• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Oh good stuff just playing anyways lmao.

Maybe our chance to play each other will be in MLG Orlando. I am too inexperienced in driving <_<.

HOLLA

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
CAL, I'd be interested in a Link Ditto. 3/5, not for money or anything, just for fun.

Insemination_17

Smash Journeyman
Yeah,....I wouldn't mind either......We should get like all the links we could find who live around ZP, including prolly me, Ivan, Jit, and any others who don't speak on smashboards alot but who are like kinda hidden and play good, and have like a "Link ditto tournament" with money involved to be known as the best Link in South Florida(with the pressure of losing the money) or something temporary like that. Sound good?

Cloud, you out........you too good. :)
Nah,....just ***** witcha.........lol

-Peace

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Sure I'm down.

Speaking of Titles, when's the next tournament we can go to to get undisputed titles?

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
WA Feudin? What Feudin Cal is not in the WA.

ONLY FOUR MEMBERS

Cloud, Mave, Chris and I.

HOLLA

Insemination_17

Smash Journeyman
Yeah,...just so that people don't get upset when you say that, Coza,.....say "temporary" undisputed titles. lol. Heck, I can't even put something like:

Arguably,...or, or, Allegiedly,....the best Link in South Fl,...cuz still people would get pissed,..................these people just dont get it....:)

-Peace

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
sigh i rarely post in this thread but........

Flowin' STFU b4 i get the gay version of Mr T.:D

http://mrtisgay.ytmnd.com/

j/k i think im interested of being the 5th "and final?:confused: " member of the WA.

anyways the debate in the the best link. i say the best link goes to CLoud. after what happened @ the 1st money match fridays i think it was decided right there and then.

anyways i would like to say the omnismash dvd is in full effect. and will be ready on that weekend. also i would like to say that there's a few smashers (well two or three) that *****es and moans and its hurting the community we need to fix that.

anyways post in the the official S florida thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46626&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

and make plans for some good gatherings. Alos if you have a good match taped let me know so i can upload them.

well thats all i have to say now.

peace.

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Ic3 ur trying to be in the WA?, good stuff ^_^.

Not before me, i'll make sure i'm the 5th member, i just have to do something that will suprise people, that won't be a problem, i just need an opportunity :D

Isnt that right Flowin you sexy ****! ^_^

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
IC3 yea I'll buy some tapes and see when I can record some.

I haven't had some matches up in a long time.

HOLLA

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Flowin: I play at my best whether it is money or 1 on 1 friendly match. And on the other hand, I give Del more trouble than Cloud and Rafa. Why? Because I suck against fighting Marths and Ganons cause of their range. And yeah, some people did beat me in Link dittos a while back. Most of those people are inactive Link players now since I spoke to people in their crew about them. Lighted Warrior from the Knights crew is inactive and so is Ivan from the Fallen Angels crew. I have heard that they are out of practice. So that just leaves, me, insemination and Cloud and I have heard about D.g.ox. Link so him too. I wouldnt mind settling this "Best Link in FL" match. And first time I face anyone new, of course I get nervous cause I dont know what to expect, but other matches after the first I get quite excited and not nervous then. And I have excepted that match with you before.

RockCrock: "And these people are?"
People at ZP.

Err... Rwing why did you have to hack my sig?

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
OMG, Flowin tell these ****** about my Link, lol, i'm gonna shut you ****** up, especially you Cal, i can see that **** coming out of your ***.

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Who the **** lies to you Cal?, my main character has always been and always will be Pikachu. I just try new characters a lot.

Pika PIkaaa Niggaaa!! O_o..

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gwin is teh best link...he haxors like mad...one time he pulls out bo bombs instead of regular bombs o_O.... scary ish..

lol and both u and red suck wit link :p sowwy I own u both....cmon my partner is da germ what more do u want from me :p

Oh yea and btw everyone I got my phone back so I can get calls again :p

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I would really like to go to this, but I don't know if I will be able. I will talk it over with the rest of my crew. I am sure they wouldn't mind going to a tourny not too long after MOAST :-P.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by CaliburChamp
...Then I guess you suck with Marth since Ken beats you.
lol ur point cal.....so what ken beats me I don't care...leaste I proved myself unlike a certain someone....

No one so far in the U.S. can beat ken...thats not my fault...I aint any different or special...lol but I will say one thing...I can own you with my link....10$? or even 20$?

Let a ***** know whats up....

Mookie the tourney is not a week after...look at the date again..

