• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D&D Mafia -- Game over! Mafia wins!

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Because I don't like them very much and would like to see Toasted smarg-cakes.

I'll read up and give you some other contrived reason in a bit or later or in a few days.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
okay, I don't know what the hell happen on D1 after my post, but the people on the J wagon better have some explaining.

I mean wtf manz, there was a pre-mature lynch on D1! >:

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
@Rockin

Although we gotz da lynch in two days (yee, it wuz redicuhlus), we gotz 11 pages of info. Quite'a bit fo' two days dontcha fink?

smargaret

Smash Rookie
We got a lynch because J failclaimed and then self-hammered. As town.

Rockin, do you have conclusions you want to draw about the wagon, or are you just hoping someone else will make up a case for you?

Cello, I'm town. I'm pretty sure walrus will say the same thing. I mean, would you honestly expect anyone to claim otherwise?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
@Rockin', do you have anyone here you do trust/hold hands with? (That seems pretty popular nowadays.)
No, I don't start consider holding hands till after D1. After that, I'll have a fair idea of who to trust and whatnot.

Right now, I'm not in the mood to hold anyone's hand.

@Rockin

Although we gotz da lynch in two days (yee, it wuz redicuhlus), we gotz 11 pages of info. Quite'a bit fo' two days dontcha fink?
That's hardly enough.

Majority of the posts on D1 was

TW vs. J

Cello vs. J

The discussion of whether Kuz is n00b or not

Kuz vs. Smarg

the only thing that holds about the most information (and it being uselful) is the TW vs. J debate, and not everyone really got a chance to really talk about it. Everything else was minimum and was hardly even given a chance to debate and let grow. There was information, but there's hardly enough to work with for D2, especially since J has been lynched!

Rockin, do you have conclusions you want to draw about the wagon, or are you just hoping someone else will make up a case for you?
I'm noticing the sudden self regret of lynching J, especially from Cello who was SO sure he was scum. I dislike it cause it seems like Cello's main purpose was to force a claim out of him, which is pretty anti-town (without legitimate reason). I'm also not liking Dark Horse cause he seemed to be a follower.

I'm currently looking at the wagon right now. More to be said.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Liked Delv, kuz, Rockin and the Swiss side of Toast D1, disliked Smarg because her playstyle makes me want to tear my hair out. Need more posts from DH with content, need more posts from Summoner and Bunbun period. No actual reads, it was a short day with little info. Maybe a couple leads which I will be rereading for shortly.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Cello, what's up with your play, bro? You're skimmin' and quicklynchin' all over the place. It doesn't seem your usual style. Also, don't you have a sort of catch phrase you use at the beginnin' of a game?

Considerin' how fast J's lynch was (just a little over 26 hours), I sense there were at least two scum on the wagon. I expect Today will go a lot slower with Thanksgivin' goin' on.

TW and Smarg, you guys interacted the most with J. What are your defenses on how the lynch went down and of the other people who got to interact with him, who do you feel we should look at next?

And, guys, let J's selfhammer be a valuable lesson. Town should never ever selfhammer out of anger. If there's a plan to make use of someone's PR, fine. But selfhammerin' as town only hurts town as it cuts the day short and makes us have one less good read. It is that very reason why scum will selfhammer.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Tandora = Eldest Sister
Ryunnosuke = Elder Brother
Cello_Marl = Brother the Younger
Mayling = Sister the Youngest
McFox = Future Brother-in-Law

The other brother in law doesn't play here anymore.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Tanny: Although, seriously I don't know what you're talking about.

Cello, I'm town. I'm pretty sure walrus will say the same thing. I mean, would you honestly expect anyone to claim otherwise?
Yes.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I think we should do a bit more focus on Cello, Dark Horse and maybe TW (really, my focus is on the first two). Both Cello and Dark Horse really wanted J dead and from what I understood, Dark Horse hardly had a reason to even go after J. Majority of Cello's post D1 is him pushing the J lynch, so him suddenly backing off and having regrets on such pressure seems slightly scummy. Again, it's as if Cello was merely pressuring for a claim.

TW, quick question

Thank GOD J's PR is stupid. Now I don't feel bad.

Lynch away.

Obtw, DH and th3 are on for flip purposes, which are great reasons. Your flip determines much to them.

Those crumbs would've saved you from me. I'm not even lying.
You say the role was stupid as hell and pushed the lynche, but the crumbs would've saved you from the lynch? Mind explaining more in detail?

smargaret

Smash Rookie
You think we have four scum? Or three scum and an independent?
No, he's scum and thinks that if we lynch four townies, scum win.

Or he's town and thinks we have a mislynch and he doesn't know which of that group is town (it's me, btw).

