• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D&D Mafia -- Game over! Mafia wins!

Delvro

Smash Ace
Delvro
Tandora
DH
GLG
Summoner
BunBun
Rockin
Ryu

All have fewer posts than the mod. Come on people! That's like half the players!

J, don't worry. You're still scum but we're not lynching you until these people start posting.

Delvro, why do you want a wagon on Bunbun?
What I wanted was J's vote on Bunbun... however, I do think Bunbun is scum. I feel that he's using two scum tactics right now.

1) Testing the waters for placing a vote. He showed a fair amount of interest in J in his single post, answering RQS questions from him that (I think) were trivial given the current circumstances, leaving unanswered the more important question of how he felt about J, while asking Tandora how SHE felt about J. Very odd indeed! I have more about this subject but right now it's just speculation and I prefer not to reveal at this time.

2) Active lurking. Yeah, lurking isn't necessarily a scum tell, but I know Bunbun is keeping up (he said he would in his second post), and his playstyle in this regard is reminding me of Mister Eric's playstyle, which a long time ago almost single-handedly won the game for mafia.

Delvro

Smash Ace
A clarification of the last sentence:

Eric's playstyle gave mafia a win, almost single-handedly. In fact, I was almost worthless as his scummate and I'm sure our third partner can give you a colorful story about his role in the game.

Right, Cello?

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Okay. Liekin dem thoughts on BunBun.

@Delvro

You sure 'bout pursuin dis toDay? How you feel 'bout J? If ya get scummeh feelings, how's about ya hop on dat wagon of his, and we go lynch BunBun toMorrow? I'm still down to play da pressure game, but the Day can end.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
[/IN DETAIL PLEASE
You mean like:

You, smar, and cello are town because you 3 haven't done anything particulary scummy, and I live by "town until proven scum"

I think Kuz is scum because of how he repeatedly puls out the noob card. A maf couldve told him to remind people that this is his first game, thinking that the town would probably not accuse him of anything due to the fact that he's new. He's abused this card to a point where it just becomes fishy.

J, I have less evidence of. The primary thing is how j buzzsaw defended earlier, which is usually considered a scum move. However, this is pretty much the only thing I can find, while Kuz has used the card repeatedly.

If Kuz is lynched and flips scum, however, I am almost certain j is scum, as j seemed to be defending Kuz from the start, with pretty much no doubts. It can be inferred that j was trying to protect his scumbuddy from being lynched

BunBun

Smash Master
Hey a wagon!

But yeah, I'm keeping up with the thread. There's a lot I'll respond to tonight when I get home.
Mainly:
My thoughts on J, and reason for not throwing out any votes so far.
The pressure on me from Delv.
Cello not answering my question right after I mentioned that ignoring questions addressed to you is scummy(though, I will re-read to make sure)
Why I think Kuz is noobscum

So yeah. I'll be home around 11Central and post around 12.

I hate not being able to multiquote on this phone =/

BunBun

Smash Master
But real quick, I'd like some info on why this 'active lurking' is bad. I don't feel what I'm doing is similar to coasting. It's only been one day so far, and I can only really get on a computer at night...

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Dark Horse said:
You, smar, and cello are town because you 3 haven't done anything particulary scummy, and I live by "town until proven scum"

I think Kuz is scum because of how he repeatedly puls out the noob card. A maf couldve told him to remind people that this is his first game, thinking that the town would probably not accuse him of anything due to the fact that he's new. He's abused this card to a point where it just becomes fishy.

J, I have less evidence of. The primary thing is how j buzzsaw defended earlier, which is usually considered a scum move. However, this is pretty much the only thing I can find, while Kuz has used the card repeatedly.

If Kuz is lynched and flips scum, however, I am almost certain j is scum, as j seemed to be defending Kuz from the start, with pretty much no doubts. It can be inferred that j was trying to protect his scumbuddy from being lynched
Finally. Something to work with.

Unvote

Truth be told I'm not done with you Dark Horse. If you so much as even think about making a post without substance and good, pro-town intentions, I'm back on you. This game will be especially hard for you if you decide to play bad. I swear on my life.

Now, bak ta where mah vote shood b:

Vote: J

BunBun said:
But real quick, I'd like some info on why this 'active lurking' is bad. I don't feel what I'm doing is similar to coasting. It's only been one day so far, and I can only really get on a computer at night...
Iz kinda liek dis:

You gotz yaself da ability to peer at da thread (oi trust me I ain't talkin 'bout in skool, but at home and shiz), but ya ain't able ta make no posts? Don't GOTTA have all da quotes and shiz. Juzzt make it substantial.

And plus ya givin yaself a pathetic excuse. While non'a da peepz herr can verify yo phone bizz, it could be a front. Ya can be sittin at yo comp, on da QT, beggin and pleadin yo scummates ta get ya outta dis perdicament dat Delvro's gonna get ya in.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
PS:

I want the Day to end NOW. We have no reason to continue. Hell, J's been on AIM for as long as I've been online. And he hasn't really posted, has he?

Delvro, I know you wanna look into BunBun, and I promise you I'll listen to what you have to say, but can you please move your vote? I'd highly appreciate it ^_^.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Unvote, vote: J

If j flips scum, it could give us a lead on who's maf *coughcoughkuzcoughcough*, and it seems like J has a better chance of being lunched today (for how this could give us leads, see my last post)

If also find it odd that J refused to claim at L-3 while most townies claim at around that time (almost nobody waits until L-1) (@mod this is referring to several people, not just one.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
EBWOP:Lol, just read my "last post", and I never mentioned why. J was defending Kuz from the start, without any doubts, and it could be inferred that J was defending his scumbuddy.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
@DH

Good EBWOP. S*** was about to hit the fan.

