• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Neon!

Smash Lord
Seriously just misread the Forum title as
"Best religion in the religion"
thats legit too though I'm cool with it.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Batou, the NegroWings

It's a bucket to store your chicken!! You'll need that to please the great Batou!

Mmmmm Drumsticks!

Alex requires chicken before he does any work.

That electric knee is sure to deep fry Falco!

It's the boss man himself! He's not particularly dominating, but he gets to the field easily and speeds up his team.

Lol, Oprah

When Batou plays MvC3, he's not messing around. Neither is this card.

NegroWing of the Crispy! Destroy the field with Greasy Flaming Tsunami!

AeroLink of the Soulmasters

This guy would rather play safe than sorry!

While DarkLink can negate multiple attacks, his effect comes at quite a high cost!

This tuner functions to summon synchros, or he can be tributed in case of an emergancy.

May be refined to do more damage, but trust me. When this archtype is done, you'll be seeing this card played again and again and again...

With all the attack negation the Soulmasters do, this guy could get pretty strong...

Denti of the sUPers!

Lol, when he gets banned, he doesn't come back! (subject to overhaul)

He can be equipped to Denti! (also subject to overhaul)
Errata'd: The card now clarifies that it is when the opponent special summons that the opponent must discard 1 card. Fixed for ambiguity.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Smashfests give a better feeling of hanging out and you can play more for longer and have more fun with it.
Tournaments however keep interest in competition. Without occasional competition, the interest in the game can die. I agree though. I think I enjoy smashfests more than tournaments.

Top Bottom