• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Red Dragon
WHAT THE **** DID I SAY?, WHAT JONZ??, DUDE I THINK YOU ARE CONFUSING ME WITH SOMETHING CALIBUR SAID...CHANGE IT...NOW!!...HOW COULD PEOPLE CONFUSE ME WITH CAL!!!!!, AM I THAT LOWLY RESPECTED???...

OMG I LEAVE THESE ****ING BOARDS FOR ONE DAY AND I SEE A MESS OF FLAME POSTS!!

Calibur: See, your ignorance and stupidity is spreading, GET SOME COMMON SENSE YOU ****ING ******!!!, i have no beef with you, and i dont give 3 ****s about you, BUT STOP BEING THE CENTER OF STUPIDITY IN THE BOARDS.

CALIBUR YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK!!!!, YOU DONT GO TO TOURNAMENTS AND YOU PLAY NOOBS ALL DAY IN ZP, AND YOU THINK THATS GOOD ENOUGH SO YOU TRY TO BRAG ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU ARE. ***** NOT EVEN I DO THAT, AND YOU KNOW HOW LITTLE I CARE ABOUT WHAT I SAY IN HERE.

I REALLY WOULDNT WANT TO BE IN YOUR SHOES, PEOPLE LITERALLY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAahAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, NIGGAAA, GET THAT **** OFF YOUR SIG, PEOPLE HAVE TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES!!, YOU ARE NOT IN THE WOLF ASSASSINS!, THE WOLF ASSASSINS ARE A GROUP OF ELITE, AND YOU ARE RANKED SO LOW YOU'RE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THEIR LEVEL, **** OFF ALREADY STOP CAUSING FLORIDA SO MUCH SHAME, SIT IN YOUR LONELY NON-SOCIAL CORNER AND CRY!!! YOU SAD ****!!

DA*N ****A!! calm down man... don't kick a guy while he's down. mad sh*t has been said about him today alone. ok let me announce it now : YOOO!! NO MORE SH*T TALK AGAINST CALIBUR FOR THE REST OF THE DAY!! HE'S HAD ENOUGH! LET HIM SOAK IN THE STUFF DAT WUZ ALREADY SAID TO HIM TODAY, AND WE'LL SEE IF HE CONTINUES W/ HIS IRRITATING POSTS. BUT FOR NOW BACK OFF, HE'S A HUMAN YOU KNO!! HE'S GOT FEELINGS TOO!! LOL!!!!!!!!! nah but yo chillz, get off his back for da rest of da day, give him sum breathing room. and then u can continue 2morrow. LOL!!!!!!!! O GOD, HOW DID MY LIFE GET LIKE THIS?? IS IT MY FAULT MY FATHER DRANK?? WHY MUST I SUFFER!! :does the sign of the cross: now ....let us pray for calibur, and hope he doesnt blow his brains out after today after all da sh*t wuz said about him. cuz i kno he's got a gun, he's white, he has to have a gun.:shyguy:

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Aiight IC3. You da 5th member. But you will have to beat my Mewtwo first :p

And yo none of the WA want their custome clothes or not?

AND RAFA I GOT YOU SON! YOU ME SMASH SON!
Same rules as before. Looking forward to another good match!

And **** Red and Ganon's post made me laugh to much, after the gym it hurts....... oh it hurts......

HOLLA

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
HOLY CRAP CHARLES IS BACK!
Good stuff rep the best Link son!

and WA see my post in Pg. 27

HOLLA

L_W48

Smash Rookie
I came back because I've been hearing some arguements on the best Link. My brother goes to the boards now, and i'm rarely on it. Shame on me.

I guess I have to remind everyone who the best Link is. Hopefully I'm able to go to this tourney. :)

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
YO I CHALLENGE EVERY LINK OUT THERE IN THE FLORIDA AREA TO A $15 MONEY MATCH! DATS HOW CONFIDENT IN MY SKILLS AGAINST LINK. LINK IS NOTHING TO MY GANON!! NOTHING!! TRIFORCE OF COURAGE! HA! WATS DAT MEAN?? HE'S NOT AFRAID TO GET HIS AS* KICKED BY GANON?? LOL!! so let me kno. :shyguy:

L_W48

Smash Rookie
???

Who's this guy???

