• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Denti

Smash Master
Yeah it's really fun. Honestly I had the most fun playing the City mode with friends. Everything else gets boring after a bit.

Today guys I've purchased 4 games. All really lulzy

1. Godzilla destroy all monsters. -this is actually kinda fun XD
2. Harry potter and the goblet of fire
3. Startsky and hutch
4. Explore the deep sea with shamu

I feel so ****ing awesome

Sliq

Smash Master
Yeah it's really fun. Honestly I had the most fun playing the City mode with friends. Everything else gets boring after a bit.

Today guys I've purchased 4 games. All really lulzy

1. Godzilla destroy all monsters. -this is actually kinda fun XD
2. Harry potter and the goblet of fire
3. Startsky and hutch
4. Explore the deep sea with shamu

I feel so ****ing awesome

Denti

Smash Master

Skyward sword is going to be so legit.

@sliq - LOL, I return used games everyday to gamestop for full store credit to get more random games. I don't have bad taste in games XD

Sliq

Smash Master

Skyward sword is going to be so legit.

@sliq - LOL, I return used games everyday to gamestop for full store credit to get more random games. I don't have bad taste in games XD
Still does not seem worth it.

Denti

Smash Master
I know right?! I think I might actually keep that game. FFA is ********. My friends and I just wasted an hour last night trolling each other while playing it. Apparently there are infinites and what not. SO PRO

What other games should I sample today?

Denti

Smash Master
YES I LOVE THE X SERIES! : D so good.

Has SWF gotten rid of the tournament organizer group? I'm no longer apart and neither is anyone else :(

Fail, my name isn't blue anymore

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Well, I was doing the next Phase until next year, but I'm starting to realize there might not be another phase for the rest of the year... regardless, I'll try to find one more tournament to go to. I can't ask days off for HOBO 29, since Kovu wanted to go, and we work at the same place. There's still a chance I could go, if I'm scheduled off on Saturday. Afterwards, I'm taking a break for the holidays, though I'll still find some time to play so I won't be rusty at the start of next year.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Dang Denti your a big deal now.

I realized that I recently became a big deal too...I've got over 10 MM's at HOBO 29 o.O

Everyone's asking for that Captain Falcon.

Illmatic wants a rematch Denti LOL

Denti

Smash Master
Legendary CF status!

So I really feel like the smash community in Northern Texas is dieing out. What can we do to help this? No offense intended to Dallas but they're aren't really active with smash at all. Guys, does this mean it's up to us?

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
perhaps you're right Denti. All I know right now is that I'm REALLY rusty at Melee. I lost to my friend's Samus for the first time while playing Link. I never lose to his Samus. :( and no, he hasn't practiced any.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
whoops. Sorry for derailing. I was just posting what was on my mind. Anyways, good job Denti! You're so pro! ^_^

EDIT: Wait. No i'm not. Ya'll were talking about Megaman earlier! Screw you guys! xD

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
whoops. Sorry for derailing. I was just posting what was on my mind. Anyways, good job Denti! You're so pro! ^_^

EDIT: Wait. No i'm not. Ya'll were talking about Megaman earlier! Screw you guys! xD
Coming from the man who tried to use a 1up cheat on Super Mario Brothers at Phase 16 to get first place....LOL..

Top Bottom