• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D&D Mafia -- Game over! Mafia wins!

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I'm replying to you, but This goes for everyone: it's important to remember that people's actions are reflective BOTH of their PERSONALITY as well as their ALIGNMENT.

There aren't 13 Dark Horses playing this game.
Just because he'd do something that you'd never dream of doing doesn't make him scum. It also doesn't confirm him as town.

This kind of evidence I really feel should be thrown out. I feel like we've really gotten sidetracked with this whole noob thing.
I know. However, swiss had asked that like I had played the noob card before.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
@DH

How do ya feel about Me, smargz, Cello, J and kuz, IN DETAIL PLEASE. And I don't wanna see ya say "Hurr durr I thought dat mah views on Kuz were clear". Your "exchange" is completely dumb to me and ya lookin WAAAAAAAAAY worse than he's looked all game.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Unvote

@ Cello

As a show of good faith to you alone? No. But, like TW said, it will help me narrow down who may be scum in my mind if I do find out what J flips, so I think I may hop on the J wagon.

@ TW

You're right. That logic does make sense to me as I feel it it more likely that you and smarg are cooperating and J is by himself whether you guys being town oriented or scum oriented.

@ DH

Just because you were alerting people to why you did not post does not mean you cannot continue on and make some sort of contribution. The way you did it made it seem like you were avoiding the subject and that you just wanted to stay inconspicuous while letting everyone know you were there so you would not get prodded for inactivity.

I am keeping my eye on you for later.

For now, I think I will accept TW's logic and

Vote J

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Also, as a heads up, going to be at the movies all tonight so I will not be able to post again until after 11ish.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Everyone (except smarget) - who do you feel is scummy and why?
Swiss (therefore TW) is always scummy. ALWAYS. Part of it is he's rep as always scum and part of it is his in your face attitude. Drives me nuts. Voting Swiss is always pro-town.

(Sorry, Swiss)

Tandora, Delvro, - What do ya think of the headbutts between J vs. TW and TW/Smarget vs. Kuz?
I thought Kuz's post of "I'm new" was reasonable. He's many of the same questions I did when I first stared forum mafia. I think many of you are so used to all our acronyms that you don't realize it sometimes sounds like we're speaking a foreign language to outsiders.

I also remember I was scum my first game so my judgment may be clouded. =/

I think J's friendly reaction seemed townish to me. He's a naturally nice person, so he'll want to help someone new.

TW's reaction seemed really harsh, but that could be the burned hand syndrome of where a "noob" player was really scum and abused that to win the game. God knows I feel that way about johnsing lurkers.

[/B]I also want to hear from Dark Horse, Tandora, Bun Bun, Ryu, Delvro --> what do you think about smargarets quick accusation of me and do you find anything fishy between J, Smargaret and TW?
What do you mean by fishy? Do you mean are they acting scummy?

Personally, I think it's an argument that has run its course. Agree to disagree and move on.

I like bananas. I hate bananas.
What is with your obsession with bananas? o.o

The town read on gord is gut. And you wouldn't let him loose as scum.
Gut read is good for D1, but I hope you can find more concrete evidence as the game progresses. I've lost many a game on gut reads. Realistically they're just as bad a meta reads.

Also, I feel your pain on being called a guy. *hug*

McMaymays

McFox|Mayling
8. J
-(4)- Cello_Marl, smargaret, Delvro, th3kuzinator​

3. Dark Horse
-(1)- Toastin Walrus​

9. th3kuzinator
-(1)- Dark Horse​

13. Toastin Walrus (Swiss/GBoy)
-(1)- J​

1. Cello_Marl
-(0)-​

2. giraffelasergun
-(0)-​

4. BunBun
-(0)-​

5. Delvro
-(0)-​

6. smargaret
-(0)-​

7. Tandora
-(0)-​

10. Ryunnosuke
-(0)-​

11. Rockin
-(0)-​

12. SummonerAU
-(0)-​

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

A deadline has been set for December 1st, 8pm!

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
@Delvro

Sounds funny the way ya say it.

More liek dis:

@Mod request votecount

@th3

Okay. So, you're obviously fine with gettin me, smargz, and J out of here., under da rite circumstances. Wit dat in mind, who do ya, personally, fink wood be bezzt fuh town IF we was all town?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Just because you were alerting people to why you did not post does not mean you cannot continue on and make some sort of contribution. The way you did it made it seem like you were avoiding the subject and that you just wanted to stay inconspicuous while letting everyone know you were there so you would not get prodded for inactivity.
Kuz, do yo think I would make up an excuse such as "my mom took away my phone", especially when I wasn't active anywhere for that time period?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
For now, I think I will accept TW's logic and
Wait.

WAT

You call me scummy because I use the same theory as smarg, yet you use someone else's logic and don't seem to consider that scummy?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Let's go go go! ;D

Why did J forget to include a comma after BunBun? That's a scumtell. Obviously, J originally wrote "Delvro, Rockin, th3kuzi, Ryun", then added BunBun afterward.

Ufufu.

J isn't driving at anything with his questions.

Let's see...Delvro, smargaret, Gordwiss, Tanny, Cello, and Kuz are town, and J is scum. I don't remember why I made my comments on GLG/Kuz.
BunBun thing, Really....? I wa-....wait this needs another REALLY? *facepalm* Just no...I don't even wanna comment on how wrong that is. It's...goodness what possessed you to say such horrible logic as to forgetting a punctuation mark :laugh: Woooh boy this game is gonna be fun.

Cello you know it's true that you coerce the town into doing whatever the heck you want.

How can you possibly know what I am driving at with my questions? Elaborate otherwise you are just trying to say more stuff to make me look bad. This case is even weaker then your irrelevant Oddworld case.

I cannot wait till you have to change your entire town list like you end up doing.

Also, please lynch J by the time I wake up.
Shush please. ^^

J talk to me. Explain clearly and concisely exactly what hole Gord dug himself (how & why), then suggest a possible way in which I could dig him out. Will I do this? Why or why not? If Cello were scum would he find it beneficial to dig this hydra out of a hypothetical hole? Would he prefer to see us dead? Why?

You say you just wanted to help out a noob that was in exactly the same position as you, yet you do not consider why we repeatedly put noobs in this position (you've seen me do this multiple times iirc). Surely town must gain something from it - so why did you actively go against a strategy which town regularly employs?
Gord seemed to dig himself into a hole in which he just kept getting more defensive with each time I asked a question. You seem to be helping him out of that hole however especially with the way your posts are looking. Cello could dig you out to seem more town. If he sees you as a burden to outing other scummates then he would probably like you dead. However I do not really wanna comment on these because then I am acting in the same way Cello has with assuming how another player/scum-team will act because really I do not know.

Well town can gain some info from it but it also can end up to a n00b being lynched. Again idk why I did defend him. I guess I just felt a bit of his pain. I'm sorry I just don't know why I actively went against the norm. However it has been a while since I have played a game (actively) where I was not the only n00b.

@Swiss (not Gordito): smargaret is town because I think of something, then she's already posted it. Basically the same rationale I used to mistakenly believe you were town in Oddworld. Or was that Mayling? Doesn't matter. Difference here is, JoanBud isn't holding the scum group DOWN and making for a super easy bus. You could have considered J for that position, but I doubt your interactions would have gone the way they have. There's an unplanned feel to it. J would have been silent for a moment while discussing it with you guys, then be more indignant and vicious.

If someone farts in my garden, I'm not going to let them say "I didn't sh**!" and walk away. If it smells like scum, its scum. You smelled like scum. Not as naturally as I thought, but you did. Invisible so we don't think to pressure you...grumble grumble.

Also, J/Rockin scumteam? It's more likely than you think.
Okay three things that are wrong here.

1.) I love how you like to ASSUME you know how everything would have gone if we were a scum-team.
2.) That analogy is full of just....idk what to explain. You are acting as if town can never make mistakes in which there actions can be portrayed as scum. You said something of mine "smelled" scummy then it is 100% scum. Cello if I think your reasoning is scummy then by your logic you are scum and thus should be lynched for the same reason. Why must you try and make me seem so bad. ^_^
3.) You are already 50% wrong on that scum team. It's not likely at all due to the fact your wrong as always on me *siiiiiiigh*

Kinda as an inside joke to myself. You post in pink and my brother Ryunnosuke's IRL nickname is Jay so it differentiates you two. Should I stop because it's distracting?
Gotcha thanks for clearing that up. You can keep doing that if you want ;D I don't mind.

J - Earlier, I saw you wanting Cello to help lead town. Is that still the case now?
I didn't say I wanted Cello to lead the town but he inevitable would lead the town because that is how most games (in fact all) we have been in he ends up leading the town like a puppeteer. He controls the votes and whomever he thinks is scum gets lynched. Just the way it is with him =P

Wouldn't this mean that J is now equally good as a source of information? Would it be worth it to you to switch over to him as a show of good faith to me?
Quit asking for votes goodness how annoying. I predict many headaches in my future from you continuing to call me scum.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Toastin Walrus said:
@DH

How do ya feel about Me, smargz, Cello, J and kuz, IN DETAIL PLEASE. And I don't wanna see ya say "Hurr durr I thought dat mah views on Kuz were clear". Your "exchange" is completely dumb to me and ya lookin WAAAAAAAAAY worse than he's looked all game.
I'm NOT taking my vote off of you the ENTIRE game until you answer this question in a manner that I accept. I don't care how scummy I find someone else. You WILL be useful, or I WILL make sure that you die. If Swiss takes off the vote, enjoy the time that I'm offline. Cuz when I get back online, after screaming at Swiss, the vote goes RIGHT back on.

