• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Since the only community in my town is population of 4, maybe I could enter Ft Worth?

Anybody remember me? If not, no problem.

I'd love to be more active here.
Of course I remember you, yes you are considered fort worth!

I've been thinking...

Brawl- will only be played at my place on Fridays, unless I really wanna play vBrawl. (My Smashfests are called Hackfest after all).

So here are my rules, DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. My Hackfests are purely for fun, relaxation, and enjoyment. If you come over with the intention to play competitively or seriously, you're at the wrong Smashfest. *cough* ALSM *cough*

Please, anyone who comes to these, have fun.

Although no one shows up anyways.
Dude, I sandbag all the time over there. =P Seriously, labeling me as a serious, no-fun player is getting annoying esp. coming from people who don't understand the competitive scene of smash
casual scrubs
. I come to hang out with you guys, and brawl - is something I don't play everyday ya know.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
OMG ALSM I don't think you've sandbagged ENOUGH LOL jk....

Man, Xyro even graced the thread with a hobo reminder :)
Yes I will not be attending EX-2 due to personal reasons. I have a Yugioh tournament I promised others that I would attend, so my bad Gness and Dphat....

I mean it's San Antonio, it's not everyday I'm able to do that. Besides, if anything I always go to EX2 for MVC2 and Street Fighter Third strike, not for brawl. Part of my responsibilities as a team leader is that I have a yugioh team, a street fighter team and a brawl team. Gotta at least do everything in a months time....so yeah no EX for me. There's akon though, but im' more than likely not gonna play brawl all day, i got women to sle...I mean hook up with :)

Denti

Smash Master
ALSM!!!!!!!!! how dare you steal my name as the sandbagger! curses!

@ zane - i remember you! we went to high school together! come to some smashfest! it's fun ****

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
It's that time again...

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!

SrsC@'s SrsSmashfest!

What time!? After 12:00 Noon!!
When does it end!? 12:00 Midnight!!!
Where in the hell is it!? 2524 Ridgmar Blvd, Apt. 4 on the west side of Fort Worth
From I-30 go north on Ridgmar Blvd. and turn left into the Ridgmar Square Apts. All the way in the back and on the left in the Colonial Building.
Why show up?Special guest: Infinity! Will he make a Smash comeback!?
Who should I call if I'm confused? SrsC@: 682-557-8740

Rules:
Wobbles Rule: In the event that a TV has four or more players, when a player defeats all players on said TV, they give up their controller to the most recent loser.

BYOF: Drinks and food are entirely dependent on the guests, I'm a stingy jerk!! Local Restaurants include: Arby's, Wendy's, Whataburger, stuff in Ridgmar Mall, and Taco Bueno.

BYOC: Everyone is required to bring their own controllers since most other players aren't keen on loaning theirs out. This also prevents controller johns.

"I liked SrsC@'s SrsSmashfests so much, I studied the frame data of every character in every Smash game ever just to beat SrsC@ in Duelist Pro." - Veri Srs Person.

BE THERE!!!

SrsSmashfest subject to cancellation at any time within the next week for any reason. Please RSVP with SrsC@ so he can gauge how much of a mess he'll be cleaning up. No lag johns on the big screen; yo mama liked it just fine. No purchase necessary; void where prohibited. Srsly.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
9 more days guys than i'll be a fort worth player
Make that 7. =)

Hey guys, I'll be at Nate's on Sunday. Hope to see everyone there :p
=P

OMG ALSM I don't think you've sandbagged ENOUGH LOL jk....

Man, Xyro even graced the thread with a hobo reminder :)
Yes I will not be attending EX-2 due to personal reasons. I have a Yugioh tournament I promised others that I would attend, so my bad Gness and Dphat....

I mean it's San Antonio, it's not everyday I'm able to do that. Besides, if anything I always go to EX2 for MVC2 and Street Fighter Third strike, not for brawl. Part of my responsibilities as a team leader is that I have a yugioh team, a street fighter team and a brawl team. Gotta at least do everything in a months time....so yeah no EX for me. There's akon though, but im' more than likely not gonna play brawl all day, i got women to sle...I mean hook up with :)
See you whenever, man. =)

ALSM!!!!!!!!! how dare you steal my name as the sandbagger! curses!

