• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D&D Mafia -- Game over! Mafia wins!

smargaret

Smash Rookie
For one, if you had claimed "I'm X, here are my crumbs" I probably would have unvoted.

That said, unless this is a ******* mod game, I am not inclined to believe in the presence of a double voter. It would make things too swingy.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
@J

Don't throw a fit. Just learn from your mistakes. Whether or not you b'lieve it, you didn't play well. Next time just do better.

@Cello

He self hammered -_-.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Big ninja...

The only reason I'm inclined to still think J's scum is cuz he refuses to show the crumbs. J, if you're town, you'll show the crumbs.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
@J

What led to your self hammer, and why is it that you didn't show the crumbs with your claim? Just, honestly?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Mhmm oh I'm not mad. Actually I am laughing. It is incredibly funny.

I'll learn to worry about myself and not help others. Oh well had to get burned for helping some day. But yea Cello/Smarg/TW contain a scum.

I know I didn't play well but this hasty lynch was absurd and I could not even correct any mistakes or have been able to rebuttal anything. Just a little salty is all. =P

smargaret

Smash Rookie
Too late, Walrus. J was all "People have hated on me long enough, it's too much for a townie to bear, so I'm not even going to post the crumbs. I'll just vote myself."

Delvro

Smash Ace
J is either RL raging vengeful townie or he's roleplaying Dahlia.

Translation: he's either town or he's scum.

Just thought I'd enlighten you all with my wisdom during twilight.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
Also, J, why didn't you fullclaim (ie character name/race/class etc)?

Why hasn't the mod posted a death scene yet?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yes kuzi there are other roles such as Town Cop/Doc/RB/Mason/Vig/VB/Watcher/Princess/Tracker and others

these could also be scum roles too.

These are referred to as PRs or Power-Roles which aid the Different sides of each faction.

I can forsee that you will have more questions. ^_^
aaah I see Smarg. Thank you for clearing that up. Now I gotta question. How do you feel TW coattailing pretty much everything you have done? He has quoted what you have said twice now to say "I agree! Pluuus just to seem like I have something else to add and not just re-iterating i'll throw something small in with it."

I can see the very bad fortune of having a Walrus on your back. X_X
as soon as I say sleep Cello posts a wall.

I'll respond to that later. Cello no likey me. How unfortunate. =p

Your logic is flawed a bit. *sigh*
Don't listen to Cello. I do not see good fortune in my lynch being so quick.

Though Cello is always a bit hasty in his desicions.
Hahaha Cello-dear you are truly a funny person. I'm at L-2 now when the game started YESTERDAY.

Anyone else think this got a bit too much steam?

BTW i am most likely gonna have to be on my itouch for the rest of the night so not too much post.

I forsee this town's future to look very grim with the direction it is heading :laugh:
Here you all are. These posts contain my crumbs.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Never told me what prompted you to self-hammer. Why, if you knew you were town, did you put a damper on town's possibility of winning? Just, decided to go against your own wincon?

McMaymays

McFox|Mayling
8. J -(7)- smargaret, th3kuzinator, Toastin Walrus, Dark Horse, Delvro, Cello_Marl, J

1. Cello_Marl -(0)-

2. giraffelasergun -(0)-

3. Dark Horse -(0)-

4. BunBun -(0)-

5. Delvro -(0)-

6. smargaret -(0)-

7. Tandora -(0)-

9. th3kuzinator -(0)-

10. Ryunnosuke -(0)-

11. Rockin -(0)-

12. SummonerAU -(0)-

13. Toastin Walrus (Swiss/GBoy) -(0)-

We've been skimming the topic on an iphone, but weren't able to keep up with the votes and stuff. So yes, J is dead. Death scene will be coming shortly. We wanted to review the day a bit so we could add flavor.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Due to the fact I believed I was already hammered in which people kept saying things like "crap..." and "that was now the hammer."

Basically if no one cared to listen to my claim and even you had said you did not feel bad about lynching me over my "lame PR".

Stubborness + Hastiness = No way of convincing I was town until AFTER I was dead.

Delvro

Smash Ace
Dang.... I'm looking at all these lurkers in the game, wishing I hadn't helped lynch one of this game's most vocal players.

Mafia has a smart cookie on their side if J flips town.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Eeeh no regrets. I love going out with a bang. xD

At least my death will give info for you guys to look at.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
J, I would have unvoted based on the crumbs and had you provided a full claim. What you had looked very much like a fake claim.

It is almost never pro-town to self hammer (unless you're a supersaint and a claimed cop is holding the hammer, then maybe. But in general, not a pro-town thing.)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I love how both you and TW are both now saying.

"Now that you are dead and provided the crumbs you had left. NOW we would have unvoted you." A bit too late.

