• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
This just happened to me to. Found out yesterday Crazy!
Looks like you'll need some donations for Viridian City.
I'll contribute.
I want to see you do good Zac, and with Havok on the way to the event, and possibly you too....things are gonna get interesting.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
ALSM got wrecked... nah, I'm happy with my performance, but I want more; it's not enough to come close to winning, I want that victory. >=) Fort Worth needs a smashfest; whatever happen to that Mario guy with a cat that is serious? Seriously. I was so tired from driving all day... but it was worth it; I had a lot of fun, and that is so far my best smash experience to date. =) IHOP ftw.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
terrible .
RedShadow, you are now apart of our community. Trust me man, you just gotta keep at it.
Tell you what, I have a suggestion.
Have fun.
**** the rest if it isn't possible.
You have another time and place to make it happen.
Who cares about statistics that much?
You have my support. I know you can do better, it just takes time.

You and me are a part of the F tier list and that's fine.

Look, if you want to be a Dphat and win with metaknight to gain recognition, be my guest...however my respect goes for the people who give their all in this game not just to win, but to have fun as well. I joke around a lot you may see......and I'm serious at times however as the leader of the DFW boards, I want all of you guys to have the best of both worlds.

Of course I respect Dphat deeply as well, outside of brawl or inside. So don't get the wrong impression :laugh:

I don't necessarily care about if I get top 10 personally, I've already achieved a long time goal of being the best Captain Falcon in my area. I can't really ask for anymore. I've gained the respect of a lot of players....not because of my tournament performance, but just representing Texas the best way I can. Everyone's efforts are included RedShadow, so don't think your hard work is not appreciated. I know personally that it's hard to not rage after some b***sh** people do, but they are trying to win just as much as you are.

We did pretty well. Real proud of my teammates. Your hard work has not gone unappreciated.

Thanks for representing DFW to the fullest, but as my new goal we are going to represent TEXAS as the best smash state possible...because we know we are. However we come first :)

For example Denti, that olimar player who gives you crap....look where he plays at? He might get top 5 in his tournaments, but lord knows if he steps into Texas boundaries, he's getting that a** handed to him. So as your faithful doubles partner and smash buddy I say keep pushing the limits....you'll be topping in no time.

Or ALSM, your one of the most underrated Link players I know, but look who's doing well in tournaments as one of the few Link players around. Same goes for OTL....you two aren't DEVA popularity status but good players start from the ground first...keep at it.

I may act like I don't care about my stats but I do have my honor. I had 23 Captain Falcon ditto's (the real ones where I had to concentrate) and I didn't lose one single ditto ever. The only time I lost is when I was having fun with Omega...I was helping him train for low tier because he went Captain Falcon during the low tier tournament. Also I had 5 money matches against random players and I won 4 of them. But just having the confidence to drop a dollar and test my skills let's me know i'm pushing down the right path.....

Remember, if you don't learn from your losses, you will continue downward.

What can I say? You guys rock :)
Let's head into MLG Dallas with the same attitude and energy.

-Neo Batou

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Problemo's Smashfest
Friday, October 15th
(location has not changed since the last time. Check the front page for details)

Hey, hey, hey you guys! :) I finally have a day of the weekend off, and it turned out to be Friday, so I'm going to be having a good ol' Smashfest. Time will begin at 3pm and last till whenever. If you come later than 9pm, text me first (check front page for details).

I do have one really important thing I need to mention...

... I no longer have a Wii. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( I was on campus at UTA and left my friend to watch it while I was in class in case someone wanted to play it (plus, I admit to being lazy and in a hurry). My friend however, did not pay close attention, and someone snatched it. We practically know who did it, but we don't know his name or anything about him. I've been keeping quiet on Smashboards in case he comes here, but at this point, we're just trying to replace it. =\

TL:DR: So the whole point is, this would have to be a bring your own console event. I really can't do anything without your support.
ALSM. This. I mean... I guess it isn't much of one because I don't have my own wii right now but.... I still have all these TVs and HD Cables and room so it could work out just fine. everyone just bring consoles.

