• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D&D Mafia -- Game over! Mafia wins!

Delvro

Smash Ace
I have an idea. Let's all just get along together and kill Bunbun. I changed my mind about him. He's scum.

Vote: Bunbun

Insert blurb about why he's scummy here.

McMaymays

McFox|Mayling
1. Cello_Marl -(4)- Rockin, SummonerAU, Ryunnosuke, Toastin Walrus

11. Rockin -(1)- Cello

4. BunBun -(1)- Delvro

2. Nabe -(0)-

3. Dark Horse -(0)-

5. Delvro -(0)-

6. smargaret -(0)-

7. Tandora -(0)-

9. th3kuzinator -(0)-

10. Ryunnosuke -(0)-

12. SummonerAU -(0)-

13. Toastin Walrus -(0)-

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

A deadline has been set for December 4th, at 10:30pm (Central time!)

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
You're making assumptions about me. Read what I said again and you'll see that I have never held that stance.
my bad, my bad.

Did I mention? Vote: Delvro

You've provided no substance for any of your votes (at least for your recent votes). As a result, you're not helpful to the town, and should be lynched. The worst player can bog the town down.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Dark Horse, just cuz I can do it to you, doesn't mean you can do it to Delvro.

Delvro's had plenty'a reasoning for the vote on BunBun. Skim moar?!

Take your vote off. Delvro's actually a good player (at least, he can be :p)).

Delvro

Smash Ace
my bad, my bad.

Did I mention? Vote: Delvro

You've provided no substance for any of your votes (at least for your recent votes). As a result, you're not helpful to the town, and should be lynched. The worst player can bog the town down.
Believe it or not I usually make myself a very easy lynch target. When people vote me it's usually because of my randomness. I say things, then I retract them or change them multiple times. Like my vote on you was a good example.

Regardless, TW is right. I have reasons for voting Bunbun, I just don't feel like saying them again. You keep up with the game, right? You should know my reasons already.

Feel free to join me once you re-read my reasons for voting Bunbun.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I didn't vote originally because I wanted a response from Cello before I voted. And his response was right in words but the tone feels...wrong? Normally he's in total leader mode, so why does it feel like he's phonin' it in this game? He only said the one thing that helps me know he's town after I asked for it. Even then, he sorta handwaved it.

But now you're encouragin' me to vote Cello. Normally very understandable. But this is after Cello's gotten a huge wagon on him (pressure not really necessary) and Delvro declared that anyone who votes for Cello now is scum. Are you tryin' to mark me as scum? Tryin' to get attention off your own scum self? Trying to kill Cello quickly as J?

Quite frankly, I don't have anyone to trust right now. Stupid quicklynch. Stupid J for quicklynching. Argh!

AND WHY DOES SWISS KEEP WAVING AT CELLO? >_<
I'm telling asking you to vote Cello as you should know he's scum. Regardless, go to him IRL and you'll see the raw fear in his eyes when you place a lump of cheese and a Swiss Army Knife infront of him. He knows he's scum, I know he's scum. So unless I'll be accusing you of bussing (I won't) toMorrow, you should happily slap a vote on him. He won't mind too much.

If Cello flips town I offer this slot as a vigvestigate target. Probably.

No. Yeah, definitely.

I can wave at whoever I want :c

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Wouldn't mind to hear a bit more from Bunbun and Summoner

Nabe, how do you feel about D1 and D2 so far? I havn't heard much from ya except you agree with some of our points at someone.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Tanny said:
I'm not convinced on any of the vocal players from yesterday. I have no clue which of you were overenthusiastic townies and how many of you are evil scum.

In post 369, you pushed really hard for the quicklynch. Why so enthusiastic for the Day
to end?
Fergot yu wanted dis answered :D.

I wuz just finkin dat J was sooo scum, and dat he needed ta be killed. It was def. a mistake on mah part. And i fink'd dat a scum J would'a tried ta get outta da pressure. Naht based on skill, but based on da fact dat dat'd be a scum ting ta do.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
my bad, my bad again. Don't change your mind so much, it makes life harder for people like me.

unvote

Tandora

Smash Rookie
I'm telling asking you to vote Cello as you should know he's scum. Regardless, go to him IRL and you'll see the raw fear in his eyes when you place a lump of cheese and a Swiss Army Knife infront of him. He knows he's scum, I know he's scum. So unless I'll be accusing you of bussing (I won't) toMorrow, you should happily slap a vote on him. He won't mind too much.

If Cello flips town I offer this slot as a vigvestigate target. Probably.

No. Yeah, definitely.

I can wave at whoever I want :c
Lol. I'm not sure Cello knows the meaning of fear. I assume Gboy is the block of cheese?

Unfortunately, your reason is "He's scum because he's scum". Have I ever told you about the first rule of tautology club?

Also, your offer isn't that great since there were no NKs last night. Which indicates to me no vig.

Fergot yu wanted dis answered :D.

I wuz just finkin dat J was sooo scum, and dat he needed ta be killed. It was def. a mistake on mah part. And i fink'd dat a scum J would'a tried ta get outta da pressure. Naht based on skill, but based on da fact dat dat'd be a scum ting ta do.
Oh god, if only if I could understand what you're saying. *runs through a translator* "I thought J was scum because he was denying he was scum" seems to be the best it could do.

Seriously, super fast quick lynches and null reasons for thinking people are scum? You guys can do better than that.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
J said:
Oh god, if only if I could understand what you're saying. *runs through a translator* "I thought J was scum because he was denying he was scum" seems to be the best it could do.

Seriously, super fast quick lynches and null reasons for thinking people are scum? You guys can do better than that.
*grunt* If I gotta 'splain in normal engrish...

I've posted reasoning as to why I thought he was scum. That's not what you asked. You asked why I was eager for the Day to end. And in proper engrish, I basically said that I was almost positive that I had scum pinned. And I didn't need the Day to continue, cuz there was absolutely no interest for me to keep the Day going. The only thing that'd be able to happen would be J talking me out of thinking he was scum (remember, this was my train of thought as I was ending the Day, not my current thought). Of course it was a mistake to quicklynch. He ended up town...

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Honestly, I have no idea. I didn't play with him in Newbie 7 and I didn't read it either so I have no previous experience with him. Ryu is known for his IRL RP like "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER," so this doesn't inherently scream scum to me.
That's what I was saying, though, is that he knows we know he knows that he roleplays.

@Tanny and TW: Stop arguing with each other, you're both town.

@Swiss: You so funny.

@Gordito:

@Dark Horse: How much do you trust my judgment? Would you be willing to vote for BunBun for me, pretty please with cream cheese and pumpkin pie?

smargaret

Smash Rookie
Ugh. I haven't liked Cello's play all day, but I need to reread him to tell if it's because he's scummy or because he's trying to lead town. Probably he's scummy, but we'll see after this weekend.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Intentionally.

Elder One, if I could prove I was town, would you be willing to lynch whoever I said to until I screwed up and missed scum? That includes directed misplaced vig kills (sorry).

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I'm also wondering what happen to that sudden steam we had on cello. I really don't see at this moment how Bunbun/Delvo/anyone else is over a Cello lynch.

Delvro

Smash Ace
Intentionally.

Elder One, if I could prove I was town, would you be willing to lynch whoever I said to until I screwed up and missed scum? That includes directed misplaced vig kills (sorry).
Lol you can't ask a question like this and not lead it up with SOMETHING.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Lol. I'm not sure Cello knows the meaning of fear. I assume Gboy is the block of cheese?

Unfortunately, your reason is "He's scum because he's scum". Have I ever told you about the first rule of tautology club?

Also, your offer isn't that great since there were no NKs last night. Which indicates to me no vig.
I'm not sure Cello knows the meaning of most words :3
Alas Gboy is the cheese. Nice cheese, though.

That there is no tautology club?

I'll assume you want an explanation, my reasons aren't null, I just didn't bother telling you them :(. *Sigh* People should really just learn to believe what I say >_<

K. In brief.

Cello came into the game with a post that looked like town Cello, right? Wrong. Grade A mistake on his part. He never actually pushed J for any kind of reads or tells. It's common for Cello to wagon people - but he ALWAYS has a purpose - notice how he failed to capitalise on the pressure on J. See how he didn't get people to jump on and off. Also notice how he had made few attempts to draw people into taking stances on each other - normally he forms a network of relationships in his mind - here he has made no attempts to do so. Why? Because he isn't sure what to do. What does this mean? It means he's scum (not indie). He can't legitimately scumhunt. He's now attempting to garner control for a single mislynch and possible vig shot (vigs shouldn't shoot N1) - resulting in one/two townie deaths in trade for his life. Look at his play toDay, he hasn't even TRIED to draw upon the links J left us. (Neither have I, but Gord has, so that counts ^_^). Also, Cello has done his best to avoid me because he's scum. <-- Vanity, verify after game.

Also, Cello's joke about 'his scum NK' failing is almost certainly not a joke. Trust me on that. It's like the funnest scummest thing to do. I do it loads. I've been scum more times than you can shake a stick at, I know the mind of the scum. *Wooohhhoooo* <-- Spooky noise.

This is in brief, I can't be bothered to go in depth into each and every one of his posts explaining why they are scum tells, especially considering as 1) He's going to be lynched anyway and 2) Most people wouldn't recognise them as scum tells.

