• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

Mav

Furries For The Win
I don't think I'm any good with the low teir characters. Who ever suggested this, you might want to check the current tier list and post it here to see if anyone is quallified for a low tier tourney. Oh, and even then, it might not be a good idea cause if Cloud is pressed for T.V's, a low teir tourney might be too much for my boy to handle =)

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Well some characters like Link and IC are higher in the Japanese list than Americans list. Since we live in America, we'll go by the American list. And I am 100% sure that whoever takes first place in Omnismash tourny, wont take first place in the low tier tourny. Although Chu Dat may be the only exception to that rule. But no worries, its not like it is going to cost money to enter, it will be free. It is just interesting to know who will win in it and its an extra little bonus for this tournament, just like the ditto matches for EoL. It needs to be more than just a tournament, it is always great to bring something new to the table making more and more people interested. And nothing is a waste of time if you are having fun. And all we need is just 1 or 2 TV's. And its not like you are missing out on either one, you can play the low tier and Omnismash tourny. Any nice bonus is worth it.

Characters that can be used:

Pichu
Mewtwo
Bowser

G&W
Kirby
Ness

Yoshi
Young Link
Roy
DK
Zelda
Pikachu
Ice Climbers
Link

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol my Link and roy will be ****** that tourney :p But seriously..I am not 100% sure if we can pull that off....anywhoooooo

TIME FOR A NEWS UPDATE!

ok ok ok like I have recieved tons of PM's from random people scouring the boards and such who seems to be very much interested with this tourney...however I looked at the location and I believe that BCC will be the best suited place to have this still....

I will be holding the event in BCC north campus......I will talk to the people there tommorow night since I have class then....it is a very large hall and we get to use a free projector and we automatically get 4 free t.v.'s.....

sweet deal?

Yes....

And to make things even better I get a laaaarrrggggeeeee student discount....:rolleyes:

on a side completely random note my ex offered a 3some with her significant other...life is good....life is soooooooo good.....

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Ha I bet my G&W could take it.

Scratch that, My lil bro's Ness will.

Seriously why waste time on a Low tier? Like I am saying there IS NO EXCEPTION, If Chu dat comes, he will take it. If he don't either Cloud, or my bro would take it. Heck I bet my G&W will own. and if it is FREE, even MORE of a waste of time. If this tourney is expected to be huge you won't have time for "free low tier tourney". Sorry to be a ***** but is like that. Calibur you just want a "low" tier tourney because you ain't good. Having a low tier tourney won't help you son.

and OMG Cloud who cares LMAO!? Keep that to yourself or Red will be in the same bedroom as you :eek:

HOLLA

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
:rolleyes: Im sorry to say this but either me or Chu Dat can take that tourney. And I feel like I have a better chance of winning in the low tier tourny since none of you waste time with playing low tier characters like I do. And I am just portrayed as sucky on the boards to surprise some people, just like the reason Jfuk renamed himself Newbie2k4. And what makes this world sucky is that everything costs money, and money deprives the fun of it. Dont go the way of "THE MAN." THE MAN makes all the rules sucky like that. No fun and all business. Besides they cant sign up for the low tier tourny if they dont pay for Omnismash. And in business, you always want something extra to capture the other peoples attention. You may not me interested in a low tier tourny, but some people find it interesting cause those characters arent used a whole lot, so this is just another bonus to get more people to come to Omnismash.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by CaliburChamp
:rolleyes: Im sorry to say this but either me or Chu Dat can take that tourney. And I feel like I have a better chance of winning in the low tier tourny since none of you waste time with playing low tier characters like I do. And I am just portrayed as sucky on the boards to surprise some people, just like the reason Jfuk renamed himself Newbie2k4. And what makes this world sucky is that everything costs money, and money deprives the fun of it. Dont go the way of "THE MAN." THE MAN makes all the rules sucky like that. No fun and all business. Besides they cant sign up for the low tier tourny if they dont pay for Omnismash. And in business, you always want something extra to capture the other peoples attention. You may not me interested in a low tier tourny, but some people find it interesting cause those characters arent used a whole lot, so this is just another bonus to get more people to come to Omnismash.
Ok cal seriously your no where near chu's lvl....and you are not even close to my lvl either....so do not get ahead of urself...