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Nabe said:
Liked Delv, kuz, Rockin and the Swiss side of Toast D1, disliked Smarg because her playstyle makes me want to tear my hair out. Need more posts from DH with content, need more posts from Summoner and Bunbun period. No actual reads, it was a short day with little info. Maybe a couple leads which I will be rereading for shortly.
Nabe said:
Liked Delv, kuz, Rockin and the Swiss side of Toast D1, disliked Smarg because her playstyle makes me want to tear my hair out.
Nabe said:
Liked Delv, kuz, Rockin and the Swiss side of Toast D1
Nabe said:
Swiss side of Toast D1
Nabe said:
Swiss, but for some reason not the Gord side of Toast D1

Why?!

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Por quuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeee!?

Also, it is pretty awesome how we get back stories and stuff.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Rockin said:
You say the role was stupid as hell and pushed the lynche, but the crumbs would've saved you from the lynch? Mind explaining more in detail?
I'm an a**hole, that said an a**hole thing. That's really it. Wasn't serious. Still thought he was scum. But if the crumbs were there, I'd give it a chance. The roleclaim would've been more legitimized.

Quick question:

How does consistency on my J lynch make me a scumpick?

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Cello said:
Por quuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeee!?
Modkill GO GO GO!

@Nabe

Aight, so ya don't liek wen I tlk liek dis. How about the content? How do you feel about what I post? So it's hard to read. It's a preference between me and Swiss, me posting liek dis, if you were curious.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Kuz, me, TW, Delvro, Tanny and...no one else I guess. If Doc wants to claim along with his/her patient we can just go from there, since there wasn't a second kill. Probably some overlap though. Cop first? Diviner or whatever.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Me n J be chitchattin it up.
Oh really? About what exactly? Talkin' about the game, were we? :glare:

@Tanny: Although, seriously I don't know what you're talking about.
There's something you say every game that you're town unless you're a certain role that you haven't said this game.

Quick question:

Honestly, it's your consistency that bothers me. You came onto J's case fast and hard. You pushed repeatedly for a quicklynch on him basically because he was nice to a new player? You've played with J before so you know a) he's really friendly, b) he tends to AtE a lot, and c) when he's flustered he doesn't explain himself well. So, why did you push so hard to put him exactly in that situation?

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
You said GLG = Scum HARDY HAR HAR.

Swiss is giving me an open account without his discretion, Nabe. Dis iz da Toasted Walrus...

...AT NIGHT!!!

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Tanny: I'm town, don't investigate me, investigate me, not tonight Daddy, quit it I'm tired, Jay get me a soda. Should be somewhere in there.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Tanny said:
Oh really? About what exactly? Talkin' about the game, were we?
Just don't tell the mod.

J said:
Honestly, it's your consistency that bothers me. You came onto J's case fast and hard. You pushed repeatedly for a quicklynch on him basically because he was nice to a new player? You've played with J before so you know a) he's really friendly, b) he tends to AtE a lot, and c) when he's flustered he doesn't explain himself well. So, why did you push so hard to put him exactly in that situation?
It felt different this time. He wasn't just helping the noob. He was fighting his battles. And with J's new-found confidence, the thing that crossed my mind was him trying to pull the wool over town's shoulders. And he didn't approach the topic well at all. It was like he was trying to be th3's older brother 'fending him from the bullies at school. Like they were on the same team. But, I was wrong *shrug*.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I'm an a**hole, that said an a**hole thing. That's really it. Wasn't serious. Still thought he was scum. But if the crumbs were there, I'd give it a chance. The roleclaim would've been more legitimized.

Quick question:

Eh, I'm actually debatable on you being scum. The most I've got from you is that little battle with J and the little spat with Dark Horse. Really, you're neutral as far as I'm concerned. I just didn't like that quote by quote contradicting I just showed you.

Unvote Vote Rockin

Let's do this. 26 hours.
So I point out your little flaws and mistakes you did in D1 and the best you can do is vote for me?

Yeah, that's very pro-town of you. =_=;

Vote: Cello

How about you try and tell me and others why I'm scummy and why I should be lynched.

I'm going off to bed, so to everyone, have a happy turkey day! I'll try to post, but I can't make promises.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Vote Cello

me no likey rush rush today. The vote doesn't come off until you give those reasons you were asked. I'm not liking how you're playing this game either. I keep thinking "he's trying to pull this **** as scum and trying to hide it behind 'so blatant he can't be scum'" (yeah I didn't know how to word it, SHUT UP :( ). #429 seems to be little forced as well. I don't think you'd do that normally. inb4 Sum udum xD

Top Bottom