• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Dude hype about the apex party and papa finitys.
I have dance today though, so if anyone is willing to pick me up, I can hook you up with something like gas or food or sex.....................
I won't get home until 830 ish :/

Also, socal smash was interesting. We played rotating dittos for 2 HOURS. My lord.

:phone:

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Dude hype about the apex party and papa finitys.
I have dance today though, so if anyone is willing to pick me up, I can hook you up with something like gas or food or sex.....................
I won't get home until 830 ish :/

Also, socal smash was interesting. We played rotating dittos for 2 HOURS. My lord.

It's tomorrow. I probably should have added that part :p

Edit - didn't you get my text, homie?

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
One Time I was marth playing lvl 9 cpu Snake. I spiked him, but then he teched my spike and immediately c4 punished me from my dair lag. I was salty bro.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
One Time I was marth playing lvl 9 cpu Snake. I spiked him, but then he teched my spike and immediately c4 punished me from my dair lag. I was salty bro.
I had a level 9 Lucario do the Marth Killer edgeguard from Melee to me. I have it recorded on my Wii...
My CPU jiggly once tried to aerial rest me. I exited.

I just saved a video of a cpu jigglypuff resting me on reaction. :(
Dude, we should have a CPU combo video!

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Need help off stage, you know I"ll just up-air
I'll tornado them into the atmosphere.
Take that 2 v 1 and I'll just plank just like you like.

You make me feel so.
To-o-o-op tier. :metaknightbrawl:

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
^^^^^^
best ride home ever!

Shot outs to infinity throwing a bomb *** party! Bigger shot outs to the woman at his side who helped em!

Also! I am totally calling her out! Dance.Off.Lets.Go.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
^^^^^^
best ride home ever!

Shot outs to infinity throwing a bomb *** party! Bigger shot outs to the woman at his side who helped em!

Also! I am totally calling her out! Dance.Off.Lets.Go.
The dance off.

That was a great party man, not too much livestream but a lot of bad a** funny stuff that happened.

I hate you all for killing/footstooling me at Super Mario Brothers Wii.
Shoutout to Papa finity's laggy tv for the cool Super Mario Kart 64 experience.

Gonna be hating Swaka for a while for that bi*ch move on Waluigi's stadium....but it was forgiven when you and Xeven spent almost an hour trying to get the shortcut down on Rainbow Road haha....

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Not really; it's just comes down to better execution and adapting as quickly as possible to a different environment ( different stages with/or different characters). Also, staying patient when I'm trying to get momentum back or when I'm behind in stock (basically not choking and clutching it out). I'm gonna get there; it's a learning process. Next stop, DMT. :)

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Sounds like fun! Why couldn't that of happend when I was in town?! Lol

Tell you what...we can throw a celebration party when you get back ;)

Not really; it's just comes down to better execution and adapting as quickly as possible to a different environment ( different stages with/or different characters). Also, staying patient when I'm trying to get momentum back or when I'm behind in stock (basically not choking and clutching it out). I'm gonna get there; it's a learning process. Next stop, DMT. :)

You gotta relax man.
If you try too hard, you'll still choke.
Don't let your emotions get the best of you.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Big big big big BBBIIIGGGGG thank you to everyone who came out last night, that was ssssssoooooooo much fun :D

I'm considering making it like a monthly get-together for everyone. I'll relay all of the well wishes to CJ for her helping out :D

--------------------------------------------

adapting as quickly as possible to a different environment ( different stages with/or different characters).
My plan....

He's on to me >.>"

Hey Neon, can you update the PR image to just say 'Counterpick' for my character? :D I played 5 different characters last night >.>"

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Otori wins Apex 2012 Singles
Otori/Kakara wins Brawl Doubles
Armada wins Melee Singles
Canada swept Brawl 64
MastaCJ wins UMVC3
I forgot SFIV.

My ***** CJ repping that Dormammu NATION SON!

Denti

Smash Master
I'm not banning MK at any other Revolutions. I will not have rc, brinstar or ps2. However for rev 9 it will still be mk banned because that's how I advertised it as.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
It's depressing how far ahead Nietono's Olimar is.

Yeah, and not just Nietono. I never thought there was a whole 'nother level of play until Apex 2012. The Japanese displayed some excellent execution and adaptation. I was stunned how Nietono solidly outplayed Ally and ADHD. Well one thing is for sure, Olimar has to be at least a top 5 character.

Also, shoutouts to Nairo for performing as well as he did. And ESAM did one helluva job as well.

Top Bottom