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
Flowin: I play at my best whether it is money or 1 on 1 friendly match. And on the other hand, I give Del more trouble than Cloud and Rafa. Why? Because I suck against fighting Marths and Ganons cause of their range.
WAT??!! are you crazy or just stupid?? so ur basically saying that delani rather fight ME OR CLOUD in a tournament rather than play YOU becuz u give him more trouble then ME AND CLOUD? are you high off ur mind? lol..y dont u ask delani rather then bullsh*t ur way through the boards.:shyguy:

EDIT : You dont lose to my Ganon bcuz ur not good against ganon and bcuz he has long range. you lose to my ganon cuz u just suck and im just way better than you are. I already challenged you to a money match w/ my mario. im very confident that my mario can take your link. lets go $10. if i win, this whole theory of u sucking against marth and ganon cuz of range is out da window. how bout it? :shyguy:

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Man, so much hostility...none of this is needed.

Yet on the other hand it's hilarious. Feel sorry for some of ya'll.

Calibur: D@mn bro, you're in a world of hate..sometimes it seems that you just bury yourself deeper in the hole with some of the stuff you say. Seriously, NO offense but maybe you should consider some more of the possible conclusions that your statements might lead to. For one, excuses does not cut it. Hey I don't know but it seems like you don't care about respect from the smash community, cause to me that's the other side of being a good player. I'm not for you, but i'm not against you, and i'm not one to judge but that's just my opinion.

IC3: There'll always be people in the smash community that will be oblivious/ignorant to thier disrespected status caused by some of the words/actions they produce. Sure people can try to "fix" that, but there's way more than 2 or 3. Good luck =D.

Rafa: Mario ditto for fun, after our $10 ;];];]

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yo cal...check me out...my car will be fully fixxed by friday...so I can pick rafa up and take em to zp..instead of making so many excuse me...bet me 10 - 20 in a link ditto and rafa how much ever u want....

I am tired of you bs excuses...

"I was drunk"
"I was tired"
"He uses a link counter"

Etc..etc...

This time I am playin u with ur own character lol unless u wanna call that a link counter then fine w/e flows ur boat....and rafa will $$$ match u with w/e u want 2 do....

Btw everyone I forgot to tell u guys...my main phone the 240-0503 one if broken....so if u don't know my house or other cell phone IM me this afternoon for it....I have to change the first one....=(

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
The Megalomaniacs speak again...

lol ur point cal.....so what ken beats me I don't care...leaste I proved myself unlike a certain someone....
If you proved yourself. How come I didnt see your placing in Smash Aid Atlanta? And my point is that your comparing me to GERM, therefore Im comparing you to Ken. And I doubt you can beat me in a Link ditto. $10 it is.

WAT??!! are you crazy or just stupid?? so ur basically saying that delani rather fight ME OR CLOUD in a tournament rather than play YOU becuz u give him more trouble then ME AND CLOUD? are you high off ur mind? lol..y dont u ask delani rather then bullsh*t ur way through the boards.
No you misunderstand. Im just saying I do better against Falco's than against Marth or Ganon.

You dont lose to my Ganon bcuz ur not good against ganon and bcuz he has long range. you lose to my ganon cuz u just suck and im just way better than you are. I already challenged you to a money match w/ my mario. im very confident that my mario can take your link. lets go $10. if i win, this whole theory of u sucking against marth and ganon cuz of range is out da window. how bout it?
A little too cocky there. Depends if I have any money at the time.

Calibur: D@mn bro, you're in a world of hate..sometimes it seems that you just bury yourself deeper in the hole with some of the stuff you say. Seriously, NO offense but maybe you should consider some more of the possible conclusions that your statements might lead to. For one, excuses does not cut it. Hey I don't know but it seems like you don't care about respect from the smash community, cause to me that's the other side of being a good player. I'm not for you, but i'm not against you, and i'm not one to judge but that's just my opinion.
I am not scared to stand up for myself. And I am not making excuses, they are REASONS. And if these people want respect from me they must show respect back. What goes around comes around, which is what they deserve. Some people need a humbling experience to put themselves in check and see how much of an *** they really are on the boards.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Re: The Megalomaniacs speak again...

If you proved yourself. How come I didnt see your placing in Smash Aid Atlanta?
Idiot I couldn't make it to smash aid atlanta because my mom got all Pissed and forced me to stay home and study for my set of final exams this week...

And not to mention I ended up having to replace my engine saturday morning since it died on friday night...

stfu if u don't know anything

And btw cal no one wants ur ***** *** respect...u are nobody....sorry but no one wants a nobodies respect....

It's just a fact of life...If u got a problem with what I said match me and stop talking **** im tired of u

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Re: Re: The Megalomaniacs speak again...

Originally posted by Cloud Strife X

And btw cal no one wants ur ***** *** respect...u are nobody....sorry but no one wants a nobodies respect....