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
:rolleyes: Im sorry to say this but either me or Chu Dat can take that tourney
Easy there, tiger >_>

heh heh I may come to this and then we can have our peach vs samus match

NotoriousLlamaz

Smash Journeyman
i agree with cal in the fact that a low tier tourney would be fun but then again... cal dont think ur goin to own even in a low tier tourney... not so sorry to say that :p but i cant blame u for dreamin :o **** cloud that was harsh lmfao

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Ok cal seriously your no where near chu's lvl....and you are not even close to my lvl either....so do not get ahead of urself...
Correction, I am not at your Marth's level, but I am with your other characters. Thats why you always take my *** out with Marth cause you will have less success with your other characters, especially your low tier characters. Sorry man, Im just speaking the truth.

heh heh I may come to this and then we can have our peach vs samus match
Awesome! I was planning to play you as well. :D

i agree with cal in the fact that a low tier tourney would be fun but then again... cal dont think ur goin to own even in a low tier tourney... not so sorry to say that but i cant blame u for dreamin **** cloud that was harsh lmfao
I have a good chance at it. Didnt say I was coming in first place. And plus Cloud say he is taking that low tier tourney with Roy and Link. Yet you guys dont say anything about that but you get on me.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Correction, I am not at your Marth's level, but I am with your other characters. Thats why you always take my *** out with Marth cause you will have less success with your other characters, especially your low tier characters. Sorry man, Im just speaking the truth.
Wtf this coming from the guy who I beat his shiek using roy!!!

wtf?

Listen cal I am willing to put money down that I can beat any of your low tiers with any of mines and I use all the chars so I suggest that u be ready for all that I got in stored...

wtf using marth cause im scared of you??

Who the **** lied to you???

somedude123

Smash Ace
yo

Come on now people, we don't want to start flames in here now do we? *remember's EOL *

Anyways, if there is time, a low tier tournament would be a nice addition, money or no money it should be fun. :)

So who are the OOSers that are confirmed to come?

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
i remeber a while back looking at this thread and reading a date change for the tourney. i dont wanna look back through all the post so i was wondering if someone can tell me when this tourney is gonna go down?

El Zorro

Smash Apprentice
i was just gonna say the same thing Tipman said...
So yeah same question..When is this tourny gonna be? or is there no official date yet?

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
I'm sorry to say homes (actually i ain't sorry, **** that *****), but Cloud's Sheik and Fox will tear you apart, rip your heart out and feed it to stray puppy's son. Do you really think that his Marth is the only thing that he has in store?, nah, he just uses him a lot more than any other character.

But i seen his Fox, and its fairly good, at least good enough to turn you upside down, now stop putting yourself that high cuz you don't even show up to tournaments SON!, and if you don't make it to Flowin's tourney in January, imma rank on you to ****!

And then you ask us, "Why are you picking on me??".

Cloud- We still got that money match >_>, lets save it for Flowin's tourney in January.

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
In a low tier tournament, my Pikachu would take it :-D, Pika loves being underestimated.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
My bro plays ness, and he is just a lil bit under me and Mave. My bro takes me to one STOCK. LMAO I bet he'll **** YOUR link calibur anal. Is like the Michael jackson scandal but the kid is ****** the "man" LMAO!

I think everybody here at most have seen my bro, actually naw he hasn't gone to a tourney in a while but Red and Mave has seen him play recently. My bro plays ness, he HAS TOURNEY EXPERIENCE.

And that is not even saying Red's pika. He > you calibur. seriously just shhhhhh.

Like I said, a guy that does good in a real tourney can take anything.
Pikachu relates to my Falco and fox. Marth goes to Roy. Seriously Cal if you THINK you have a chance stop dreaming you don't. I have diversity son BWAHAHHA.

Yo cloud how about we do a diversity match? 26 characters for 20 bucks? Or 25 so no even **** evens out? I'll love that to see who is the most diversive in the crew. Or maybe an all out sexy match lmao. loser gives winner lap dance LMAO!

HOLLA

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by RockCrock
I would enjoy a low tier tourney. Yes, being allowed to play higher tiers is more fun, but low tier isn't a complete waste of time.

Can't hurt to try. :cool:
LOL well who would you use Rock??

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Originally posted by FlowinWater
My bro plays ness, and he is just a lil bit under me and Mave. My bro takes me to one STOCK. LMAO I bet he'll **** YOUR link calibur anal. Is like the Michael jackson scandal but the kid is ****** the "man" LMAO!

I think everybody here at most have seen my bro, actually naw he hasn't gone to a tourney in a while but Red and Mave has seen him play recently. My bro plays ness, he HAS TOURNEY EXPERIENCE.

And that is not even saying Red's pika. He > you calibur. seriously just shhhhhh.

Like I said, a guy that does good in a real tourney can take anything.
Pikachu relates to my Falco and fox. Marth goes to Roy. Seriously Cal if you THINK you have a chance stop dreaming you don't. I have diversity son BWAHAHHA.

Yo cloud how about we do a diversity match? 26 characters for 20 bucks? Or 25 so no even **** evens out? I'll love that to see who is the most diversive in the crew. Or maybe an all out sexy match lmao. loser gives winner lap dance LMAO!