Are you the almighty Ganon??? *gasp*

Well I think you played against noucles a while back. I'm his mentor (sort of) . I guess I can admit he surpassed me, but I would have no problem challenging your ganon, without money involved...............I'll need the money for christmas :D

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by ganon328
YO I CHALLENGE EVERY LINK OUT THERE IN THE FLORIDA AREA TO A $15 MONEY MATCH! DATS HOW CONFIDENT IN MY SKILLS AGAINST LINK. LINK IS NOTHING TO MY GANON!! NOTHING!! TRIFORCE OF COURAGE! HA! WATS DAT MEAN?? HE'S NOT AFRAID TO GET HIS AS* KICKED BY GANON?? LOL!! so let me kno. :shyguy:
Sure I'll play you. 3/5, but only for $5. I'm not THAT good, plus I don't have all that much money to spend anyway.

But take it or leave it.

Insemination_17

Smash Journeyman
LINK DITTO MONEY MATCHES ($5)

Rafa: Sure, I'll money match you........but not so high dude,...I still owe you that other one.

L_W48: Now I know you have a kick a-s-s link,...I saw it at yanamie when you defeated my crew partner Ivan, but now you must FACE THE WRATHS OF ME!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! *cough**cough* j/k,...I just wanna see how I fare against good links around South Florida, especially after my training with him on the weekends,...I also practice with Falcon too btw, he's a kick *** character......so...yeah...5 bucks.....accept??

Cloud: Want another Link ditto??,...Hey that's another five bucks for you and Omnismash :),............humph, I just think I can beat you if I play like I do on the weekends,...at calm and with ease.............I have some money to spare so,......

Anyone else: If you think you have a good Link, put your money up on the line,...I'll try my hardest to be at ZP this friday...

Calibur: Word of advice,...don't be supercilious when talking about a Link ditto with Cloud. I mean, he beat my link and Ivan's link easily (I think),...Anyways, my point is be careful with your money with dealing with his link,...he might not have the top-notch skill with Link,..but he has unbelievable mind games,...and that's how he can destroy you,...so..............just my opinion.

5 dollars max,.....all of you,.........HOLLA!!

-Peace

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Insemination_17
LINK DITTO MONEY MATCHES ($5)

Rafa: Sure, I'll money match you........but not so high dude,...I still owe you that other one.

L_W48: Now I know you have a kick a-s-s link,...I saw it at yanamie when you defeated my crew partner Ivan, but now you must FACE THE WRATHS OF ME!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! *cough**cough* j/k,...I just wanna see how I fare against good links around South Florida, especially after my training with him on the weekends,...I also practice with Falcon too btw, he's a kick *** character......so...yeah...5 bucks.....accept??

Cloud: Want another Link ditto??,...Hey that's another five bucks for you and Omnismash :),............humph, I just think I can beat you if I play like I do on the weekends,...at calm and with ease.............I have some money to spare so,......

Anyone else: If you think you have a good Link, put your money up on the line,...I'll try my hardest to be at ZP this friday...

Calibur: Word of advice,...don't be supercilious when talking about a Link ditto with Cloud. I mean, he beat my link and Ivan's link easily (I think),...Anyways, my point is be careful with your money with dealing with his link,...he might not have the top-notch skill with Link,..but he has unbelievable mind games,...and that's how he can destroy you,...so..............just my opinion.

5 dollars max,.....all of you,.........HOLLA!!

-Peace
$2 At omnismash? :)

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yo check me out if these money matches is going down at this tourney..then u can keep goin because I will have a seperate room for money matches...

But if these are for zp...please stop postin the **** talk here that is all....im out.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
STFU people!

STFU with the bull****. Cloud your new song is "My way or the Highway" from Limp Bizkit. He must of made that song for you especially. And Red, your getting mad of me just because Mave confused you with me? And then you take all your anger out on me when I didnt even say anything bad to you. I dont even spread rumors or talk bad about you behind your back like some other people. You should be driving that anger of yours to someone else other than me. And I know people **** talk about me behind my back as well just cause I cant beat Rafa or Cloud? That is just bull****. And any pride I have in this game is shut down by all these people, so of course I dont give them any respect back no matter how good they are in this game. You guys can make all these excuses like I suck because I dont go to tournaments etc. etc. Which only makes it sweeter if I win. And Link Pride for life. Come one come all Links, I am ready to prove this **** and shut everyone the **** up. All the other comments are stupidly irrelevelant, I am not going to comment on those yet.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Re: STFU people!