It's just a fact of life...If u got a problem with what I said match me and stop talking **** im tired of u
OMG I know that hurt :dies:

Yea I have gotten the "OMG THAT FALCO IS SO FAST! OMG LOOK AT HIM AND THE REFLECTOR" Seriously nobody cares. Impressing noobs is fun but really don't matter. You gotta beat good people and have tourney EXP.

And LIke I have said, I don't care how you are in person Cal but you just seem to be too into your smash kills when you have not proven anything
Yo Cloud if I go to ZP you think we can do out Most diversive ditto match? If we can holla at me.

ALSO:

I want money matches wit:
GANON! MY ***** RAFA! 10-20 bucks.
DEL! I promised you one in LPD we can do it if I come.
CLOUD, all character dittos.
CALIBUR! to shut you up we have a 10-20 buck 2/3 or 3/5 set with my Falco. And low tier 5 buck matches.

What friday is good people I am goin to smash before this years end lmao.

HOLLA

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Re: Re: The Megalomaniacs speak again...

Originally posted by Cloud Strife X
Idiot I couldn't make it to smash aid atlanta because my mom got all Pissed and forced me to stay home and study for my set of final exams this week...

And not to mention I ended up having to replace my engine saturday morning since it died on friday night...

stfu if u don't know anything

Whoooo...HOT ****, UP IN DIS MUG!! ..FROM THE GREAT BLACK EYE PEAS..."LET'S GET ********...[IN HERE]" HAHAHA!!
HOT ****, I'M LUVIN **** LIKE DIS...HEY CALIE,CLOUD,GANON.."NUK IF YOU BUCK "NIGGAHS" ...NUK IF YOU BUCK" ....HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH

CALIBURE...MY ALBINOROACH HOMIE...SAID F-U-C-K ALL Y'ALL...
***** SAID WETHER I SUCK OR NOT...I'M STILL GAME ON ALL YOU ******...LOL ....YO CALIE, WEAR YOUR BLACK T ...LIKE CRIME MOBB ...I ROB IN MY BLACK T KNOCK OUT *****ES IN MY BLACK T!
MUHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
CALIE GONE WILDER THEN A MUTHAPHUCKA!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
YO, WA...I DON'T HOW U CAN'T STAND MY HOMIE CALIBURE...MAN IF HE WASN'T UP IN DIS PIECE ..BOARDS WOULD BE BORING...
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHANUK IF YOU BUCK" ....NUK IF YOU BUCK" ....NUK IF YOU BUCK" ....NUK IF YOU BUCK" ....NUK IF YOU BUCK" ....NUK IF YOU BUCK" ....NUK IF YOU BUCK" ....HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
OMG shut up man you mad annoying!
you ain't cool go to the corner and cry.

****ing loser.

HOLLA

Mav

Furries For The Win
*hides from all da fire*

Red: Stop it with the jonz. I mean really, if you lose to someone its because they are better then you in more ways then you are better then them. If you do bad against range characters it's because those who use range characters take big time advantage of there range and know how to space people out. The reason I lost to Raffa at LPD was cause his mind games were better then mine more often then mine better then his. I did pull off many things that he liked as he pulled of many things that I liked ^_^

Raffa: If you want some Mario tipz just drop by Flowin's sometimes and we can smash it up for fun =)

RockCrock: Now that you got a tourney win, that money match we have goes back up to 20 bucks.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
WOW raising the stakes huh Mave LMAO.

YO I WANT THE WHOLE WA! Cept you chris since your so far away ill talk to you about it later.

Anyways I want to know if we are gonna do the custom clothes or not.

For the shirt (XL)
Pants (baggy because I like baggy clothes and shorts )
Sweaters/coats (for traveling to cold weather)
Binnies and bandanas (to look sexy and protect ya head from cold heh)
Shoes don't know about it yet.

It will have your Smash name and everything, with funny quotes if you want. Character on the front and back.

All this = 400+ Each! I am still trying to see a good deal.

anyways all will be different color.

Cloud = bro i have no idea what colors you want lmao. And the fact that you black is hard since picking a color to go good with your blackness is hard LMAO. Light colors are raw for black peeps though.

Chris = Um dunno about you, tell me your favorite color. Two preferably.

Mave = meh I guess you got white. I need another color though heh.

Me = I got Blue and white. BWAHAHAH too sexy for YALL!

If you guys are interested just holla, next year ill be working again so we can all put our money up and have our crew clothes to be pimping hoes up in tourneys :rolleyes:

HOLLA

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Look in the mirror first before you start to Rank up in dis b*tch, aight?

