• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Yeah, I need the right picture, like that one with your face over g&w pulling out a 9. I guess I can look for it (later). And yes, I've seen all the videos that were posted in this thread. The Lucas one especially was sick. Reminds me, I'm overdue for my Link combo video.

:phone:

Labernash

Smash Lord
Yeah, I need the right picture, like that one with your face over g&w pulling out a 9. I guess I can look for it (later). And yes, I've seen all the videos that were posted in this thread. The Lucas one especially was sick. Reminds me, I'm overdue for my Link combo video.

LINK.... WHAT?!?!?

I am hyped for that.

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
Mine either.
He wanted it at batous last month in dubs, but I didn't let that go down.

Only stock I got off their team the whole set :(
I remember my first tournament, I went ice climbers in doubles and I think we only took one stock off of espy and kprime. I was proud

NeoBatou

Smash Ace

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Anyone up for a smashfest this Sunday?:awesome:

edit: @ Aerolink, if i had a poster meme, it would have to say something like "Dark Falco, good in friendlies, sucks in tournament", or something like that :p

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
Gucci and myself will be there problemo and we are bringing a brawl setup and tv. Accepting all MM against my IC'S.

Top Bottom