Originally posted by CaliburChamp
STFU with the bull****. Cloud your new song is "My way or the Highway" from Limp Bizkit. He must of made that song for you especially. And Red, your getting mad of me just because Mave confused you with me? And then you take all your anger out on me when I didnt even say anything bad to you. I dont even spread rumors or talk bad about you behind your back like some other people. You should be driving that anger of yours to someone else other than me. And I know people **** talk about me behind my back as well just cause I cant beat Rafa or Cloud? That is just bull****. And any pride I have in this game is shut down by all these people, so of course I dont give them any respect back no matter how good they are in this game. You guys can make all these excuses like I suck because I dont go to tournaments etc. etc. Which only makes it sweeter if I win. And Link Pride for life. Come one come all Links, I am ready to prove this **** and shut everyone the **** up. All the other comments are stupidly irrelevelant, I am not going to comment on those yet.
When I say this I say this for everyone....

Nobody cares cal...

Go gain a life and stop posting ur emotions on the boards like if other people care about ur feelings...it is one thing to say that ur upset another to act like if someone just took ur wife...

Stop crying cause no one cares....meh I gotta go now...but just letting u know in case u are trying to bring a tear to my eye cause that **** just aint happening.....

Stop actin like a danm victim all the time....bleh u really do annoy me alote more now.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I know nobody cares and Im not trying to make anyone care. I just cant sit back and see people talk **** about me. Too much animousity over me and I want it to STOP! But some people just hold these grudges on me forever... and until those people change, this **** is going to keep happening over and over again.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Oh no...... something is wrong here....... fingers.... feel tingly...... I see faries and...... heart containers everywhere :crazy::crazy::crazy: feeling need to wear..... a green tunic..... feeling urge to...... Link Ditto money match...... It's the Link Epidemic!!!!

EDIT: *raises paw* I want custom gear ^_^

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
And it is not about Link dittos which determines the best Link. It is about which Link can handle the most characters effeciently and which Link player ranks the highest place in a tournament, with just using Link. Which Link has been absent placing high in FL tournaments, I vow to change that next tournament I enter.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Look Cal I got no grude on you whatsoever this is just a game.

I just think you suck in this game. Simple as that.
If you want it to stop, stop talking like you are good and DEFINATELY stop demanding respect. Respect is earned in this game buy goin to tourneys and repping your crew which you are in. If you demand respect peeps will just turn their heads...........

In other words you haven't earned anything. Impressing n00bs is not enough. I just disrespect you for that and of course saying some crap about my personality when you DON'T even know me.

ok done? I just say you suck and stay by it.

ok now WA you want the Custom clothes or not?
Only Mave has hollad at me what happening you ****** blind?

HOLLA

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
No is this look.

You give somebody money right..... then they will make clothes for you, how you want it. NO OTHER WAY.

ok? You get it now? Good Colombian man.

HOLLA AREPA FOR LYFE!

NotoriousLlamaz

Smash Journeyman

Flowin: Yo... ive been listenin to your sexy bird *** for far too long... give the loser a brake man... seriously ... we have a 2005 columbine in our hands if u keep ***** with him... dis is the real dirrty dirrrty... LOL

N n ewayz...

am i still part of WA... becuz i feel i must ask that every once in a while since no one ever mentions me as part of the crew even though i fought for it n i am goin to csx... if u say dat i am in right now... i will train with ur sexy bird and drag-on more often.

Cloud: **** man you have been zinging cal all week...lol... but in other news... if there is goin to be only 5 spots in WA, then i think we should have a challenge for that spot... not just namin them like u did for the top four... like i said to flowin^^ i plan on goin to CSX... and i want to find out if i have a crew goin into it or not... i am rdy 2 train... if im not in da crew than i will train with other solo artists i guess... and retrn to just being a llama...

ganon: yo man.. we gonna chill soon man... i have only seen ur ganon that one time... i kno ur vastly superior to me ;) but we play some smash and ill show u MiA one of these nights

Edit:

O Ya... i almost forgot

HOLLA! at dis llama :beezo:

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I am not demanding respect. Just want people to stop talking **** about me thats all. And that thing I said about your personality, I didnt mean that, I meant your attitude not your personality. Those are 2 different things. But yeah... anyways, you dont want to make a white boy mad. :demon:

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
I don't know. I'm actually more scared of an angry hispanic. That's right Mav. I don't want to see you mad. Dude I'm just kidding. I'm not scared of anybody. And Cal., just try to sit back and chill for a little bit, and, if you are indeed goood enough, come out at Omnismash and impress everybody. That's what I'm going to try to do. c ya guys.
Yeah, I'm a white guy too, so maybe you should be scared of me. Gwa ha ha ha ha *cough cough* ha ha ha ha *cough*.
Never mind, I can't even laugh right. :(

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by meleeguy
I don't know. I'm actually more scared of an angry hispanic. That's right Mav. I don't want to see you mad. Dude I'm just kidding. I'm not scared of anybody. And Cal., just try to sit back and chill for a little bit, and, if you are indeed goood enough, come out at Omnismash and impress everybody. That's what I'm going to try to do. c ya guys.
Yeah, I'm a white guy too, so maybe you should be scared of me. Gwa ha ha ha ha *cough cough* ha ha ha ha *cough*.
Never mind, I can't even laugh right. :(
Lmao I swear u got 2 cool lately man lmao good ****

Cal yo real **** take some advice from melee guy he used to be just as hated as u...now look at em everyone loves him now yo....

