• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Yeah...likewise. If I'm not working I'll head up there. I need to get away from the neighborhood. :)

:phone:

Neon!

Smash Lord
Oh, that's good. See, I thought your 0% track record might have suggested otherwise. Glad I'm wrong.

(Btw I'm just being a **** for fun. But really. I WOULD like a text any time y'all play.)
We need to play more often! Between you and slaps I'm going to get so much Ike practice in the coming year haha.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Yeah...likewise. If I'm not working I'll head up there. I need to get away from the neighborhood. :)

Yay!!!
We need to play more often! Between you and slaps I'm going to get so much Ike practice in the coming year haha.
Yay!!!

But don't get TOO ahead of yourself. We can't quite represent Ryo or San, apparently. After every plays us, they still lose to those two.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I'm driving an hour and a half this weekend to go to a tournament that's 5 minutes from your house, you better be there.
No, I hate you. I hate all of you. I hope you all choke on penis. Big fat, veiny penis
MM your snake and I'll go. 5 dollars

Dnyce

Smash Master

Neon!

Smash Lord
No, I hate you. I hate all of you. I hope you all choke on penis. Big fat, veiny penis
MM your snake and I'll go. 5 dollars
My snake is very much out of practice, I'll go peach if you want though.

Oh. That technique that only works on fast fallers or big characters and isn't guaranteed on floaties like Olimar....

I'm shaking :troll:

You're a little behind if you're following Will <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=c2wjwhf1xGA
Cause he stole it from here ;o
I noticed that when practicing today haha, I would just dthrow in that situation anyway.

Denti

Smash Master
1 game, quarter MM, yoshi ditto, down air and footstools only, 4 stocks, Big Blue, 5 min timer, we play out sudden death.

Edit: never been more serious in my life! Take it or chiken out

Top Bottom