HOLLA

A Kid ****** a MAN!!!! LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

No, but seriously Cal, you have yet done anything honorable.

No, i'm the most diverse!, i'm the one that used to switch characters all the time :p

Jit

Smash Journeyman
I'd enter, but after seeing what hapenned at Yanime, we finished way late, I don't think it will get done.

Zorro... the date is on the title... maybe subject to change but I doubt it

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
You people believe your assumptions TOO much when they are only guesses.
Wtf this coming from the guy who I beat his shiek using roy!!!
When we were the last 2 survivors, and it was a FFA. lmao.

Listen cal I am willing to put money down that I can beat any of your low tiers with any of mines and I use all the chars so I suggest that u be ready for all that I got in stored...
Alright, here's the low tiers Im good at. Mewtwo, Kirby, Young Link, Zelda, and Link.

wtf using marth cause im scared of you??
Not cause of that, but because you have the most sucess with him against me. And no one lied to me about anything.

I'm sorry to say homes (actually i ain't sorry, **** that *****), but Cloud's Sheik and Fox will tear you apart, rip your heart out and feed it to stray puppy's son. Do you really think that his Marth is the only thing that he has in store?, nah, he just uses him a lot more than any other character.
I was talking about his low tiered characters not his hight tiered ones.

Obviously you underrate since you play with Red alot, and have never hardly played me in a long time. But I am not going to do the same thing. I never underestimate. You have to think every opponent you play against is the toughest player in the world to build up that adrenaline and win in the end. If you had enough tourney experience you should know that already.

Keep underestimating if you want. And if your SO good with low tier characters, why dont you want a low tier tournament? And you are always saying low tiers are a waste of time to learn, so I dont expect you to be as good as playing them as me, because I dont think that way.

A Kid ****** a MAN!!!! LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAONo, but seriously Cal, you have yet done anything honorable.
I havent done anything honorable? Well statements like that arent honorable in itself. Anyways, I could of kept ZP a secret. Teaching peeps how to play this game at ZP is dishonorable too right? lol. To be honored you must be honorable in return.

Mav

Furries For The Win

HOLLA
I'll take that match =) I'm too sexy for you ^_^ Diversity son!!!

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
You people believe your assumptions TOO much when they are only guesses.

When we were the last 2 survivors, and it was a FFA. lmao.

Alright, here's the low tiers Im good at. Mewtwo, Kirby, Young Link, Zelda, and Link.

Not cause of that, but because you have the most sucess with him against me. And no one lied to me about anything.

I was talking about his low tiered characters not his hight tiered ones.

Obviously you underrate since you play with Red alot, and have never hardly played me in a long time. But I am not going to do the same thing. I never underestimate. You have to think every opponent you play against is the toughest player in the world to build up that adrenaline and win in the end. If you had enough tourney experience you should know that already.

Keep underestimating if you want. And if your SO good with low tier characters, why dont you want a low tier tournament? And you are always saying low tiers are a waste of time to learn, so I dont expect you to be as good as playing them as me, because I dont think that way.

I havent done anything honorable? Well statements like that arent honorable in itself. Anyways, I could of kept ZP a secret. Teaching peeps how to play this game at ZP is dishonorable too right? lol. To be honored you must be honorable in return.

^.^ You're right...And since you're right, i want to reward you with a friendly money match!, 5 bucks sound good?

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sure thing.
Idiot..

And btw cal I beat u in a str8 up 1v1 with roy el zoro was watching...and I think that was last week but yea el zorro even saw it...

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
?

I DO! No! keep it going! this is getting good yo! ::eats popcorn and gummy bears:: ^_^

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Look calibur.

I understesmitate you because of THE FACT THAT YOU ARE NOT good.
Simple as that. And yea I don't have to think you are the greatest in the world because I KNOW YOU AREN'T.

Who said Low tiers are a waste of time? I play Falco cause hes fun. I've been playing him even before i learned about tiers.

whatever I play the characters I like. But your mind can't comprehend that some characters are tech happy. For example a good technical pikachu can become a deadly Fox or Falco. I am a Falco and I picked up Pika like a snap. Ask cloud He seen me play alot of characters last time I played him. I will take you up on all those dittos. 5 dollars each and DON'T ***** OUT lil punk.

And how can you teach somebody when in fact you have NOT LEARNED ANYTHING about real competetive smash.

Seriously get that "knights of the Wolf Assassin" out of your sig now your shameful.

Sorry to bust out like this but this guy is so **** into himself when he sucks. LMAO

And no Maverick i won't ditto you. You are not diversive:p

HOLLA

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Look calibur.

