• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CyberJocks SMASH CASH Tournament 8.17.08 Buffalo, NY

KingAce

Smash Ace
Ok so umm
$10 MM with jesiahteg
$20 bet with plank

pikapika if u read this wanna do a $5-10 MM?
also NEO you wanna do a $5-10MM too?

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
do you guys care if i use ike in these MM's or do i have to use marth

i'll MM your ic's millar if i can use ike

Niko_K

Smash Master
^^ Please humiliate him

Just for friendly would you like to have a bo3 Peach vs Marth?? (assuming we have time)

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: PikaPika!, I will money match you.

$10 says I can eat more paninis than you.

Don't be scurred.

Miller

Smash Lord
Im pretty sure neo doesnt care about mms, he'll still fight you >_>

Whats up with everyone MMing him after i did

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Wait, you guys are from Canada...meaning you guys have to be friends. I just say "The Canada people" when referring to you guys, so it doesnt make sense that you dont like each other, since I think u r all pretty much the same people and u all play together all the time.

You're*

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Wait, you guys are from Canada...meaning you guys have to be friends. I just say "The Canada people" when referring to you guys, so it doesnt make sense that you dont like each other, since I think u r all pretty much the same people and u all play together all the time.

You're*
Oh Miller from Canada, yeah I know that guy, and Canada Niko, I've met him too!

Side note: Miller and Niko are like a married couple. Its not a tourney unless they are *****ing about something. Chaingrabs this, peach dair that, anal sex here ect ect.

Miller

Smash Lord
Yea, i just remembered that the seeding is being done by random. You should use Tio and make it regional seeding

TheRazaman

Smash Apprentice
Pastaboy, you got a free bye to the finals by virtue of your comp stomp skills (btw you still need me to pick u up tomorrow or you got a ride now?)

Actually Plank, you and Neo have to play a sort of "play-in" match tomorrow. You guys are like those 2 teams vying for that 64 spot in the Big Dance. Winner gets the 64th seed in the tourney, loser goes home.

BTW yannich F-U, the only reason i'm at work today is to make panini's for your stanky stank.

J.L

Smash Ace
Its pretty safe to say that everyone here would prefer to have it done by regional seeding.

Im sure everyone would rather fight someone other than their friends during the first couple of rounds.

Miller

Smash Lord
Pastaboy, you got a free bye to the finals by virtue of your comp stomp skills (btw you still need me to pick u up tomorrow or you got a ride now?)

Actually Plank, you and Neo have to play a sort of "play-in" match tomorrow. You guys are like those 2 teams vying for that 64 spot in the Big Dance. Winner gets the 64th seed in the tourney, loser goes home.

BTW yannich F-U, the only reason i'm at work today is to make panini's for your stanky stank.
Yes, please do it by regional seeding.

Niko_K

Smash Master
If it isn't done by regional seeding this tournament is going to be pretty flop. And why are you making the bracket before the tournament day? That doesn't make sense to me either.

Razaman said:
So you're saying that they have to fight for a spot into the bracket, when they are travelling all the way from MD?

Please listen to us and make it regional seeding, it's how it's supposed to be done.

pastaboy

Smash Champion

lol thankx you for the by. i found a ride so hopefully il get there on time and get some friendlies in, thnx for the offer. il try and bring my recording stuff(tv tuner), more vids= more awsome

@niko: i think he was joking bout the neo+ plank thing

Niko_K

Smash Master
Ya I thought he was considering the joke he made about you :p Though I just can't stress enough how much regional seeding should be put into place.

Also Bug wants you to call him.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: This is hilarious, hahaha.

Shush, you! You know you <3 me! I can't wait to see you guys again! Do you think you'll be off of work by time the tournament's over?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hey neo and i are entirely bored since we thought the tournament was today, does anyone wanna play tonight/house us?

jesiah isn't answering my messages :p that *******

TheRazaman

Smash Apprentice
Yes, you can eliminate one neutral or counterpick prior to a match starting.

We will be using regional seeding for the tourney. So please try and come at least 15 mins early to register so that we can get everything setup and start on time.

And yes, i was j/k'in with my previous post.

Miller

Smash Lord
Man, if i lived in buff, id gladly house you guys and chill, but I live an hour north in Canada. Guess that's out of the question.

@ Raza, I figured you were, thats why I never said anything cept regional seeding. But thanks man, we all appreciate it

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
My name is Jesse you ****, how many times do I have to tell you that. I'll just call you John, and pronounce the "H." How would you like that?

Top Bottom