So just do what I say :awesome:

Also, wrt Gord wanting the quicklynch - this kid is inherently scummy, you have to know what are tells for him, otherwise he's an easy mislynch. Plus I'm obv town :bee:

@ Cello - Can you look me in avatar's eye and say, with a straight face, that you're town? You'll be grinning like the Cheshire cat.

Also, wrt me being town in your #536, what happened to me being scum? You cleared the slot off Gord's play when Rockin quoted him, pressuring him on a contradiction.

You cleared Gord off a contradiction which made him look scummy.

Also, please just tell everyone you're scum.

Also, I'm going to look so stupid scummy if you flip town. Which you won't. Probably.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
You know wat da bezzt part izz?

Dat boi Cello hasn't responded ta AIN'T NONE'A his pressure!

Ryunnosuke

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure Cello knows the meaning of most words :3
Alas Gboy is the cheese. Nice cheese, though.

That there is no tautology club?

I'll assume you want an explanation, my reasons aren't null, I just didn't bother telling you them :(. *Sigh* People should really just learn to believe what I say >_<

K. In brief.

Cello came into the game with a post that looked like town Cello, right? Wrong. Grade A mistake on his part. He never actually pushed J for any kind of reads or tells. It's common for Cello to wagon people - but he ALWAYS has a purpose - notice how he failed to capitalise on the pressure on J. See how he didn't get people to jump on and off. Also notice how he had made few attempts to draw people into taking stances on each other - normally he forms a network of relationships in his mind - here he has made no attempts to do so. Why? Because he isn't sure what to do. What does this mean? It means he's scum (not indie). He can't legitimately scumhunt. He's now attempting to garner control for a single mislynch and possible vig shot (vigs shouldn't shoot N1) - resulting in one/two townie deaths in trade for his life. Look at his play toDay, he hasn't even TRIED to draw upon the links J left us. (Neither have I, but Gord has, so that counts ^_^). Also, Cello has done his best to avoid me because he's scum. <-- Vanity, verify after game.

Also, Cello's joke about 'his scum NK' failing is almost certainly not a joke. Trust me on that. It's like the funnest scummest thing to do. I do it loads. I've been scum more times than you can shake a stick at, I know the mind of the scum. *Wooohhhoooo* <-- Spooky noise.

This is in brief, I can't be bothered to go in depth into each and every one of his posts explaining why they are scum tells, especially considering as 1) He's going to be lynched anyway and 2) Most people wouldn't recognise them as scum tells.

So just do what I say :awesome:

Also, wrt Gord wanting the quicklynch - this kid is inherently scummy, you have to know what are tells for him, otherwise he's an easy mislynch. Plus I'm obv town :bee:

@ Cello - Can you look me in avatar's eye and say, with a straight face, that you're town? You'll be grinning like the Cheshire cat.

Also, wrt me being town in your #536, what happened to me being scum? You cleared the slot off Gord's play when Rockin quoted him, pressuring him on a contradiction.

You cleared Gord off a contradiction which made him look scummy.

Also, please just tell everyone you're scum.

Also, I'm going to look so stupid scummy if you flip town. Which you won't. Probably.
This.

It explains a lot of Cello's behavior. I'm honestly surprised because the last game I was in Cello was super vocal and driving in the discussions. I'm confused atm as to why he was acting quiet, but unless he pulls a rabbit out of the hat I think this is leading to a lynch.

TW, are you willing to put yourself up for lynch if Cello does flip town?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
TW, are you willing to put yourself up for lynch if Cello does flip town?
No, he isn't, because I won't let him.

Don't be so thickheaded, elder male.

Lynch BunBun.

Rockin, you never answered my question. Are you Good or Neutral?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Thanks Delv. Mayfia is a great read while partaking in this game obviously, and Yu-Gi-Oh theme came out of nowhere and surprised me so that was cool.

I'm not feeling a Cello lynch anymore, but my vote is staying on him. Shh don't tell him though.

Cello: what was the last game you played with Ryker?
This is uniquely unimportant, no pressure at all
but hurry and pony up my answer, scumboy.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Cello: what was the last game you played with Ryker?
I don't care.

I wanted J dead because he was town too much. I did a mental coin flip between smargaret and him and J wound up the unlucky loser. That'll learn him for being randomly selected as town. Take that.

Baibai BunBun it was fun. Hello new person that comes in. You're going to die.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
No, he isn't, because I won't let him.

Don't be so thickheaded, elder male.

Lynch BunBun.

Rockin, you never answered my question. Are you Good or Neutral?
Didn't really want to answer cause it seems unimportant, really

But if you must know, I'm both. Good and neutral.

Does anyone know what cello's breadcrumbing with his posts? Or have I missed something?
Why are you putting the breadcrumbing (if Cello is even doing that) out in the open?

FoS: Dark Horse

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Rockin: That's a really awkward way to say Neutral Good. Why didn't you just say it the same way as it would have appeared on your character sheet?

Top Bottom