Originally posted by FlowinWater
OMG shut up man you mad annoying!
you ain't cool go to the corner and cry.

****ing loser.

HOLLA
YO...you are mad funny hoe!
Calling a ***** out like that on the boards?
You acting like I was starving for some cool points from nutsacks like you?
How about you bendover and let me kick you so far up your a-s-s
my knee will quench your thirst!
Ya, STD babyraped *****!
Why don't you go in a corner and wait for yer dad, to play doctor and patient with you again!
Don't be blasting me niggah, I don't give a F-u-ck who you are and what you don't like! And I'll say this sh-i-t in your FACE!
What! ..I would say more but I'm not gonna cause this ain't calies thread, and I don't wanna be disrepecting Cloud, so I'ma hold back anymore artillary I got for yo punkass!

I'm outta here

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Oh wow you sure have balls...................
Seriously stop looking even more stupid then you already are. You are not funny. Why you not saying something because is not Caliburs thread? LMAO

HOLLA

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
LoL! my ****a DireVulcan... jea mario ditto whenever i get back to ny...which would seem like spring break.

Flowin...HAHAHA! let's go..try and get ur money back. i just wanna let u kno im gonna buy a joystick w/ da money i won from u last time. and im gonna use dat joystick to win more money from u. LOL... its all love u kno dis.

YO Mav i would go, but there's no way of me getting there. not till i start driving and getting to kno florida like dat.

Yo Ring worm...DA*M MAN..... WAT R U LIKE A 30 YR OLD VIRGIN DAT TALK SH*T ONLINE CUZ U KNO U GET HERBED IN REAL LIFE??? DATS REAL SAD MAN. STOP POSTING, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS THREAD BUT UR LAME BULL SH*T. HAVE U EVER EVEN SHOWED UR FACE AROUND ZP?? OR U JUST TALK SH*T AND NEVER SHOW?? **** I FEEL SORRY FOR THIS STATE TO HAVE SUM1 LIKE YOU LIVING IN IT. PPL LIKE YOU, MAKE ME HOME SICK. GOD, IM SO HOME SICK I THINKING ABOUT HITCHIKING BACK TO NY RIGHT FU*KING NOW. so stop posting unless u wanna play me for a $50 money match. LETS GO...HOW BOUT IT??:shyguy:

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Maverick
*hides from all da fire*

Red: Stop it with the jonz. I mean really, if you lose to someone its because they are better then you in more ways then you are better then them. If you do bad against range characters it's because those who use range characters take big time advantage of there range and know how to space people out. The reason I lost to Raffa at LPD was cause his mind games were better then mine more often then mine better then his. I did pull off many things that he liked as he pulled of many things that I liked ^_^

Raffa: If you want some Mario tipz just drop by Flowin's sometimes and we can smash it up for fun =)

RockCrock: Now that you got a tourney win, that money match we have goes back up to 20 bucks.

WHAT THE **** DID I SAY?, WHAT JONZ??, DUDE I THINK YOU ARE CONFUSING ME WITH SOMETHING CALIBUR SAID...CHANGE IT...NOW!!...HOW COULD PEOPLE CONFUSE ME WITH CAL!!!!!, AM I THAT LOWLY RESPECTED???...

OMG I LEAVE THESE ****ING BOARDS FOR ONE DAY AND I SEE A MESS OF FLAME POSTS!!

Calibur: See, your ignorance and stupidity is spreading, GET SOME COMMON SENSE YOU ****ING ******!!!, i have no beef with you, and i dont give 3 ****s about you, BUT STOP BEING THE CENTER OF STUPIDITY IN THE BOARDS.

CALIBUR YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK!!!!, YOU DONT GO TO TOURNAMENTS AND YOU PLAY NOOBS ALL DAY IN ZP, AND YOU THINK THATS GOOD ENOUGH SO YOU TRY TO BRAG ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU ARE. ***** NOT EVEN I DO THAT, AND YOU KNOW HOW LITTLE I CARE ABOUT WHAT I SAY IN HERE.

I REALLY WOULDNT WANT TO BE IN YOUR SHOES, PEOPLE LITERALLY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAahAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, NIGGAAA, GET THAT **** OFF YOUR SIG, PEOPLE HAVE TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES!!, YOU ARE NOT IN THE WOLF ASSASSINS!, THE WOLF ASSASSINS ARE A GROUP OF ELITE, AND YOU ARE RANKED SO LOW YOU'RE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THEIR LEVEL, **** OFF ALREADY STOP CAUSING FLORIDA SO MUCH SHAME, SIT IN YOUR LONELY NON-SOCIAL CORNER AND CRY!!! YOU SAD ****!!

Top Bottom