• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Oh lord.... Something needs to happen Tuesday nights.
Come play with me! I'll play with anyone! :D

Celebrity look alikes would also be a good option since I have in mind a few for you guys that would be hilarious. However I think Hot chick is gonna win
What's my celebrity look-a-like?

Also, hot chicks already won.

Anyone plan on going to Revelations next month? I'm thinking about it, but I start school the day after it's over, so it may be a pain in the *** getting back to Texas by Monday.
I can't really travel out of state until next year. :(

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I can't really travel out of state until next year. :(
Afraid of getting caught by border patrol?

AeroLinktheFenceJumper~

Edit - Dude Cameron I'm betting half of these tracks would sound ****ing legit on my car's system

Edit edit - Speaking of cars; I'm thinking about doing a 4-man carpool down to Whobo in my car. Anyone want to ride? It's actually pretty spacious for being a sporty car.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Also, anyone down for games tonight? I would just play cpus, but my wii is being an *** and not reading my disc, and Xeven has the wii I was using before. Fml Someone play me. /firstworldproblems

:phone:

Neon!

Smash Lord
I'll start working on our new PR on Tuesday, same players but some of the spots have switched around a bit. Anyone on the PR needs to let me know which girl they want to represent them on the PR. You can post the image here on PM me. Only pictures of real girls are allowed, no anime. If I find the image to be inappropriate I will ask you to send me a different one.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I'll start working on our new PR on Tuesday, same players but some of the spots have switched around a bit. Anyone on the PR needs to let me know which girl they want to represent them on the PR. You can post the image here on PM me. Only pictures of real girls are allowed, no anime. If I find the image to be inappropriate I will ask you to send me a different one.
Here's mine:

BlinkIV

Avenger
Well my tournament was a success, it sucks you guys couldn't make it out to this, but I understand with Denti being at SKTAR and everything, gotta support the bigger cause. It's all cool guys, you could watch the matches that Zane saved if you'd want.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Nice! I would consider beating MJG an accomplishment. Stinks that he runs into the only Falco in the tournament and the best one too at that. I hope he someday finds an answer to deal with Falcos.

:phone:

Top Bottom