hope you show up.
Thanks for posting. We'll show up tomorrow....

FK1

Smash Journeyman

I wanna come. :)

I haven't played real people in so long...

TheWinged

Smash Rookie
Well shoot it had to be the day that I had EVERYTHING planned lol. Wont be there. Will try to come to the next one thats in Ft Worth.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Kal sorry about putting my own personal opinion about both games. I did not intend to start a flame war.

I really just want to host both games during smashfests.....

Tournament wise I'll leave things to you.

BUT in my boards you are welcome anytime, melee and brawl players. I"ll host any tournaments you wanna do. Gotta have fun doing both. I don't discriminate no matter which game you play.

Allied

Smash Master
Hey if i come down to DFW on the 17th who can help me with housing and for how long?

8D?

Epic Kovumon

Smash Journeyman
Possible Smashfest at my place on Thursday.

When: 4 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Where: 3458 Dryden Rd. Apt. 2053, Fort Worth, TX
Contact: I don't have a phone at the moment, so either get in touch with ALSM or Batou.

Smashfest may be canceled at any time.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
possible smashfest at my place on thursday.

when: 4 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Where: 3458 dryden rd. Apt. 2053, fort worth, tx
contact: I don't have a phone at the moment, so either get in touch with alsm or batou.

smashfest may be canceled at any time.
bring chicken or your not getting in ;d

Epic Kovumon

Smash Journeyman
If I get this weekend off, it'll only be Saturday and Sunday, may have to work Friday so I might have to get a ride with someone else....

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
So who's teaming with who for Oh Snap VI? We may need two carpools if Infi~, Kovu, and FK are going because Denti, Batou, RedShadow, and I are confirmed. Then again, I think Dphat will be making a carpool.

Denti

Smash Master
If dphat doesn't make a carpool then a lot of people are screwed because the people that want to go are

me, alsm, batou, kovu, fk, infinity and fogo. That's 7 people, I can drive 5 but I'd like to cap it at 4 people.

BTW you guys i purchased the equipment to play brawl in my car. My carpools are going to be boss now.

Top Bottom