• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Neon!

Smash Lord
Sean, do you have a new girlfriend? I thought you guys broke up. Awesome present in any case.

I plan on being at the next revolution , I know I havent done anything since november and I want to see you guys again!

FK1

Smash Journeyman
I'm just gonna stop this here before it gets real awkward for all of us. You are not right, but you win. Lol.

Also...where is your smashfest in FTW?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
It's in NRH at my apartment. I'll post the address Saturday afternoon.

Edit - If enough people show up I'll host a small non-PR tournament of some kind for funsies. Maybe make the prize a bag of candy or something.

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately I have to go out of town this weekend :( I would've loved to have been at Infinity's smashfest, see his bad*** controller and cut swaka's hair.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
No, we never actually sat down and discussed the rules. We need to have another Fort Worth Committee Discussion for this like we did when we came up with the Zones.

I'm so there Saturday night.
Yes, a meeting will come into order. No stupid **** either lol This is serious :D

I can host one Saturday night.

Edit - I'll hook my laptop up to the TV in my living room and stream Apex on it.
Let's make some bets on who will win and whatnot. When is apex and when will you host this Stream party :D I'll bring a bucket of chicken...

Fo reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel?
Show up....let's do those Ike/Link dubs :D

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Lol there is really a smashfest tomorrow. I NEED APEX practice.

I'm probably going all Olimar tomorrow too

:phone:
Good. I need all the Olimar practice I can get.
When your going all Captain Falcon, you need all the hard MU practice you can.
1 dollar MM tomorrow Denti?

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I swear the cpus are just a bunch of bullroar, especially cpu ICs. lol like how does Nana sdi onto the stage after a spike offstage 5 character lengths away from the ledge, just above ledge height?

It's bullroar I tell you; and there are other shenanigans from the cpu that just blow my mind.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
I swear the cpus are just a bunch of bullroar, especially cpu ICs. lol like how does Nana sdi onto the stage after a spike offstage 5 character lengths away from the ledge, just above ledge height?

It's bullroar I tell you; and there are other shenanigans from the cpu that just blow my mind.

man your not the only one that has cpu problems. my cpu powershield, spotdodges, rolls, counters everything I do it. I got so mad I had to delete replays so that they can stop.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Level 9 Link, Pikachu and Wario on a team against me with team attack off, no Planking or Scrooging.

Done it with MK and Wario; gotten close with Diddy and Kirby. (that last one was a long time ago tho)

Neon!

Smash Lord
I once beat a team of 3 level 9 handicap 9 (with me at 1) Bowser cpu's on melee on Corneria with ganon.

Havent tried that on brawl yet.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Sorry I had to leave early.....got stuff to do in the morning.
Brett didn't team with me.
Super sad....i guess I should of asked lol

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Saturday Apex Party at Infinity's

6440 Iron Horse Blvd Apt G
North Richland Hills, Tx 76180

My number is 817.210.7311 in case you get lost or something.

Start showing up between 5pm and 6pm; it'll last until everyone gets tired or until about 2am, whichever comes first.

----------

Featuring:

-Apex live stream on a 55 inch HDTV (Brawl, unless there's a hype match on the Melee stream)
-Snacks for everyone, prepared by Miss CJ
-Pizza (everyone's chipping in on this; bring like $5 with you)
-Free tournament for everyone interested; prize is a bag of candy to first and second place. All matches will be on one TV (I'm trying to find my recording equipment for it); MK will be banned. If for whatever reason we get too many people this will cap at 16 players.
-Free TEAMS tournament after (or before, whichever) the other one is over if we have time; prize will be 2 bags of candy for the first place team. Again, MK will be banned. Again with the payer cap, this time with 8 teams.

PLEASE BRING SETUPS; I ONLY HAVE ONE TV THAT WE CAN USE

BRING YOUR FRIENDS, BRING THEIR FRIENDS, BRING THEIR FRIENDS TOO; LET'S HAVE SOME FUN AND SHOW OUR SUPPORT FOR THE TEXAS PLAYERS AT APEX :D

Top Bottom