Oh, and don't be an idiot. You KNOW that your 332 against kuz was COMPLETELY out of context. You KNOW that all he's doing is being able to meet me halfway.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I could have sworn I had more stuff in my last post....I need to go back and check which quotes I missed...

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I'm NOT taking my vote off of you the ENTIRE game until you answer this question in a manner that I accept. I don't care how scummy I find someone else. You WILL be useful, or I WILL make sure that you die. If Swiss takes off the vote, enjoy the time that I'm offline. Cuz when I get back online, after screaming at Swiss, the vote goes RIGHT back on.

Oh, and don't be an idiot. You KNOW that your 332 against kuz was COMPLETELY out of context. You KNOW that all he's doing is being able to meet me halfway.
You, smargs, and cello are town for now, as you people haven't done anything particularly scummy (and I normally live by "town until proven scum".

I think kuz is scum for abusing the noob card, and J for buzzsaw defending earlier (And because cello says so)

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Swiss again.

@mod, sorry, I misunderstood rule #12. *Grovels*

Swiss (therefore TW) is always scummy. ALWAYS. Part of it is he's rep as always scum and part of it is his in your face attitude. Drives me nuts. Voting Swiss is always pro-town.

(Sorry, Swiss)
It isn't scummy if you can't get me lynched ;D

Anyway, that's only troll Swiss. Serious Swiss is a charm and as townie as they come.

What is with your obsession with bananas? o.o
They're a useful mafia tool. Nailed me many a scumbag.

J. I ain't saving you here. Scum Town can have their quicklynch. You should convince everyone else you're town - especially Gord. And Cello. But Gord.

Gord seemed to dig himself into a hole in which he just kept getting more defensive with each time I asked a question. You seem to be helping him out of that hole however especially with the way your posts are looking. Cello could dig you out to seem more town. If he sees you as a burden to outing other scummates then he would probably like you dead. However I do not really wanna comment on these because then I am acting in the same way Cello has with assuming how another player/scum-team will act because really I do not know.

Well town can gain some info from it but it also can end up to a n00b being lynched. Again idk why I did defend him. I guess I just felt a bit of his pain. I'm sorry I just don't know why I actively went against the norm. However it has been a while since I have played a game (actively) where I was not the only n00b.
Also, what exactly is it that I have done which equates to being good?

Also - what would happen in the theoretical situation on which we found ourselves lumped with Celloscum? Would he still control town?

DH you always look scummy. But this is terribad.
EDIT - saw your post. K. Don't think you're scum. Yet. You have Gord to deal with overnight though. Us English folk sleep at funny times O:

Rockin, post something. I want to call you 'Cockin'. It's a clever play on your name and a rude word. Resulting in a hilarious outcome.

Sure I had something useful to post. Ah well.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hahaha Cello-dear you are truly a funny person. I'm at L-2 now when the game started YESTERDAY.

Anyone else think this got a bit too much steam?

BTW i am most likely gonna have to be on my itouch for the rest of the night so not too much post.

I forsee this town's future to look very grim with the direction it is heading :laugh:

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Jeez man this game is moving way too fast.

@mod: sub me out, I don't think I have the time for this right now and I don't want to have to catch up on 100 pages when I get back.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
-exteremely not happy with Delvy/DH-

Why the heck are you two following Cello blindly? Kuzi is doing a very similar things to those two.

Goodness me this is spiraling a bit too much for my comfort.

I'm claiming at L-1.

@Summoner: point out what you mean exactly.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@GLG: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Also, please don't leave. But vote for J.

Delvro

Smash Ace
-exteremely not happy with Delvy/DH-

Why the heck are you two following Cello blindly? Kuzi is doing a very similar things to those two.

Goodness me this is spiraling a bit too much for my comfort.

I'm claiming at L-1.

@Summoner: point out what you mean exactly.
J, don't claim yet.

You're at L-3, and I'm not worried. I do not want a quicklynch here, so keep that in mind.

J, an important question. What do you think of Bunbun, and also are you still content with where your vote is placed?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm sorry Delvy I do not no what to think on BunBun. Even with the point you brought up I have a null-tell on him. I wouldn't claim till L-1 anyways.

Unvote

no I do not believe my vote on him is still just.

Delvro

Smash Ace
I'm sorry Delvy I do not no what to think on BunBun. Even with the point you brought up I have a null-tell on him. I wouldn't claim till L-1 anyways.

Unvote

no I do not believe my vote on him is still just.
A null-tell, huh?

Well, I think you should vote him with me.