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Everybody loves me?!?!?!?!?! Ah, man thanks. Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D
Yeah, I was hated. I kind of like this style better, though. I just come to these boards and have some fun and nobody flames me. nice.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Yes you'll feel even more fuzzy and warm inside if you come over to my place :dies:

Anyways I don't WANT WA to be that big of a crew, we need at least 5-6 members so we won't be that spread out and broad(sp?).

But Llamas since you the 2nd sexiest (next to me of course) talk to Cloud about it. Ive seen you in tight spots and I like it. Talk to Cloud or Mave. So far is 5 members, IC3 is official.

oh and Cal angry white boy mad? what you gon do attack me with words and take out a gun? SON ILL BE OUT BY THEN LMAO!

Oh and attitude? WTF how can you tell Attitude over the net?

YOU Don't WANT TO SEE A HISPANIC BLACK MAN MAD!

HOLLA

Shadows

Smash Journeyman
...I feel bad for Cal...

Anyways, um, where is this Tournament gonna be located at? Is it still being decided between 3 or has it been narrowed down to 2?

Im still trying to go, but I'll most probaly end up going 'cause Sexy Flowin is gonna be there and I owe him a match or two. :chuckle:

Later guys. :beezo:

L_W48

Smash Rookie
Sup, just played smash after like 1 month of not even playing it. I just refreshed my skill and it seems like I need to get a new controller. :( There goes 20$

Yo Cal, I'm still up for another Link ditto. And also it seem that my brother David might be entering the ditto comp too. Last time I played his Link in a ditto. He beat me 5 out of 7 matches :crazy: Least I now have a training partner.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Flowin makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside <=) By the way, all right if I pass by your place tomorrow Flowin?

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Tomorrow 0_0

I am goin to burn fat tomorrow at the gym 0_0........

Maybe you want to burn fat with me?

I am back in the Football team since my High school one sucks. Well Is fun anyways heh. So I gotta be all sexy........ :rubs nipples:

I don't think so.... I really wanna smash but Football > smash

BWAHHAHA

HOLLA

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm CF looks too gay....

how about DOC Mario since im learning him.

"Prono Res3t! Surgery"

:chuckle:

Im bring SF style to smash one way or another.

BTW thx for accepting me.... it must be the Mr T. Threat. LMAO

L_W48

Smash Rookie
Flowin, Mave: You guys have barely any fat to burn. Go lift some weights to get bigger. That's what I do........or try......... :rolleyes:

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Burn fat weight same stuff son.

Heck I bench 175 MAX. I bet your *** does 50 :rotfl:

Naw Just playins since I am 143 pounds and can bench that much is still pretty good :)

but I also gotta build more muscle mass (protein, carbs etc) and get atleast my body fat to 10 %. Mines currently is 17. something.
I never knew soccer players bench 0_0. Too sexy.

Yo Mave you can come tomorrow but I am goin to the gym with Red and some friends first. Smashing gotta wait hahahhaha.

Also Ic3 yea Wait about a week and the sig should be ready.

Also PEOPLE STOP SAYING HOLLA! IS MY SIGNATURE NOW LEAVE THE HOLLERING TO ME!

HOLLA

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
holla....wrrrrddd....

lol I geusse that Ic3 is in then...lol didn't even know this but yea he is str8 sides ic3 and I share our winnings anyway flowin and mav so don't worry about pay cutz....

this makes more sense so W.A. right now consists of 5 official WA account using members....

I say that Red, Calibur, Llamaz, and whomever create a subdivition of the W.A. it is like u guys will be a part of it but just not getting the $$$ benefits out of it....sorry guys but Flowin and mav convinced me that only those who fully contribute to the W.A. should get paid....and oddly as it is these are the 5 who contributed the most...

I never wanted to break the group up.....but I was forced to by many demands in and outside the group....so since I don't want to seperate the whole team fully we can definately have a sub divition side of the W.A. like Gspot and halo5god and motar...

They may not be in the same group but they are always rooting for them no matter what....

Top Bottom