Wrt claiming at L-1, that's a VERY common thing, dude. Idk what mafia games you've been playing, but L-1's usually the perfect time to claim.

@J

L-1. Claim. Now.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Now to discuss why your EBWOP reasoning is can be wrong.

J could have VERY easily seen that me and smargz were pressuring kuz (under the assumption that J = scum and kuz = town), and J could've convinced himself that defending this noobtown can easily clear him if town decides to lynch kuz. It's a common tactic used by me when I'm scum (obtw I SUCK as scum(ask Swissy baby :p)). I'm not condescending you for your thoughts, cuz hell, they can be right. But I don't want to think of that as a possibility at this moment. After J flips scum, there's someone else that'll have ta be looked at.

Heh. Few more goodish posts and you'll get the Walrus that talks liek dis :p.

Delvro

Smash Ace
PS:

I want the Day to end NOW. We have no reason to continue. Hell, J's been on AIM for as long as I've been online. And he hasn't really posted, has he?

Delvro, I know you wanna look into BunBun, and I promise you I'll listen to what you have to say, but can you please move your vote? I'd highly appreciate it ^_^.
I suppose you're right. Unfortunately it's probably obvious to any scum team what I am trying to do, so my attempt is moot.

Still, I would like to hear Bunbun talk about his views on people. You promised!!!

UNVOTE
VOTE: J

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
@Delvro

Now that you've rid of scum...

We'll get onto Delvro. I'm probz g'wan sleep soon, and I DOUBT twilight's gonna be that long, considering the mod's activity.

Obtw... I know that I've been quite a drive for dis lynch, but I'm g'wan let you be the glue to da BunBun case. I be trustin you mang ^_^.

I'll check back if that's the hammer right quick. Brb.

Delvro

Smash Ace
@Delvro

Now that you've rid of scum...

We'll get onto Delvro. I'm probz g'wan sleep soon, and I DOUBT twilight's gonna be that long, considering the mod's activity.

Obtw... I know that I've been quite a drive for dis lynch, but I'm g'wan let you be the glue to da BunBun case. I be trustin you mang ^_^.

I'll check back if that's the hammer right quick. Brb.
He's at L-2. God you scared me with the L-1 comment. I know that J's claim doesn't give us much information but I don't want to miss it. Could prove to be valuable later.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
J's at L-1 due to Cello unvoting voting BunBun.

J, ya gettin da lynch. NO PR claim can save ya. I don't curr if youz a bulletproof doublevotin jester. Ya gettin lynched.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
Was that hammer? Not even gonna wait for a claim? And there are people with two, three posts in the thread?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Wow I am so upset at the way this has turned out. Seriously I'm not happy at all. Fine let me start with this.

I am the Town Fortune Teller. Different role correct? I had actually been crumbing this all dag on day. Just go back and look at my posts. *sigh* Useless now. Anyways some of you are probably wondering how this role works. Basically I have to be a gambling type of person and bet on "fortelling" who will die during the Night phase. If I can guess correctly the next day I obtain a second vote and become a double voter for the day. Otherwise I am a plain Vanilla.

Let me just say this about the ENTIRE case on me which has led to you guys putting me at L-1.

1.) Smarg used the word Chainsaw defense and other people have been reiterated.
2.) Cello made a bad case and then once rebutted he hasn't said ANYTHING besides J needs to be lynched because I say so and he is scum. WTF is this?! Really Cello just says "lynch J" and town says "How soon?"
3.) DH has bandwagon'd my lynch. th3Kuzi is now on the wagon.

You know....-refreshes page during previewing-

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Why did you guys not even wait for a claim or at least let me rebuttal the case against me? It has barely been two days into the game and now I'm lynched for such a dumb reason....

Now I know never to help a n00b again.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Thank GOD J's PR is stupid. Now I don't feel bad.

Lynch away.

Obtw, DH and th3 are on for flip purposes, which are great reasons. Your flip determines much to them.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Cello is scum.
TW/Smarg = one of them is scum
Delvy is town
th3Kuzi = town
Rockin = probs town
DH = annoying so prob scum, maybe town.
Summoner = idk
Tanny = town
The rest idk...

Delvro

Smash Ace
Cello is scum.
TW/Smarg = one of them is scum
Delvy is town
th3Kuzi = town
Rockin = probs town
DH = annoying so prob scum, maybe town.
Summoner = idk
Tanny = town
The rest idk...
what about Bunbun!!!! You promised!

Also Dahlia is one of the most evil characters I've ever seen and watching her cry does not make me sad =P

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Screw this town. Burn in the ashes of the Mafia. Why should I care if you guys are this hasty, lynch for stupid reasons, disregard a PR that could have been used to be powerful. ^_^

Vote: J

Delvy, lynch Cello toMorrow. I hope you lead this town better.

BunBun = Null I am so sorry I cannot leave you guys with more.

Lynch Cello/Smarg/TW toMorrow IDC who just one of those three!

Bah...not happy.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
J, the informal vote count still has you at L-1. Can you quote the post where you crumbed and make it clear to us please?

Really, that should have been included in your claim.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
DH would be a good lynch as well.

Uuuuuh I'm trying to think of more before my death scene.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Smarg, Why should I? It is BLANTANTLY obvious now that I have said so. McMayMay is viewing the thread and now is probably writing the death scene.

Just read my posts and look for the word FORTUNE...

grrr.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Smarg, Why should I? It is BLANTANTLY obvious now that I have said so. McMayMay is viewing the thread and now is probably writing the death scene.
No, they aren't, because they just gave me a kitty.

Also, I'm not scum, and if you're town, you shouldn't have self-hammered.

Top Bottom