Sounds silly to say it now?

McMaymays

McFox|Mayling
"The wild, white dragon lurches above you all, eager to protect its horde and its young! Its teeth, bared, seems to tell its tales of death and destruction... your legs begin quiver and shake in fear, while the more courageous of you begin to draw your wea---"

*brrring*

"Dude, dude. Wait, dude, it's my mom. I gotta take this."

The DM looks angstily towards the player who disrupted his/her most EPIC speal, J, who takes out his phone and flips it open.

"Yah, Ma? Yah? ...What! No way, Ma. Maaaaaaa, but Maaaaaaaaa..."

J sadly flips his phone closed, and the rest of the players know the doom to come. "I gotta go home," J informs his playmates sadly. He turns his character sheet in to the fuming DM, and trudges away slowly.

J, the town Wild Elf Fatespinner Fortune Teller has been lynched!
(Truth be told, he had a larp the next day, and didn't want to stay up all night.)

~~~

8. J -(7)- smargaret, th3kuzinator, Toastin Walrus, Dark Horse, Delvro, Cello_Marl, J

1. Cello_Marl -(0)-

2. giraffelasergun -(0)-

3. Dark Horse -(0)-

4. BunBun -(0)-

5. Delvro -(0)-

6. smargaret -(0)-

7. Tandora -(0)-

9. th3kuzinator -(0)-

10. Ryunnosuke -(0)-

11. Rockin -(0)-

12. SummonerAU -(0)-

13. Toastin Walrus -(0)-

Notes:

a) Night will last 48 hours.
b) All actions must be sent to this account, McMaymays.
c) We will not come digging for actions. If you do not send in the action by the deadline, then it will not occur. This goes for ALL actions, PRs and Mafia kills alike.
d) If anyone posts at night they will be modkilled. (In case of obvious ninjas, this rule will not take effect.)

A deadline has been set for 10:30pm, Wednesday, November 24th!

smargaret

Smash Rookie
The thing is, your claim sounded fake. And you refused to provide the details that would make it believable, and then you self-hammered. Why on earth would any of that make me think you were town enough to unvote? Now that you've provided the fullclaim and crumbs, your claim is a lot more believable.

McMaymays

McFox|Mayling
"The white dragon falls to the ground, and with its strike it shakes the earth beneath your feet. Beyond it, you see the glister and gleam of gold. At long last, the treasure you've been seeking! Now, tell me, adventurers, where will your travels take you?"

"To the town!"

"To the weapon shop!"

"To the magic shop!"

"To the bar!"

"If there are any girls there, I wanna dooooooooo them!"

Day 2 begins! No one has died in the night!

1. Cello_Marl -(0)-
2. Nabe -(0)-
3. Dark Horse -(0)-
4. BunBun -(0)-
5. Delvro -(0)-
6. smargaret -(0)-
7. Tandora -(0)-
9. th3kuzinator -(0)-
10. Ryunnosuke -(0)-
11. Rockin -(0)-
12. SummonerAU -(0)-
13. Toastin Walrus -(0)-

A deadline has been set for December 4th, at 10:30pm (Central time!)

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Me n J be chitchattin it up. He'za funneh, funneh mang. But ehh... Ain't regrettin dat mislynch. If we be needin ta use one at least itz dat boi.

Nabe- Watchu got fuh us?

Delvro- I be wantin ta see dat BunBun case plz :D.

Rockin, Summoner- Don't worry, mangz. We ain't gunna make dat miztakeish dat we did yestaDay n quicklynch. Soz youz twoz can chitchat wit us in da town!

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Soz lemme get dis straight...

Y'allz be talkin bout how my shiz yestaday wuz naht no good?

If ya didn't realize it, I (Gordito) wuz all up'n J da ENTIRE Day. Itz naht liek I wuz all ova da place? Hmm? And Cello? Ya fink youz wuz much bettah? You make dat wittle case on da boi, and from der on ya only ting wuz JOIN UP ON DAT WAGON BOI! How wuz yo shiz betta den my shiz?

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Soz wood ya say dat BunBun's cool? Ya didn't see ain't NO scum slips up on dat boi, aside fromma J = scum ting?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
How did this game get to 11 pages? I thought J was like, immediately lynched. I should probably read stuff.

@Delvro: Why not?

Delvro

Smash Ace
Soz wood ya say dat BunBun's cool? Ya didn't see ain't NO scum slips up on dat boi, aside fromma J = scum ting?
No. He's still a lurker, and most of the stuff I said yesterday still stands. But the little secret that I didn't want to say on day 1 was that I thought they were a scum team.

In a nutshell, I feel like his probability of being scum went from maybe 50% to 35%.

Top Bottom