I understesmitate you because of THE FACT THAT YOU ARE NOT good.
Simple as that. And yea I don't have to think you are the greatest in the world because I KNOW YOU AREN'T.

Who said Low tiers are a waste of time? I play Falco cause hes fun. I've been playing him even before i learned about tiers.

whatever I play the characters I like. But your mind can't comprehend that some characters are tech happy. For example a good technical pikachu can become a deadly Fox or Falco. I am a Falco and I picked up Pika like a snap. Ask cloud He seen me play alot of characters last time I played him. I will take you up on all those dittos. 5 dollars each and DON'T ***** OUT lil punk.

And how can you teach somebody when in fact you have NOT LEARNED ANYTHING about real competetive smash.

Seriously get that "knights of the Wolf Assassin" out of your sig now your shameful.

Sorry to bust out like this but this guy is so **** into himself when he sucks. LMAO

And no Maverick i won't ditto you. You are not diversive:p

HOLLA
LOL. Im just a total stranger to you. Seriously you think I have no tourny experience. All you do is play with the same smashers like Maverick and Red Dragon. When at ZP I play all these people with different characters and styles, and the place is crowded just like a tournament, so I would say I have experienced the atmosphere of a tournament on a weekly basis, when you are at the comfort of your own home, no where near like an atmosphere of a tourney scene. And you say I cant handle the pressure of a tournament? I have adapted to it already by going to ZP weekly, when it is sometimes quite loud and crowded, and many people with diversity and different styles. So thats how I adapted. You dont know because you have never been there and you dont know how in the heck I play like. Of course Cloud is going to say I suck because he beats me with Marth. But other people have said, wow, that is the best Link I have seen in real life. How do you use Link so good when hes so slow? I never knew a Link could beat the heck out of my Falco. And other random comments made from people at ZP. And I remember you said that people dont fear any Links. So I took that comment as..."low tiers are a waste of time." But I take it that you only say that when crew battles are involved. And I accept your challenge for the low tiers. I only play Mewtwo, Kirby, Zelda, Young Link and Link.
And I DO know more about smash than you think, Im not some young kid. And you want me to take "Knight of Wolf Assassin" out of my sig? Im not going to do that unless you beat me in a match. Which I highly doubt after your inexperienced comments you made. Seriously, you should hear yourself talk, you sound like a *****.

As for Clouds comment... I dont recall if it was a 1 vs. 1. It is very easy to get that confused with something else. I'll be willing to play your Roy vs. my Sheik though at ZP, 1 on 1. Idiot...

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
FlowinUrine!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cali will beat you flowinurine! Why huh wha? My man has the mindset to handle all this pressure. He can take more pressure than your **** can handle. No hate, just telling you whats up. ROFL.

Doesnt matter how hard you talk smack you are still a 12 year old vibrator for micheal Jacksons A-S-S!:D

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Rwing. you like making enemies huh?

Originally posted by Rwing_Wurm_Champ
Cali will beat you flowinurine! Why huh wha? My man has the mindset to handle all this pressure. He can take more pressure than your **** can handle. No hate, just telling you whats up. ROFL.

Doesnt matter how hard you talk smack you are still a 12 year old vibrator for micheal Jacksons A-S-S!:D

Omg!
Did I "NOT" say to talk smack Rwing?
I am your PIMP! Respect big daddy!!
Know that nomatter how hard you try; I will not be feeding you kibbles and bits!
I am law in here! I am GOD!!
NO treats especially if you only tricked $200 dollars!! Biatch I told you...I am running things in here son!
What..what...What!! I will wring your a-s-s to a trick in Miami, just to get my moneys worth outta you ...

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
OMG that is NOT PRESSURE that is just friendlies.

You got a point you play more peeps then I do. But Like I have said been around alot of people IS NOT good, pressure is not just playing friendlies. Is playing when money is up for grabs. You are still at a mediocre level because you just play friendlies and ***** money matches. 10 and up is real money.

I don't play lots of peeps because I barely got time for this game, life >smash son.

Heck I play at clouds level. and Ganon and Del can beat me. But barely. Cept for Del Seriously hes the only one that can read me like him omg I don't like you Del! :)

And you the best link? I've heard that some peeps have beet you in link dittos.

I know I haven't been there, But Ive been to tourneys. You sayin you can handle pressure is bull since I got told while money matching with Ganon you get as nervous as a virgin girl about to get it.

If you really can beat me...... 20 buck match son.

Dittos are seperate.

STEP up son, if you beat me :cough: you are in the WA.

Oh also RwingChamp get a life and stop cheerleading for him, let the man stand up for himself.

HOLLA

Top Bottom