@ zane - i remember you! we went to high school together! come to some smashfest! it's fun ****
I dair. :p

It's that time again...

SrsC@'s SrsSmashfest!

Where in the hell is it!? 2524 Ridgmar Blvd, Apt. 4 on the west side of Fort Worth
From I-30 go north on Ridgmar Blvd. and turn left into the Ridgmar Square Apts. All the way in the back and on the left in the Colonial Building.

Rules:
Wobbles Rule: In the event that a TV has four or more players, when a player defeats all players on said TV, they give up their controller to the most recent loser.

BYOF: Drinks and food are entirely dependent on the guests, I'm a stingy jerk!! Local Restaurants include: Arby's, Wendy's, Whataburger, stuff in Ridgmar Mall, and Taco Bueno.

BYOC: Everyone is required to bring their own controllers since most other players aren't keen on loaning theirs out. This also prevents controller johns.

"I liked SrsC@'s SrsSmashfests so much, I studied the frame data of every character in every Smash game ever just to beat SrsC@ in Duelist Pro." - Veri Srs Person.

BE THERE!!!

SrsSmashfest subject to cancellation at any time within the next week for any reason. Please RSVP with SrsC@ so he can gauge how much of a mess he'll be cleaning up. No lag johns on the big screen; yo mama liked it just fine. No purchase necessary; void where prohibited. Srsly.
Sweet another Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!! You know you will be playing borderlands beforehand and I'll be the first one there as usual. =)

Epic Kovumon

Smash Journeyman
It's that time again...

SrsC@'s SrsSmashfest!

Rules:

BE THERE!!!

With my new work schedule, I will no longer be able to attend your fests,

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
Sanji: Understood. It'll be cool to go to a big/semi-big tournament.

Problemo: As AeroLink said, there was no date attached to the post about your Smashfest. Would I be right in guessing that you meant today?

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Man ex was a lot of fun.
Didn't play the tournament for money reasons but I didn't need to spend much.
The friendlies were good enough.

ALSM got gayed, let's just leave it at that.
Nice try bro :(

Denti/Batou doubles were amazing, omfg.

We played doubles against a lot of people and we wrecked.

What did they ask where we were from?

Fort Worth :)

So yeah we spread the word pretty good that Fort Worth is the place to be for smash.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Man ex was a lot of fun.
Didn't play the tournament for money reasons but I didn't need to spend much.
The friendlies were good enough.

ALSM got gayed, let's just leave it at that.
Nice try bro :(

Denti/Batou doubles were amazing, omfg.

We played doubles against a lot of people and we wrecked.

What did they ask where we were from?

Fort Worth :)

So yeah we spread the word pretty good that Fort Worth is the place to be for smash.
Lack of patience and a bad counterpick. I'll be more focused next time. You know the other day, I had some red bull and man, I was wired. Like, when I played I could concentrate really well. =)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Phase 9 - June 5th - Dallas, TX

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275869

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KTN934AldeM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KTN934AldeM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KHYD9S3gLvc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KHYD9S3gLvc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Do any of you all play Melee? Someone sent me pm if anyone plays in the fort but I usually go to Dallas

Epic Kovumon

Smash Journeyman
There was a time
A time when every moment showed
A place where the symphonies shone
Through branches and leaves
The symphonies of nature...

There was a time
A time when one grew with trees
A place where the seeds were falling
The creation of the Nature...

There is a time
A time when the past returns
A place where winds stir
The dawn of a brighter sun
A disharmonic enclosure

There comes a time
A time when the sun implodes
A place where the current stills
Under the branches and leaves
The moment that ends
The night of eternity descends

The last sunset of my domain...

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I'm in favor of that being the new Fort Worth theme song.
-Brought to you in part by your two Fort Worth thread founders :) -

Serious Cat.....seriously.....it's time to shoot bit-ch-es up this friday in Borderlands :laugh:

PS: If you want melee, I still love to play melee as well bro. I have a friend of mine who lives near Hulen if you want to get together. That goes for anyone else who wants to play melee as well. But please bring brawl too lol just in case....

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I'm going to Phase 9, see how well I do with a balanced game. =) As for HOBO 25, I'd so love to go, but I don't think I can take off work for it. I'm saving it for A.L.S. on July 24th.

Top Bottom