• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYLO

Smash Rookie
Espero que aprendan como usar Peach despues de un match con Eval en melee

TP

Smash Master
M2K for all 4 events? I belieeeeeeeve in you. Pop the balloon that keeps you from victory so often.

:034:

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
All this bitterness and ain't no one heard of you either.

How sad.
I never said anyone has. I can honorably say at least 95% of my posts were contributions to the community and not just spamming. What do you have to show for your moderator position and 7,000 posts in two years? Few, if at all, tournament wins? The ability to troll someone? Big man.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
I never said anyone has. I can honorably say at least 95% of my posts were contributions to the community and not just spamming. What do you have to show for your moderator position and 7,000 posts in two years? Few, if at all, tournament wins? The ability to troll someone? Big man.
he is a big man. kevin is packing at least 13", and uses his balls to type each and every one of his multitude of posts. also i'm pretty sure his tourny placings are fine, lol.

but with that behind us...does anyone know if south v ec is tomorrow or if they're also saving both crew finals for sunday, too?

Iliad

Smash Lord
Mango got ****ed by m2k in crew? Good man jason.

Ally for singles champ, but if m2k is on his game in melee enough to beast Mango, he might be on his game to beast brawl too. Hard to call.

Doubles however...

m2k+jman absolutely.

Ally + Sean seems the most likely.

yellowroy

Smash Ace
l0l............

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Mango got ****ed by m2k in crew? Good man jason.

Ally for singles champ, but if m2k is on his game in melee enough to beast Mango, he might be on his game to beast brawl too. Hard to call.

Doubles however...

m2k+jman absolutely.

Ally + Sean seems the most likely.
Ally+ Sean for doubles? naaa chilll Inui and atomsk can def. take them out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom