• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Dude, maybe it's just my colorblind eyes, but DISQO_BUNNY... please change that color. I cannot see it against the background very well at all-- it gets fuzzy and hurts my eyes. I have to highlight to read.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
OHHHWOOWOWOWHWOWHOAHOWAHOWA BABY!!!!!!

YEA ye yahhhhhahhahhaha!!!!

roller coaster ride

**** sock **** **** cij****

I'M THE BEST IKE IN WEATHERFORD BICHES

I LOG OUT OF ACCOUNTS >.>

NOT

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
That tripple up smash

i mean post
Happy feet! Triple post combo!

That ain't denti

:phone:
That ain't Den-

Hahaahhaa infinitys cat is looking at mine like it's a WIZARD!

Oh-oh! Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhh!

Batou when he sees that Chicken! http://www.myfacewhen.com/45

So much Wizardry present..
WHERE YOU AT?! WHERE YOU AT?! Quadruple quote combooo! Get cho *** whupped!

What the ****, What the **** man!
My ****, my **** hurrrts!

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
I heard there was room for one more in fort worth?

Why are we active?!

I blame disco bunny and swaka.

<3 smashfest at my place tomorrow btw you guys. If you don't have a ride text me and I'll try and organize something for you.

And I'm only posting in this thread and this thread alone. I'm so tired of seeing my community active and not being able to do anything about it! And I swear to god if any of you guys ruin the ability for me to post again I'll up smash you IRL

<3

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
So who all is interested in attending my smashfest. ya'll can come as early at 3. :D

If you can't make it don't give up! Text me and we'll work something out

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
As far as I know, me, Xeven, Disqo Bunny, and maybe Batou. Idk about Problemo, but I can give all of them a ride up to your place. Also, I have a rather an important errand to run sometime later today, so expect us to show sometime later tonight.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
If you want TehBrettster to show up, late night Thursdays or any time Fridays are best.
Won't be making it out today. I have class until 5 and I have other stuff to take care of after that.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
As far as I know, me, Xeven, Disqo Bunny, and maybe Batou. Idk about Problemo, but I can give all of them a ride up to your place. Also, I have a rather an important errand to run sometime later today, so expect us to show sometime later tonight.

I just got home. I don't mind coming over if I can get a ride and the driver doesn't mind leaving like at midnight or 1am or something. Don't want to stay up too late on a school night. =.= makes class the next day really hard.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Add me on the Fortworth power rankings cause I waco has nothing; I'm in the F-tier because of my inactive playing up until resently the two tournys last weekend Swaka - 1562.80

Welcome to the FW power rankings :D

I just got home. I don't mind coming over if I can get a ride and the driver doesn't mind leaving like at midnight or 1am or something. Don't want to stay up too late on a school night. =.= makes class the next day really hard.
God you had to post this when we were going....

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Hey guys! The end of the LONE STAR CIRCUIT is approaching with only 2 events remaining! Our 6th event is "Revolution" hosted by Denti/Utd Zac on October 8th in Dallas Tx! The "Championships" will be held in Austin Tx on November 12th and it will be ran by Zigsta. After reading below, you gotta be stupid not to go!

Lone Star Circuit Event #6: Revolution!!

October 8th, 2011 - Dallas Tx

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=310729

Revolution is your last chance to get LSC points need to break the top 8(point wise)! This will automatically put in the PRO BRACKET and give you a 50% chance and earning pot bonus money at the Championships!

Lone Star Circuit Event #7: The Championships

November 12th, 2011 - Austin Tx

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=311003

It all comes down to this! The LSCE Championships is a regional sized event that will feature an Amateur/Pro Bracket for singles as well as extended payouts for both 1vs1(top 8) and 2vs2(top 4). Oh and a pot bonus of 500$(this is the minimum, it can only go up) will be available as well.

PS: The Championships are open to EVERYBODY! This includes out of city/out of state players!

Top Bottom