Denti

Smash Master
For example Denti, that olimar player who gives you crap....look where he plays at? He might get top 5 in his tournaments, but lord knows if he steps into Texas boundaries, he's getting that a** handed to him. So as your faithful doubles partner and smash buddy I say keep pushing the limits....you'll be topping in no time.
I'm drunk right now, but I can't tell what your trying to say XD

Is it a comp[liment ot an insult? LUUULLLL

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Denti

Smash Master
This weekend! what I was hoping on doing was housing people Friday night, now that my cousins moved out, and leaving saturday morning and hopefully finding housing for saturday night and leaving sunday morning... unless someone needs otherwise then we can leave at different times possibly. I'm flexible

btw batou, seabass wants to come. He says he'll falcon ditto you for shotgun

edit: btw it's not going to be a big turnout, below average for the usual TX tourney turnout. And there is no entry fee so there is no money prizes. Anyone still interested? honestly gas will be the only problem.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
This weekend! what I was hoping on doing was housing people Friday night, now that my cousins moved out, and leaving saturday morning and hopefully finding housing for saturday night and leaving sunday morning... unless someone needs otherwise then we can leave at different times possibly. I'm flexible

btw batou, seabass wants to come. He says he'll falcon ditto you for shotgun

edit: btw it's not going to be a big turnout, below average for the usual TX tourney turnout. And there is no entry fee so there is no money prizes. Anyone still interested? honestly gas will be the only problem.
It's this weekend eh? Is it the charity event? Well regardless a chance to go out of town is awesome....I may bring my significant other if you don't mind..

Denti

Smash Master
Sure, but the gas for another person would have to be covered. : o

I STILL DON'T KNOW IF I CAN GO YET BTW, I'll find out today no doubt.

edit: So I just saw the thread title XD epic!!!@@#$#@#

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
"Or ALSM, your one of the most underrated Link players I know, but look who's doing well in tournaments as one of the few Link players around. Same goes for OTL....you two aren't DEVA popularity status but good players start from the ground first...keep at it."

*Sniff* I wish I were still able bodied...

I got diagnosed with Nuero-Cardiogenic Syncapy... which means I faint a lot. Lol @ quakecon...

Good stuff at Hobo guys.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
^ Thanks. ^_^ Sorry to hear about your situation. =(

I won't be able to go to Monster Arcade this weekend, though I would love to. Seabass should get shotgun... Denti's driving to this, right?

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
My second in command search takes priority.

Besides I got to find out from Robert if the board of directors for AnimeFEST has even approved the department yet. All that takes place on Saturday.

Denti

Smash Master
It wont happen :( fail.

I lack too much money and time to make commitments. Normally if I really wanted to do a tourney I'd find a way to come no matter what, but it'll be a low turnout anyways.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I've no idea who did that. o.O

Btw, today I found out I'm legally blind in my right eye.

MAYBE THAT'S WHY I SUCK SO MUCH???????
You know why. Cus it's not that important to you if you win. lol
You got other things to take care of.
But hear me good ol friend Majesty and Decay could come back from the grave?

-shrugs-

It's up to you.

Don't worry I has a book of life to revive the dead :)

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Haha, not anymore Sanji my good man.

Solemn Warning
Ultra Rare/Ultimate Rare
Trap Card
Counter Trap

Pay 2000 life points to negate the effect of an effect monster, activated magic or trap card your opponent plays.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Solemn Judgement
Ultra rare/Super rare/ rare/ gold rare
Trap Card
Counter Trap

Pay half your life points to negate the special summoning of a monster, activation of a magic or trap your opponent plays.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well boys, choose your poison...lol

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Solemn Judgement still better. I've hit 13 Life Points before.

I used 3 of those back in the day. And by back in the day I mean when there were only 3 sets legal. I was ahead of the curve by 2 yrs o.o

Top Bottom