Unvote
Vote: Bunbun

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
@J: Why didn't you just say yes/no to the question? I just find your posts to be a little off in some respects so I just want to find out if it's because you're not reading every post completely (understandable at the present rate of the thread) or if it's just the way you're posting.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
summoner that question is loaded and you know it. If I answer yes then the case skimming = scummy will be brought up. If I answer no, then you can point out a weak post of mine and say that it is bad overall. =/ Again it could just be the way your reading them and that's fine by me. :3 Everyone reads stuff differently

Delvy, idk I really don't like throwing my vote around unless it's RVS. Maybe if I see more then i'll join you. Sound fair?

Delvro

Smash Ace
summoner that question is loaded and you know it. If I answer yes then the case skimming = scummy will be brought up. If I answer no, then you can point out a weak post of mine and say that it is bad overall. =/ Again it could just be the way your reading them and that's fine by me. :3 Everyone reads stuff differently

Delvy, idk I really don't like throwing my vote around unless it's RVS. Maybe if I see more then i'll join you. Sound fair?
Of course. I look forward to hearing your analysis once he gives us some of his own opinions.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Phew can't wat to rip your post apart.

Here's what I requested:

Toastin Walrus said:
I'm NOT taking my vote off of you the ENTIRE game until you answer this question in a manner that I accept.
Here's what I got:

Dark Horse said:
I think kuz is scum for abusing the noob card, and J for buzzsaw defending earlier (And because cello says so)
Here's the original request:

Toastin Walrus said:
Toastin Walrus said:
IN DETAIL PLEASE
[/QUOTE=Toastin Walrus]IN DETAIL PLEASE[/QUOTE]

You're NOT getting away with just saying your views. I want you to reread, and find a way that th3's noob card corrolates with scumminess outside of interactions with J. Cuz I'm not convinced, and I don't think you're really convinced.

And DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED WITH THIS:

Dark Horse said:
(And because cello says so)
If I ever see such blatant parroting from you again, ESPECIALLY in a post that you should be taken 100% seriously, consider it breaking a posting restriction, but instead of getting a MOD vote, you'll get mine for the rest of the Day. Cello knows how much I dislike his playstyle, but this is totally NOT his fault, so I'm not gonna b**** at him.

tl;dr You're done being useless, from here on out. Okay?

smargaret

Smash Rookie
Delvro
Tandora
DH
GLG
Summoner
BunBun
Rockin
Ryu

All have fewer posts than the mod. Come on people! That's like half the players!

J, don't worry. You're still scum but we're not lynching you until these people start posting.

Delvro, why do you want a wagon on Bunbun?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
So let me get this straight, you don't want to say yes because you don't want people to find you suspicious but you don't want to answer no because I might trip you up somewhere?

To be fair, I am going to ask you a question if you say no, but if you had of said yes, I don't find skimming automatically scummy, just anti-town and annoying (I'd be lying if I said I haven't skimmed a few pages before posting as town). I think you think skimming is scummy from your reaction to the question though, am I wrong?

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Okay. As far as a quicklynch is concerned...

I feel liek we gots plenty'a substance fo' a lynch, like who to look at wit flips and whatnot bla bla bla. I kno I know "HURR DURR TW Y U WANNA LYNCH SO FAST WE CAN GET INFO!" Well, we no wanna let dis scumbag weasel his way outta town's eye. See: Sonic Mafia (lmao Rockin 'memebers :p). D1, Kirbyo wuz nearly pinned as scum, but cuz people "didn't wanna let da Day end so fast", us 3 (me, Rockin, and Kirbyo) wuz able ta cast dat suspicion ova ta Tigawoods.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Delvro
Tandora
DH
GLG
Summoner
BunBun
Rockin
Ryu

All have fewer posts than the mod. Come on people! That's like half the players!

J, don't worry. You're still scum but we're not lynching you until these people start posting.

Delvro, why do you want a wagon on Bunbun?
Smarg, that's terrible logic. First, the mod has been super active. Two, there was a lot of casual conversation during confirmation stage. Three, we're only 23 hours into the game. I agree Bun, Rockin' and Ryu need more posts, but how about lettin' some time lapse before lurkin' proddin'?

Also, askin' direct questions helps some.

@ Ryu, do you think you're more or less likely to trust Cello or myself?
@ Bunbun, what do you think of Delvro targetin' you?
@Rockin', do you have anyone here you do trust/hold hands with? (That seems pretty popular nowadays.)

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I'm fine with ending the Day, like, right now. Delvro wants to do what he's doing though. I'm also fine with letting that run its course, but it will be tainted. That's also fine.

Everything is fine.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
@Cello

I'm down to go along with you (OH MAI GAWD I CAN'T B'LIEVE I SAID DAT!!!), but I gotta get Dark Horse to actually play the game. I don't wanna rush into Delvro's course quite yet, cuz we got dat scumbag J up in hurr. Let's let em flip scum and I'll get mah much needed pressure on dat BunBun shiz.

Man, I'm so modest!

Top Bottom